Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-06-2016, 01:32 PM
PinkxHearts

Self-made entity attatchments.

Hi I'm a very powerful medium and have experienced some really creepy stuff I won't go into detail on that (if you want to know message me) anyways for 9 months I have been dealing with self made entities feeding off my fear, making my deepest fears a reality, and keeping me up at night.(they use energy to jolt me awake.) Of course I created them unintentionally and I have no control over my abilities so it's hard to uncreate them. I've been trying to visualize and use the law of attraction to get rid of them but since they are a part of me they can interrupt my visualization a and possibly manifest to I'm not sure.. I was wondering if anyone who knew about this subject could tell me more about them or possibly help me uncreate them because I'm really terrified.
Old 01-06-2016, 01:37 PM
Master
Hi,

There is no need to fear any thing you create like that. Out of control fears are like food for the insecure aspects of self. When you can accept all that you are, even the insecurities you have, than fear will lose its grip on you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-06-2016, 02:13 PM
PinkxHearts

But how do I know what aspects to accept? I mean I don't exactly know what I was afraid of that brought them here. They look scary to so that's why I'm scared.
Old 01-06-2016, 11:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkxHearts
But how do I know what aspects to accept? I mean I don't exactly know what I was afraid of that brought them here. They look scary to so that's why I'm scared.

That is an easy answer for me. Accept all that you are -- everything about you.

Some of those scary things which are aspects of self are in the most need of acceptance in my view.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-06-2016, 03:54 AM
PinkxHearts

Okay! Thanks John. :)
Old 05-06-2016, 11:29 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Hi I'm a very powerful medium and have experienced some really creepy stuff I won't go into detail on that (if you want to know message me) anyways for 9 months I have been dealing with self made entities feeding off my fear, making my deepest fears a reality, and keeping me up at night.(they use energy to jolt me awake.) Of course I created them unintentionally and I have no control over my abilities so it's hard to uncreate them. I've been trying to visualize and use the law of attraction to get rid of them but since they are a part of me they can interrupt my visualization a and possibly manifest to I'm not sure.. I was wondering if anyone who knew about this subject could tell me more about them or possibly help me uncreate them because I'm really terrified.

First, take a long hard look at what you stated... your powerful. How right you are. Not just say it. Believe it and accept every part of it, even seeing the ugly parts beyond the veil. Let me ask you this, your honestly disturbed by aNY type of thing you see that's nothing more than a projection? Your hand could go right through it. It's an illusion. Nothing more. Nothing can harm you unless you give it the power to do so. Cut off its energy supply by cutting off energy exchange between you and them and it includes thoughts of them and they will fade away. You can drain some of its energy by burning some epson and rubbing alcohol in every room of your home. It removes good and bad so burn some sandlewood after. They won't have the energy to manifest as well so it'll be easier for you to carry out the cutting off of them easier. Simply give them the finger and say your done. Let that be it... no matter what they pull
Old 06-06-2016, 04:21 PM
Knower
Sounds like you were trying to separate a part of you from yourself - parts of you that you don't like. That how these entities are made, you generate of piece of yourself into what I call a teacher. You control them and as you figured out, they aren't really far from you.

So, I created one three years ago and it was part of my strength. It's purpose was to learn more of the universe and when it was time to go home (after a house fire and the home was rebuilt) I put her to work over the portal in my house. There she stays and projects my space. At times we have fun and she helps me with crossword puzzles whispering into me some answers.

I've never heard of putting the teacher back into one's self but that doesn't mean it can't be done. Why not use this opportunity to learn from this experience and work them to your advantage? They have some elements of you that you don't like, so educate them on shifting their essence to a more positive form.

You can use them to gain information from distance realms, distance areas on Earth and other useful tasks. Set one of them up for protection or to help you locate lost objects (keys, etc). Others uses can be help with communication with spirits since you say you are a medium. Maybe they can help you detect when a spirit is present or to have their message clearly stated to you. Many, many options you have.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello there. I just had one of these things pay me a visit last night.

In my whole two years of mediumship, I have only ever had loving, positive experiences...I didn't think these things even existed!

However, after the fact I learned that the more spiritually evolved we become, the more these negative things are going to try and stop us from going any further.

I was pretty much 'there', but I lacked the confidence in my own abilities, my own internal strengths and even my faith in God, whom I love was starting to suffer. I was at the mercy of external forces and karma which I was fighting to retain any aspect of 'self', 'ego' or 'individuality'. I was resisting the 'flow'..

It's all about the flow...

I became bogged down in my own 'reality box' discounting anything and everything else - I became stubborn and pig-headed...which I was confusing with determination and persistence. I was allowing myself to become miserable in the face of a full spiritual awakening.

The thought form saw an 'Archille's heel', a chink in Necro's psychic armour (which is usually like Fort Knox) and attacked me in bed last night before possessing me...the whole process lasted for about 12 hours, until I was able to connect with the Divine again, through another person.

This repaired my psyche and banished the thought form - although the whole experience was terrifying and I'm still not 100% after it - this is gonna take some time to mend and heal.

I hope my story helps you and explains some of it.

Peace and take care.