Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 05-04-2016, 10:19 PM
Suspended

what does LOA say about reality.

i have noticed many of my thoughts come to life, some of them were small and some were big, and my question is HOW.

I know HOW, in terms of thoughts manifest into reailty by action or even random force.. like wind carrying a plastic bag to someone wishing they had a plastic bag..

For instance i wanted a tarp.. no kidding i found a 100$ dope(edit) tarp just lying on a dirt road... so HOW does this happen.. Someone obviously either tossed it out or lost it. Did i influence this person to throw away their old tarp in a location that the universe just knew that i would find it? Did i influence the wind to blow this tarp out of this guys truck?

Im sure these questions must plague other people who have seen LOA in action, and to see LOA in action you must be aware of the things you have thought about.

So yea... HOW did i manage to complain that my town would would waste 40,000 on new cop cars, only to 3 new cop cars about 1 month later. What happened? Was this debate already in progress? Did my focus on having new cop cars push the 'energy" meter high enough to influence the person deciding what to do with the money to spend it on cop cars rather than getting a new steet sweeper??? HOW

i can list 50 items ive gotten within DAYS of wanting them. All of which i have gotten for free. Computer, vaccume cleaners, steam cleaner, books, telescope, couch, a 1 dollar bill from my gramma, dinners.

So did i influence my neighbors to throw away all that stuff, only to have me find it because i needed it?

so when you have seen LOA in action and are like me, you want to know how. There are a few options, one is that we somehow put out a "psychic" request into the universe and then the universe must influence people to carry out what ever it is we needed or wanted so that we get what we focused on. Or perhaps people are unconsciously psychic and we pick up on things and do things somewhat unknowingly to help manifest things for other people.

TWO, maybe its all fate, because 6 billion people tugging in different directions wouldnt get anywhere. so all this LOA only happens when you on your fated path, and i guess it wouldnt really be LOA as much as it would be thinking about the future. OR PERHAPS!!! we can change our paths via our focus.. but i guess for alot of people we need alot of foucs to the point of impossibleness (at least for me)

THREE life is just some kind of dream, sadly alone.. why would i be making this post if i believed that? because if this is true you still act accordingly to what ever unconscious script my mind has for you. I have been to hell and back and have been looking for the answers and while in "hell" as my worst fears manifested into reality, i noticed alot of my side thoughts manifesting too, which led me to believe that life is just some kind of dream.. i was litteraly walking down the street thinking to myself "AM I EVOLVING" thinking i was going to morph into a "4th" dimensional being.. what ever that was. Not 100 steps down the road was a little care decal on the ground that said "evolve" soooo, as you can see this obviously inst LOA as much as it is picking up on the future.... unless it litteraly manifested out of thin air.

so yea, what does LOA tell us.. me... you... about reality. after my EXTREME LOA experiences, or perhaps it was something else, i am left with this unshakable feeling that you are all figments of my imagination, as if I <- me alone, am the consciousness of the universe put into this body to experience myself, and your all fake for this lifetime, and i guess for ever life i will ever experience. So i am looking in hopes i can convince myself otherwise, i want to believe that other people are real because it seems a waste and very lonely.

Last edited by Gracey : 14-04-2016 at 12:18 AM.
Old 06-04-2016, 08:59 AM
Lorelyen

Not sure what you're getting at. LOA is a tool. It has nothing to say about
reality. How you use it will affect your reality. It is what it says on the bottle
Law of Attraction. (Why it's called a law which I presume is analogous, I don't know) but still....

The many things you discuss seem broader than LOA with an amount of confusion.
My view is it's very dilute Magick - "Magick without work" and in practising it or magic(k)
one "grows" a lot en route, awareness sharpens, focus, the way we approach
situations in life in which we find ourselves.
I suppose it depends from where you source the ideas.
IIRC Blavatsky was the first to use the term. She was an occultist
and their prime concern is making better for themselves (not
necessarily in materialistic, acquisitive terms).

