Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 09-03-2011, 01:16 PM
cdog

Ringbearers

Sorry for the cheesy title.
My ears have been ringing loudly lately and wanted to hear from other people that had the same experience.
Does any of these sound familiar to you?
A high pitched ring in one side and slightly different tone in the other.
When in deep thinking or reflection, the same tone in both ears.
Shaking hands.
Erratic thought patterns.
Having great moments of clarity but then when you start thinking about them or writing them down, don't seem to come out correctly.

Who knows, maybe these are symptoms from being exposed to something but every time I go to get things checked out, I keep getting the " don't know, here try these pills ".

Treating the symptoms not the cause seems to be how it is.
Maybe this is something I am not suppose to treat at all but blessings in disguise.
One thought does keep running through my head. Energy!
Old 09-03-2011, 02:01 PM
spirit72

Hi I get the same thing, I was told it was a download from angels or spirit guide , when it happens just relax and listen, and write down what you get after...
Old 10-03-2011, 03:05 PM
lanbee

pills

No ringing but I can relate to the getting things checked out part. First of all, I'm not a doctor. I took "pills" for a while and obviously they weren't working. Seemed to make me crazier. When I told my doctor I was coming off them, he was ready with pen in hand to write me another prescription. In my case I can see how, if starting a new drug, I could have gotten lost in the medication cycle. Taking one thing to fix the effects of another. Seriously, if something is wrong, let doctors help. But if they "don't know", I'd be careful what they try to give you. (Maybe you're not broken.)