Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-05-2015, 01:41 AM
Ascender

How far can you go back?

Has anyone ever had or known of recollections from the stone age or even earlier??
Old 05-05-2015, 06:00 AM
JohnDoeMay2015

No; and it would be suspect if someone claimed as much.
Old 05-05-2015, 02:01 PM
Master

No, I haven't been able to go back that far.. Not that it is impossible.
Old 05-05-2015, 02:40 PM
Gryneos

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Has anyone ever had or known of recollections from the stone age or even earlier??
I remember asking Mira Kelley about non-human 'other lives' and was informed she'd regressed people that recounted lives as dinosaurs.

I've never remembered lives that far back, but it would be interesting to have a regression like that
Old 05-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Deactivated Account

If one knows how to access the cosmic web and peruse Akashic records everything can be experienced from the beginnings of biological consciousness. We are not separate units of awareness but share a collective entanglement with the life phenomenon everywhere.
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.
Old 05-05-2015, 08:40 PM
JohnDoeMay2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoeMay2015
No; and it would be suspect if someone claimed as much.

Perhaps a bit of clarity to this statement would be helpful. Our consciousness has evolved since the stone age times. The stone age was approximately 3.4 million years ago to 10,000 years ago. Homo Erectus, lived from two million years ago up till 70,000 years ago. In other words, most of the stone age. The 1.4 million years prior to homo erectus were an even earlier ancestor of humans. So homo sapiens only existed for about 1.5% of what we call the stone age.

The brain increased in size (particularly in the frontal and parietal lobes) about 50% from erectus to sapien, or about 900cc to 1400cc average. There are more than one type of memories of course, but for localized memory these are the areas.
Old 06-05-2015, 02:29 AM
Master

There are people that have past life memories of Alantis witch is older that the stone age . I think that 5000 years of before .
Old 06-05-2015, 01:33 PM
Gryneos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah
If one knows how to access the cosmic web and peruse Akashic records everything can be experienced from the beginnings of biological consciousness. We are not separate units of awareness but share a collective entanglement with the life phenomenon everywhere.
I agree with this. especially with not limiting one's thoughts to the idea that we can only have lived in human lives, just because that's what we are in this life
Old 07-05-2015, 06:10 AM
Olorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
There are people that have past life memories of Alantis witch is older that the stone age . I think that 5000 years of before .
Rather than supporting it, this casts doubt on the whole idea of reincarnation.
Old 07-05-2015, 12:43 PM
AliceR71

I'm sure that when we are in the spirit world, we will remember all our past life memories. I can understand why we don't remember stone age times as most of us have trouble remembering everything that happens in our current lives.