Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 03-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Neville

Quantum Jumping

I have just started to practice this technique and wondered whether anyone else had tried it and what if any positive results they have acheived.

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Quantum-...ldman-A-Review

It seems to be a variation on using the Alpha state to meet your higherself/SpiritGuides (Which all can be considered an aspect of you) Only this method suggests that you access the information and knowledge of the myriad yous occupying the multiverse.

I am as I said , just a beginner at this and as yet have an open mind about it all
Old 03-03-2011, 07:31 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Hi Neville!

Quantum Jumping is legit. Burt simply has taken a very simple metaphysical concept and packaged it into a nice system, mixed with various techniques and ideas from psychology, metaphysics, quantum physics, etc. It is basically the metaphysical concept that Dr. Wayne Dyer calls "thinking from the end." Exact same method. Though it is in generating the FEELING and conviction of already being the "you" that you would like to be that is the key to conscious/deliberate manifestation.

The teachings of Seth (through Jane Roberts) and Bashar (through Darryl Anka) cover the ideas of "Quantum Jumping" in both simple and detailed terms, and Abraham (through Esther Hicks) explains the essence of it in an even simpler manner.

By the way, is "Neville" from Neville Goddard? Some nice synchronicity for me, as right before I signed in and found your post, I had opened up a PDF file of a classic Neville Goddard lecture. Goddard basically taught "Quantum Jumping" himself, being very proficient with using the law of attraction.

Anyhow, I wish you lots of fun and joyous expansion with your practices there, my friend!

Blessings
Kar
Old 03-03-2011, 08:18 PM
star-child

I just briefly read the article you posted and it looks great, I think I'm gonna have to get my hands on this.

Let us know how it goes
Old 04-03-2011, 02:44 AM
Master
could this be that quantum jumping uses the same principle of tielhard's omega point theory?
Old 04-03-2011, 09:43 AM
Neville

Hello Hybrid,

I am not familiar with tielhard's omega point theory save that the universe is possibly open and has within it myriad other universes.

The Principle of quantum jumping does seem to suggest that based upon every action or decision you make you create and affect the time line of an aspect of yourself. It goes on to suggest that as a result there are in paralell realiities a different aspect of yourself living in one of these alternate realities.

The principle is best illustrated by your being in a precise location and at a precise time where by from that moment something major occurred in your life. For example if I had not been at a specific location at a specific time , I would not have met the woman that was to become my wife, my children by her would not have been born and my grandchildren now would not exist in this reality. All of that is entirely as a result of being at one place at one time. In effect writing our future.

It is suggested further that each action we took did produce every possible outcome on this level or another, all results were created.

I personally do not think I am going to get rich by speaking in the alpha state to my billionaire self in a different reality. It might even be a day dreaming type of autosuggestion to use in the aquisition of our latent talents.

For example you might occupy the reality of your Author or Musicians self in the Meditation and this you bring back to your current reality.

I am led to understand that it does not work in all case, for example wanting to be your neurosurgeon self may be a long stretch.

The intriguing thing is that it does work in some cases. The Author attributes quantum jumping to his success in photography,painting,writing and singing.

All he says , because in his alpha state he met those versions of himself that had already become accomplished in these skils/talents.

I am still very much at the expiremental stage with this method and according to those successful aspects that I seek to develop (nothing to ambitious, creative writing being my initial goal) All of the advice I get from the alternate me's is that I need as they did to work at it. In this case keep writing and at length the inspiration for short stories will occur easily.

On the face of it. Its a lot like the Secret, You are accepting that the reality of your desired outcome has come to pass already. However For many it is difficult to convince themselves that they are already where they want to be, when the evidence suggests otherwise.

Using this method we are apparently daydreaming our desired outcome into reality.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Neville

An update, I met another version of myself as described in the technique for quantum jumping. This self was the successful author self. He was quiet well off and seemed delighted to meet me dispensing with a handshake for a hug.

Looking around I saw all his best sellers on his book case. The most successful Book being entitled "The Frost on the Storm" His/My latest best seller. But Me here has absolutely no idea what the book is about. I even googled it today and could make no sense out of it at all.

When next I quantum jump, I am going to be asking me what this brilliant book is all about to see if I can get a plot line to work with
Old 05-03-2011, 11:06 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Sweet! I love that title, bro: "The Frost on the Storm." Congratulations, it sounds like you're having fun with QJ-ing.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:09 PM
SerquetAsa

I'm going to briefly assume that this would have something to do with Astral projection, which I have attempted on many occasion, and succeeded.

When I think of Quantum Jumping/Leaping, it brings to mind the film Jumper.
I have lots of things on the mind of how to go about it and the way it can happen to us or how we do it blows my mind.

I'm very open minded, and am willing to try anything once ; the thought of jumping as such, blows my mind.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:12 PM
Neville

Hello Kar,

It certainly is fun, I'd recommend it to anyone as it is harmless and there really is nothing to lose by giving it a go, as yet the process has not born any fruit in this version of reality, but I do concede, it's early days yet.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:37 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

We are accessing realities billions of times per second, and we are literally teleporting constantly. For example, you are not the "you" that existed a split second ago; that was an entirely different you, occupying its own universe, although a very similar one to the "you" a second later. Consciousness itself is what does the "teleporting." It is only that consciousness, as it manifests through its physical counterpart, the brain, creates the illusion of fluidity of movement for linear time/space reality, and the physical eyes cannot see this teleporting motion that we call movement. All realities are equally probable, and they all exists now, simultaneously. Sci-fi movies and comic books portray teleportation as some "special ability," but to the Higher Self/Soul, this is nonsense, although a fun idea. Every living being teleports. The rare few people that may teleport in a manner similar to how it is portayed in movies--the highest concentration of them live in India--and such beings never make an arrogant display of this ability, only doing it for spiritual purposes if and when they do. -Kar