Your move to solipsism doesn't seem to relate to this LOA thing. It's a view
and impossible to prove otherwise but regardless of how "fake" you think the
rest of us are (!) we'd still be very real figments of your imagination - the
path you have to carve through your everyday life, and as you realise, your
imagination doesn't make this plain sailing. Imagination can create
oppositions, barriers and so on. As a solipsist you can apply the law of
attraction just as a non-solipsist can. Don't know what the opposite of a solipsist is!! Materialist?

But the law of attraction has no more to say about reality than, say, a violin
has to say about music.
Old 06-04-2016, 10:03 AM
Pathfinder

I would think of it more like a vibrational dating service.

Imagine all of the things you are manifesting as a list (both good and bad), when someone else has the opposite of your listed item - there is a match.

For example the tarp, someone else had 'lose tarp' on their list (due to worry about losing things etc), which was matched with your 'find tarp'. Manifestation complete.

This also explains why things can manifest almost instantly or take some time to show up, it is all waiting for the match.

The other point about everyone in the world (apart from you) being just extras in your experience, is addressed by Abraham Hicks, in that basically the people that show up in your life are there to give you an experience that you want (or show/teach you something), but you are also playing a part in their journey. So you are just an extra in their experience.
The individual stories entwine to fulfil the pre-life objectives of all parties concerned.
Old 07-04-2016, 12:29 AM
Newbie ;)

I think that Loa is how peoples understand it that you are talking here, they think that reality is attracted to them.

But is easy see that reality is not separated from you, what you think are appearing in real time, yes, i have it too, but i learned it ( and yet learning it), in your case apparently you 'wake up" spontaneously.

I start seeing reality like a dream, in the begin i saw nothing, then things start appearing in TV, in peoples voice, in events i was having fun till i start thinking "hold on a minute, what peoples are?" and this question apparently cannot be solved in a objective way.

Meaning that you cannot get answers thinking in the old way, yes peoples are real, but in the same time they are one with you, like one mind, the one mind are together, the bodies looks separated, but the mind is not.

Many thinkers, philosophers already tried answer theses questions that you are asking but to no avail.

Looks like the the best action to do is only start learning how create in your reality without trying understand it logically, maybe with time the answer start coming to you.

Few peoples notice it.
Old 07-04-2016, 01:00 AM
Suspended

LOA claims that you are the only one in charge of your reality, and some people even say your total reality, if you want dragons, all you need to do is believe in them, all you need to do is match your vibrations with theirs and YOU WILL be able to interact with dragons, its as simple as that.

so with that, what does it say about reality.

i have mentioned that i have seen a news report say 48/50 states are infeced with a deadly disease and only 9 vacines left at your local CVS numerous times, i think only 2 people have actually responded directly to it directly. So if you would like to take a shot of how i saw this, please do.

i have been told i saw a glimpse into the future with my unconscious mind, that i could have been taken to an alternate universe to face my deepest fears, that it was LOA. all 3 are completley different and doesnt help much.

so you see, if this was truley LOA and not some other phenomenon, what does it say about reality?? was i just so powerful that my paranoia possed that news crew to host that instead of their normal news report because the universe just knew that i would be there to see it at that time?? i was into some very scary readings at that time, but me ready into a bunch of conspiracies doesnt just magically make them come true... does it?

heres another crazy thing that happened to me. i got a roomate during my peak paranoia episode and we were talking about how his GF left him. He brang it up alot and i dont know what for but his story always changed slightly and then sometimes majorly and i got to the point to where i basically called him out on it. THEN HE SAYS "oh i didnt say thats what happened, im just saying those are ways it could have happened" WHILE TALKING ABOUT THE PAST !!!!!! now either he was just being stupid with me because he seemed to be going through alot of stuff himself but why would he say that to me? Is he just really messed up in the head and doesnt care what he says to other people? because during this time i was just getting into quantum physics and it says that information goes forward and backwards in time, which means we are effecting the past right now.... that seems stupid no? the future events effect the present??? the present events effect the past??

