Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 18-01-2016, 01:18 AM
Suspended
Seeker

What is Destiny Tuning and how it works

I was first introduced to the term, ‘Destiny tuning’ by Heather Mathews, author of the guide, The Manifestation Miracle. While I’ve read several books and articles on the Law of Attraction (e.g., positive thoughts attract positive outcomes), the idea of tuning destiny did not initially have the same clarity for me as say tuning an instrument. But after a lot of reflection, I can now can answer the question, “What is destiny tuning?”When I tune an instrument, I am fiddling around with the sound so it will have the correct pitch. I can readily exert an action and manipulate a desired change.But too often in my life, I’ve felt helpless to change my own destiny, regardless of any action on my part. Sadly, I’ve felt victimized by fate, struggling with no-win, lose-lose choices. Immobilized and unsure of myself, I had no idea of my true purpose on this planet, and did not even know who I really was and the inherent power that I possessed. But books like the Manifestation Miracle remind me that I can activate a certain destiny instead of sitting back, and getting affected by it.So destiny tuning encapsulates the idea that we’re not in tune with ourselves, uncertain of our gifts and abilities, and unaware of the abundance within and around us that can be ours for the taking.The concept expands with the realization that we can alter or tune our destiny as well by following universal laws of nature, such as the Law of Attraction.But to answer the question, what is destiny tuning. “What is destiny tuning?’ one cannot just manifest a better future with the brain. Yes, cognitive thinking can contribute to any manifestation by providing a concrete concept of a dream and the visualization that it’s attainable.Mindful meditation helps us tune destiny by allowing us to use guided imagery and seeing the best materialize with our mind’s eye.But it’s the heart that does the heavy lifting when it comes to manifesting miracles. It’s all about vibrational frequencies, according to Heather Mathews.When our thoughts (governed by our heart and not the brain!) reflect unbridled joy, happiness, and peace, we resonate on a very high frequency. All the good in the world also resonates on this same high frequency.Therefore, through the Law of Attraction, we’re in position to attract life’s favorable events.Similarly, when our emotion-laden thoughts reflect sadness, disappointment, anger, or bitterness, our electromagnetic vibrations are on a low frequency. Can you guess what we’re going to attract when we’re at this state? Predictably, we will attract problems and other difficult situations that resonate on this same low frequency.To clarify the above explanation, think of yourself as a magnet, and you’re exerting a certain electromagnetic field, energy, and vibration level. Your vibrational frequencies – whether high, low, or in between, can influence the outcome of events.This is one of the reasons why Heather Mathews encourages the use of a gratitude journal. By writing down all that you’re thankful and grateful for, you’re much more likely to resonate on a high vibrational frequency, and therefore, you’re more likely to receive universal abundance.In this way, your heart serves as the tuning fork. Mood elevation via embracing love, compassion, empathy, joy, and contentment, can lead to higher vibrational frequencies and a better, more satisfying life.What is Destiny Tuning Summary I also thought it would be instructive to define destiny tuning in a series of steps.
Old 21-01-2016, 08:28 PM
Suspended

two words for you
grammar....

this looks like one huge block of words and makes my eyes hurt.

also why do i get this vibe of advertisement when i read this..

or do you just feel compelled to post things youve read about on related forums

.. i had roasted salted peanuts and apple juice for breakfast .. but i didnt eat any SPAM!!!