Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-11-2016, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator
Colorado and Namaste1212, There is a somewhat famous psychic in the states who also speaks of getting intense anxiety when she has messages coming through. As opposed to seeing it as a bother maybe it happens just to give you a sign so you know to pay attention otherwise it is too easy to miss it all. I had a few dreams and messages about my job loss from dreams that I totally missed because I really didn't have a frame of reference at the time. Nothing to clue me in that it was information to pay attention to as opposed to a random dream. But there is a reason you both to experience this so maybe ask before you go to bed for clarity and see what comes up. I would suspect you wouldn't be kept in the dark about why you get the visions so give it a shot and ask. And if the anxiety bothers you maybe ask for a different signal. Worth a shot to ask.
Old 22-11-2016, 12:36 PM
Master
Colorado, i believe that there is an aspect of you which knows the
answers for your questions. i believe this because i assume you to be
composed from Source energy, and there are no unknowns to the
author of creation. the aspect of you which is in a state of knowing might
be called your "higher self", and you are likely to be co-creating the
realities you experience with this steady hand assisting you.
Old 24-11-2016, 07:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes a few times my panic attacks were really bad I actually thought I was gonna have a heart attack. It is very scary especially when you're still half asleep and confused with what's happening with the dream and the body. I have a cat so he's my saviour whenever I get these attacks. I found an article the other day that cats takes away the negative energy from the body and the room. Once the negative energy is gone, cat does it's own thing. I haven't had sleep paralysis in a while. Last time I had ot, I woke up with panic attacks and my cat was licking my face, walked around my whole body until my panic attacks disappeared and he cuddled with me until I fell asleep again. It is interesting because I wanted a dog hated cats. Now I am happy I got a cat (he's not an ordinary cat, he thinks he's a dog sometimes Lol )
Old 24-11-2016, 07:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Michelle - I would like to see a psychic. I'm planning to soon because im looking for answers so I can handle these visions well in the future.