Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2010, 04:54 AM
Caretaker

Grievances from Yahweh

' Oh my children, the children of Israel. When you first came into being as a youthful nation my hopes were so high for your kind. As Moses spoke unto you the true words from the mouth of my tongue you valued it, once upon a time, as your own life yet as his close descendants passed from this world your path towards me began to falter. You went from the seed of my greatest love to the keepers of pain, hate and greed. You let the actions of your aggressors become your very breathe and lost yourself in the wraith. Wealth is for all of mankind not just one. Equal wealth for equal significance. We are all meant to be one, not separate and divided by anger and hate. Jesus and others came to you and showed you the hypocrisy of your ways, of the ways of your rabbi's and noble blooded. The way you speak like you live my commandments yet your actions are far from me, closer to the Hated One. My commandments, my laws are clear as day. You know them but why do you not embrace them in your life? In the eyes of all mankind. They are not meant for your kind alone but for all kind, no matter their wealth, culture or actions. The gentiles you say are below you, but you were not so different from them ages ago and now you are even closer to them then you'd like to admit. You nearly became as varied as your christian brethren, unfortunately, your mind is far more dark.
The commandments are the path to me. I have told you all that when you act in negative, when you cause pain and hatred you were to receive it, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
You have had the opportunity time and time again to make the world different, a better place, but when you take up your sword against another a sword will return to you seven fold. And this is what is missing. Hatred begats hatred, just as man begats man.
When you take the wealth of a poor man your kind will lose seven fold. If you take a life your kind will lose seven. Their is no variation to this law, it is what it is. Killing someone emotionally or monetarily is just as bad and if you do not kill them with your own hand but your actions result in a death the consequence is still the same.
You have the chance to return once again to your great status in the beginning, will you take it or let it slip away...again?
Once Cain struck out Abel, humanity was forever divided.

Last edited by Caretaker : 06-11-2010 at 01:18 AM.