Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-07-2013, 08:47 PM
cally33

feather swirling in front of me

The past couple of months I have kinda gone off track with my spirituality due to negative experiences I had. The past couple of days I have been asking for advice and reflecting on stuff and today I had a little sign just for me.

I was sat in the garden in work on my break its a big open garden and it wasn't particularly breezy, rather hot and humid atm. This little feather blows gently across the floor towards me, stops as if to give me time to register it then slowly starts swirling round two feet in front of me. Round and round it go's hardly getting higher about ten times before carrying on swirling round gently away and slowly getting higher until it go's over a four floor building.

I couldn't take my eyes off it. I would like to take it as a sign that I am back on track and someones letting me know. It was an amazing thing to watch and I felt really calm and happy all day long. Just thought I would share it with you.
Old 27-07-2013, 10:14 PM
Experiencer
Your prayers have been heard and the feather definitely seems to be a sign or a gift that you're back on track The North American Indians believed feathers represented the sky gods and came with celestial wisdom. Feathers symbolize the element air and air represents the higher mind.

A feather swirling around could symbolize rising above the ordinary opening doors to the extraordinary.
Old 28-07-2013, 02:05 AM
Deactivated Account

hi cally,

Very cool with your swirling feather experience ! Thank you for sharing it !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-07-2013, 02:56 AM
PatriciaJ

Also, I believe the deceased use feathers to communicate.
Old 28-07-2013, 04:39 AM
Administrator
Hello

Yes it has been the experience I have had many times that the dead do at times use feathers to show their presence.

Once I had a large red feather float down and land on the arm of the mate's chair and he saw it land. I knew well it was not physical in nature but he does not buy into all the spiritual stuff. So I said to him come and pick it up its on your chair its for you I guess. LOL for him to touch it and it vanish under his hand. He looked at me then got his car keys and said settle the dang house when I am out.

Lynn
Old 28-07-2013, 07:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Wow Lynn, the feather vanished under his hand ! I would have liked to have seen the expression on his face ...... of course, if it had been me.... I would have been tempted to reach out and keep the feather.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-07-2013, 08:12 PM
cally33

Thanks for your replies :) Ive never heard them associated with the dead before, but not really read much about signs and stuff really so that's quite interesting. Yes I really feel so much better for the reinforcement the feather gave me. Even now thinking about it makes me feel happy.

Lynn that's really cool about the red feather :)

does the colour of the feathers hold any extra meaning at all? would be interesting to know :)
Old 29-07-2013, 12:49 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by cally33
Thanks for your replies :) Ive never heard them associated with the dead before, but not really read much about signs and stuff really so that's quite interesting. Yes I really feel so much better for the reinforcement the feather gave me. Even now thinking about it makes me feel happy.

Lynn that's really cool about the red feather :)

does the colour of the feathers hold any extra meaning at all? would be interesting to know :)

Hi cally,

Here's a thread on different colored feathers found on Spiritual Forums.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=38513
Old 28-07-2013, 09:34 PM
Administrator
Hello

That was the only time that I have had a feather of a colour come to me. Usually they are white, or I am outside and they drop from a height from a bird to me.

Being that it landed on the mate's chair, and red being the life's blood colour or a colour of passions I feel it did hold a message that was lost on his closed mind. Not a message of passions on the LOVe level but of life's passions and of taking care of self in life. Both messages he does not seem to head.

While he supports the work that I do he has never embraced trying to understand how it works. He calls it all hocus pocus but living in a house with so much activity in it he can not help at times but notice things around him.

I was doing a reading once for someone and I had a feather come to me, that is quite normal then there was suddenly white cat hair in the computer, it seems her cat joined me too and had a fondness for of all things white pigeons. (never the grew one's).

So anything that now manifests around me is simply the norm.

Feel good about the feather, and not that we are never alone. The other thing one might notice is at times coins (pennies) usually or a coin of copper, found in an odd place many times the date on the coin holds a year of meaning for us.

Lynn
Old 30-07-2013, 12:25 PM
cally33

thank you for the link ravenstar :)