Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 10-10-2018, 01:55 AM
Master
Last day of work for the week! Aaaahhhhhh!!
Old 10-10-2018, 07:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Shouldn't have turned on my light box this morning. Huge mistake. :(

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 10-10-2018, 07:36 PM
Master
well my resylcee bin bean nict i no ill hav to get £25 to get new 1 thn a fin coz of sum sillly new law jst worid in casee i get a concson coz of nw sillly bin laws

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-10-2018, 03:14 PM
Knower
I'm thinking about drawing again! I'm very slowly coming out of the dark night of the soul, I think. Also, I'm enjoying more time by myself, but i want to do more for myself, but I'm still considering what's for me and what isn't...
Old 15-10-2018, 10:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Renew
I'm thinking about drawing again! I'm very slowly coming out of the dark night of the soul, I think. Also, I'm enjoying more time by myself, but i want to do more for myself, but I'm still considering what's for me and what isn't...

do it coz art is grt way of spirtsal wayss u cud say u sean mystuff evn off wen i wz tean im bac in to it practisen evry day mor u do it mor u enjy it it agann its grt wayof relifein stresss 2 it is id say go for it

Old 16-10-2018, 07:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Why do all these people on YouTube talking about how to find your spirit guide have no idea on how to really find your spirit guide, and how am I going to find mine?

I see dragons, I've always loved dragons, should I be waiting to be contacted by a dragon? And what would that feel like? Fire, breathe, flight?

Well, you asked, so I told you what i was thinking about. Maybe announcing my query out-loud to others of like thought and mind might help me in my search. Dunno. If I figure it out, I'll be sure to post about it!
Old 16-10-2018, 07:14 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm talking about the people talking on Youtube, not anyone here, so sorry if I offended anyone
Old 16-10-2018, 09:47 PM
Master
stilll stress ovr bin i am stresss i cud ger lokt up coz sum 1 stoll my resclyy bin
i no silly
bit if sum 1 steels yore bin yore libl for it
if sum 1 setss fir to yore bin u 1 its chrged on arsennn on bin
not persnn it duz crimss on bin
copss wud rhtr deal on real crimee not ownesrss of bis thy will ge proscett for coz od sum 1 elsess

Old 18-10-2018, 01:22 AM
Guide
Right now I'm simply thinking that there's hope for humanity. There's times where I get really down in the dumps by how everyone treats one another sometimes. I know it's nothing I can control though. So I just continue to be who I am and care for others, because it's never to late to change your life around and be nice to people. Especially if you think others won't.
Old 18-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Master
thng of stufff
sketcjhin wish i luv fewthngs its chisdh to sketchh coz its woy kids do but i luv art
thng of a techr i dnt lk thrt i wz imtrue coz i lkt art
coz spost be wot boys did yes wz 80s/90s
but i luvd art my art techerr saw i hadportensel she wud engerge is wille few wud discuragee it
but shethr i had tallenttt evry tim o i do art i thng f mt art techr miss h i do she wud say go on u can do it
wish maks me do mor art doodless u cud say