another thing i noticed alot is every time i would smoke weed, he would fall asleep standing up. he would walk through my room to get to the kitchen, i was usually watching movies, and he would just stand there watcing the movie and the fall asleep. its like my weed smoking caused him to act differently.....

yea so you see, the present events of me being paranoid out my mind, SEEMED to effect the past to where it litteraly changed it for me to where i can only say i was in another reality all together.

so you i am trying to make sense of it all because these things have actually happened to me, it has left me with waaaay to many questions and theories that point in all kinds of directions.

i could be a spirit in the spirit world and this could be a dream about "human" in which case you are all people from the spirit world and perhaps your all real up there but for this human life, your just my memories of you, when i die and "wake up" ill be like... damn i just had the weirdest dream.. i was living on this planet called earth.. etc etc. just like the movie wizard of Oz..lol

perhaps you are all real and things are so perfectly connected it only seems like your figments of my imagination. perhaps what ever happened to me just allowed me to see things ive never seen before, but how can i see a TV commercials saying the world is going to end, as if i wouldnt have noticed things like that... did i dive into fear, is that stuff actually real but for some reason we dont see it because we live on a different frequency. Or perhaps when people go loopy dupy paranoid crazy they actually effect the entire planet, and news reporters become possed by that fear, make what ever news cast it is the super fearful person fears at that time, everyone else on the planet either walks away from their tvs at that time, change the channel or what ever, and the news reports "forget" about ever making that news cast. <- weird i know
Old 07-04-2016, 01:42 AM
Master
marijuana sensitizes body receptors to feelings which translate as paranoia.
consider curtailing the ganja usage to eliminate/lesson the paranoia episodes.

reality is real. i am real, you are real. my experience of you is "secondhand",
since you are the one experiencing you in first-person.
because my experience of you is nondirect does not negate the reality of you.

the principles of LOA are 'magical'; they defy scientific categorization.
the past is an imaginary construction which we've created in the now moment.
Old 09-04-2016, 02:23 AM
Newbie ;)

This is what i said to you, because theres not separation betwen you and your reality you can see your thoughts reflecting to you in tv, books, its synchronicity.

Some mysticals suggest that if you think that is real and stable, reality will be like that, but if you think that are a figment of your mind, it will be like that too.

Its multidimensional, and you can live in any dimension, at least this is the best i find about it.

My suggestion is to you think in good things, to reflect only that in your reality, and enjoy it.

The more you try understand it intelectually, the more confuse will become, at least for me was like that.
Old 09-04-2016, 10:00 PM
Master
What does LOA say about reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
i have noticed many of my thoughts come to life, some of them were small and some were big, and my question is HOW.

I know HOW, in terms of thoughts manifest into reailty by action or even random force.. like wind carrying a plastic bag to someone wishing they had a plastic bag..

For instance i wanted a tarp.. no kidding i found a 100$ dope **** tarp just lying on a dirt road... so HOW does this happen.. Someone obviously either tossed it out or lost it. Did i influence this person to throw away their old tarp in a location that the universe just knew that i would find it? Did i influence the wind to blow this tarp out of this guys truck?

Im sure these questions must plague other people who have seen LOA in action, and to see LOA in action you must be aware of the things you have thought about.

So yea... HOW did i manage to complain that my town would would waste 40,000 on new cop cars, only to 3 new cop cars about 1 month later. What happened? Was this debate already in progress? Did my focus on having new cop cars push the 'energy" meter high enough to influence the person deciding what to do with the money to spend it on cop cars rather than getting a new steet sweeper??? HOW

i can list 50 items ive gotten within DAYS of wanting them. All of which i have gotten for free. Computer, vaccume cleaners, steam cleaner, books, telescope, couch, a 1 dollar bill from my gramma, dinners.

So did i influence my neighbors to throw away all that stuff, only to have me find it because i needed it?

so when you have seen LOA in action and are like me, you want to know how. There are a few options, one is that we somehow put out a "psychic" request into the universe and then the universe must influence people to carry out what ever it is we needed or wanted so that we get what we focused on. Or perhaps people are unconsciously psychic and we pick up on things and do things somewhat unknowingly to help manifest things for other people.

