Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 08-01-2016, 02:19 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Isn't that funny...that is my favorite, also!
It's so clear and simple!

And it does! ...more is coming today...outta nowhere!

:)
Maybe we could add :
My life is easy and fun, it just is.
Old 08-01-2016, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfirst
:)
Maybe we could add :
My life is easy and fun, it just is.

My life is easy and fun.

All is perfect and I am taken care extraordinairally!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-01-2016, 03:21 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
When someone is close by whispering ..."He blablabla...then he, blabla..."

Our subconscious minds identify with I, you and he...

This is why saying all of them really gets in there! I know....
brother, do I know!

From my perspective, if I close my eyes, and think of my desire, I tend to want to use " I ".

If I look into a mirror, and address myself, I tend to use " you ".

And, it does feel comfortable adding my name.

" You, rodan, are a happy and loving person "

It feels better than saying,

" I am a happy and loving person " ( while looking into a mirror )

Although, I must admit, both seem ok to use, while staring into a mirror at myself. I feel comfortable using either, in this case.

To compare, I've made recordings of my voice, using " I " and " you ".

" I " feels more comfortable to me, in this case.

" I am a happy and loving person " ( seems like it's effective )

" You are a happy and loving person ", ( this one just doesn't seem right, from an audio.

The subconscious mind, may very well accept, " I ", " you ", " he ", " rodan ", but does it really? Testing would really be the way to find out, or, better yet, the results.
Old 19-01-2016, 04:50 PM
Experiencer
Hello' joyfirst:

Now, time is not an issue when it comes to manifesting affirmations, but rather, “focus & intent” IS, and therefore, it is suggested that you develop your mental and emotional aspects instead of being concerned about duration/time.

Now, there are several aspects of making affirmations effectively manifest, one most important aspect is.....”symbology”. As the sub-conscious mind works most effectively when single words or symbols are used, rather than using several or complex sentences.

Another important aspect here in manifesting one's affirmations is whether or not your sub-conscious has hidden, opposing beliefs that will neutralize the effect of the new beliefs or affirmations being practiced in the moment.

And another important aspect here is....that when one is using affirmations, it is because that individual has some form of conflict or limitation with the affirmation being desired. This often being some form of life pattern based on a belief.

Therefore, it is vital to 'identify' one's beliefs and which ones are limiting and which ones expand your freedom and creativity.

And yes, constant repetition during the 'alpha state' can be effective IF one has already removed the limiting/opposing beliefs and is in full and complete acceptance of the desired result.

I hope this has helped.

The Taoist
Old 19-01-2016, 09:05 PM
Suspended

from what i know is that you subconcious mind deals with feelings, so affirmations really dont reach you subconscious until you start to FEEL the words. unless you cram them in there non stop for months at a time, i currently want to hit the bajillions lottery jackpot and i have had some dreams about tons of money and what naw and i have never had dreams about loads of cash until after this whole practicing LOA thing.

So yea you subconcious mind deals with feelings, not words. words are just sounds, meaningless sounds, its you sub / un conscious mind that turns those words into feelings.

So in conclusion, you gotta feel it. those videos with what ever affirmations arnt gonna do the trick, i know, 3 years and im still dirt poor, 3 years of wealth affirmations and pics of money 3 to 5 times a day and i got nothin.

so in conclusion again, its all about feeling.
Old 19-01-2016, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
from what i know is that your subconcious mind deals with feelings,
so affirmations really don't reach your
subconscious until you start to FEEL the words.

So yea you subconscious mind deals with feelings, not words.

I'm glad you said this...yes...feeling it...believing it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-02-2016, 02:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
Those are good methods. The trick is to get emotionally involved in the affirmation.

Your subconscious doesn't think, it just responds to what is notable or intense. So the more emotion we put behind something the more likely it will be internalized by the subconscious.

I think you can speed the affirmation recordings effects up by getting in a positively charged state from time to time while listening to them and getting consciously involved with them, in addition to just letting them play in the background.

The subconscious takes note of repeated things but emotional things trump that.

You've nailed it right there. INTENSITY. Affirming once or twice a day for less than 10 minutes per session will get you very little results. When you affirm you have to FEEL it in every fibre of your being and in my experience you should do you affirmations 3 or 4 times a day in sessions not shorter than 15 minutes.
Old 13-03-2016, 04:48 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
from what i know is that you subconcious mind deals with feelings, so affirmations really dont reach you subconscious until you start to FEEL the words. unless you cram them in there non stop for months at a time, i currently want to hit the bajillions lottery jackpot and i have had some dreams about tons of money and what naw and i have never had dreams about loads of cash until after this whole practicing LOA thing.

So yea you subconcious mind deals with feelings, not words. words are just sounds, meaningless sounds, its you sub / un conscious mind that turns those words into feelings.

So in conclusion, you gotta feel it. those videos with what ever affirmations arnt gonna do the trick, i know, 3 years and im still dirt poor, 3 years of wealth affirmations and pics of money 3 to 5 times a day and i got nothin.

And HOW do you start feeling it? What method do you use for that? Did you manifest money now that you use it?

I manifested a new car and a lover without feeling a thing about them. Actually my conscious mind was still not believing those things were happening, when they already were becoming my reality. So my guess is, that my subconscious was already convinced despite than my conscious mind at that time still wasn't.
However I did use subliminals at least 8 hours a day (mostly while sleeping as our subconscious never sleeps as it has to keep our heart pumping blood and wake us up, if some unusual sounds would be coming.) I also used EFT/ EMDR, and being in the moment here and there as I remembered.
I am not saying, that your way wouldn't work, there might be many ways we can change beliefs in our subconscious. I just would like some more specifics in terms how you used it and what results did you reach.
Old 13-03-2016, 04:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipShredd
You've nailed it right there. INTENSITY. Affirming once or twice a day for less than 10 minutes per session will get you very little results. When you affirm you have to FEEL it in every fibre of your being and in my experience you should do you affirmations 3 or 4 times a day in sessions not shorter than 15 minutes.
Could you share HOW do you invoke a feeling, and what were your results in terms of manifestations?