Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 21-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalleSama
What i want to know is WHY you would want to open and go into one? What do you hope to find there? Is there something missing for you?

and you are whole, without conflict and selfless?

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 22-04-2012, 08:09 AM
Master
D&D - I am guessing Dungeons and Dragons, but can't work out MMORPG
I never completely mastered Space Invaders
Old 22-04-2012, 08:30 AM
Master
Quote:
What i want to know is WHY you would want to open and go into one? What do you hope to find there? Is there something missing for you?

Perhaps I can answer this for you.
Portholes are part of the architecture of a yacht. Vortices - your guess is as good as mine.
Portals I can tell you about. Known to shaman for thousands of years, they are natural places of power in the landscape where the veil or hedge [whichever word you prefer] is relatively thin. They are places where it is possible to access the spirit world or Underworld [again, your choice].
This is not an easy task and it has dangers attached. Firstly, it takes a lot of study to identify these places in the landscape, you need to know your Land intimately. General guidelines - places between places, and times between times - and yes, I am being cryptic ! Now the really hard bit. Opening a portal or doorway allows travel to the spirit world, NOT physically but in spirit. For this to happen, you need the approval of the spirits - not easily gained.
Why would you do this ? It is to seek guidance from ancestral spirits. These were also known as Green Spirits, the spirits of the Wild Wood. This links in with the belief that, after death, our soul/spirit rests in Underworld before being reincarnated. Some souls choose to remain in spirit form, hence Ancestors [generic].
I am a Hedge Rider [ one foot on either side of the "hedge"] and it took over 30 years to achieve this.
Hope this answers your question.
Old 22-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Krystalle

Quote:
Originally Posted by necta3
and you are whole, without conflict and selfless?

Yes, i am whole.But it wasnt me who asked how to make a porthole, and i was simply curious about the reasons.
Old 22-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Krystalle

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Perhaps I can answer this for you.
Portholes are part of the architecture of a yacht. Vortices - your guess is as good as mine.
Portals I can tell you about. Known to shaman for thousands of years, they are natural places of power in the landscape where the veil or hedge [whichever word you prefer] is relatively thin. They are places where it is possible to access the spirit world or Underworld [again, your choice].
This is not an easy task and it has dangers attached. Firstly, it takes a lot of study to identify these places in the landscape, you need to know your Land intimately. General guidelines - places between places, and times between times - and yes, I am being cryptic ! Now the really hard bit. Opening a portal or doorway allows travel to the spirit world, NOT physically but in spirit. For this to happen, you need the approval of the spirits - not easily gained.
Why would you do this ? It is to seek guidance from ancestral spirits. These were also known as Green Spirits, the spirits of the Wild Wood. This links in with the belief that, after death, our soul/spirit rests in Underworld before being reincarnated. Some souls choose to remain in spirit form, hence Ancestors [generic].
I am a Hedge Rider [ one foot on either side of the "hedge"] and it took over 30 years to achieve this.
Hope this answers your question.

It does, indeed. Thank you :)
Old 22-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes, i am whole.But it wasnt me who asked how to make a porthole, and i was simply curious about the reasons.

really?????

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 22-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Stillness_Speaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
D&D - I am guessing Dungeons and Dragons, but can't work out MMORPG
I never completely mastered Space Invaders

Space Invaders?? And I thought that I was old Great game.
Old 22-04-2012, 05:18 PM
Master
"Old as dirt" I believe is the expression
Old 22-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Krystalle

Quote:
Originally Posted by necta3
really?????

Yeah, really, isnt that amazing. Did you get stuck on that little piece of information or is it a slow news day in necta3-land? I dont feel like playing sarcasm, if you have something to say just say it, otherwise moving on with the thread~
Old 22-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Yeah, really, isnt that amazing. Did you get stuck on that little piece of information or is it a slow news day in necta3-land? I dont feel like playing sarcasm, if you have something to say just say it, otherwise moving on with the thread~

i just popped in and got the impression from your original post that you were being sarcy, and not genuinely interested in anything but pointing out how ridiculous such a venture as this, is/was. now if i misread that then thats all that's happened and no bother eh. i will confess to not believing you when you say you're whole but hey, who cares what i think, all the best x