TWO, maybe its all fate, because 6 billion people tugging in different directions wouldnt get anywhere. so all this LOA only happens when you on your fated path, and i guess it wouldnt really be LOA as much as it would be thinking about the future. OR PERHAPS!!! we can change our paths via our focus.. but i guess for alot of people we need alot of foucs to the point of impossibleness (at least for me)

THREE life is just some kind of dream, sadly alone.. why would i be making this post if i believed that? because if this is true you still act accordingly to what ever unconscious script my mind has for you. I have been to hell and back and have been looking for the answers and while in "hell" as my worst fears manifested into reality, i noticed alot of my side thoughts manifesting too, which led me to believe that life is just some kind of dream.. i was litteraly walking down the street thinking to myself "AM I EVOLVING" thinking i was going to morph into a "4th" dimensional being.. what ever that was. Not 100 steps down the road was a little care decal on the ground that said "evolve" soooo, as you can see this obviously inst LOA as much as it is picking up on the future.... unless it litteraly manifested out of thin air.

so yea, what does LOA tell us.. me... you... about reality. after my EXTREME LOA experiences, or perhaps it was something else, i am left with this unshakable feeling that you are all figments of my imagination, as if I <- me alone, am the consciousness of the universe put into this body to experience myself, and your all fake for this lifetime, and i guess for ever life i will ever experience. So i am looking in hopes i can convince myself otherwise, i want to believe that other people are real because it seems a waste and very lonely.

Adamm[],

I'm not so certain that it is LOA speaking to us about reality, but rather reality speaking to us through LOA! How ?

Consider this quote from Fay Thompson, one of 26 experts who reveal "Secrets of the Subconscious that most people don't know", expanded in the reference, below:

The subconscious mind does not contain Truth (as in the infinite possibilities that are available to us and that anything is possible). Instead it contains our version of the Truth, which, in fact, are our limitations. Everywhere we have made conclusions around an issue, we limit other possibilities, because our conclusion tells us we are right and therefore, all else does not apply. When we challenge those conclusions as not being true, we open to another possibility.

For me, it is always interesting to see how our questions, such as yours, above, and our answers, such as what we tell ourselves is true...seem to have a not-so-subtle connection, don't they ? What's the connection ?

Show and tell.

So to answer your question...."What does LOA say about reality?"

...I'd say reality shows us what we tell ourselves about LOA!

Just like a mirror, wouldn't you say ?

I very much appreciated your provocative question....which helped me find the mirror I provided for you (incidentally, I needed it too!).

Hope the other very interesting perspectives you will find in the reference below help you see answers that mirror your own expectations for assistance.

Reference: http://lonemind.com/26-experts-revea...ple-dont-know/
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 10-04-2016, 07:30 PM
Experiencer
Thank you for sharing, very interesting page.
Old 11-04-2016, 05:43 AM
Suspended

i understand that loa says your life is a reflection of who you are. i understand it completly, its quite simple to understand, thats not the problem.

The problem is once you have seen LOA in action (ive seen it literally 200 times or more, small things, medium things, even intentional manifestation) it changes how you see the world and how you interact in it.

now when your LOA is so bizare like seeing the things ive seen on TV, LISTENING TO THE RADIO SING ABOUT WHAT YOUR DOING AT THAT VERY MOMENT!!! these are the experiences that leave you puzzled.

i dont know if those experiences were some kind of paranoid hallucination (how does that work.. ), or perhaps i was picking up signals from some other realm or what it was. BUT if they were LOA, which most of the things i experienced were my thoughts at the time.... what does THAT say about reality. to me it says that i can shape reality to what ever i want. but what does THAT say about people.

there is no way i can see a tv news report say that 48/50 states are infected with a deadly disease. because you people are REAL! arnt you.. those news casters were real people right? not figments of my imagination.. im not god calling into existence moment by momeny the things on my mind... am i ??