Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-06-2016, 06:12 AM
Seeker
Question Headache with Labradorite during sleep

I know that labradorite is known to be a powerful stone of dream recall, but I programmed it to make me sleep better. I think it's bad choice. Five minutes upon sleeping I had a headache. Could it be that it's too powerful for me right now?

I pair it with moonstone. But when I took Labradorite out and kept the moonstone under my pillow I was able to sleep well after a few minutes. I placed Labradorite at the foot of my bed instead, and all was well last night.

Anyone felt this?
Old 02-09-2016, 02:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Seems like you've answered your own question. ^_^U

No different than me trying to sleep with a Lemurian crystal at my side or under my pillow. Over the years I've had several request to sleep under my pillow or in my hand. I get to sleep well enough, but about 30 mintues later I wake up and my energy is vibrating in a very bothersome way. I remove the crystal, usually setting it several feet away or even outside, ground my energy, and wouldn't you know it? I sleep well the rest of the night.

Also, good to keep in mind that, so I've heard when it comes to this, we'll only recall the dreams that tend to hold a more important "message" for us to know when awake. If you don't remember it, then it must not have been that important for you to know while awake.
Old 02-09-2016, 07:08 AM
Experiencer
I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions to your problem, but I want to thank you for the info on Labradorite. I didn't know it could aid in dream recall. I did know it was great for stimulating creativity and helps bring out any inherent ESP abilities.

On a semi-related topic. How freaking beautiful is Labradorite eh ? I have many different crystals in my collection but I really adore labradorite. It's sort of the most magical I think ( or at least one of the top 5 you must agree ) I have a 10+ LBS piece in my collection that has blue, purple, gold and I swear even Neon shades.

I love Labradorite so much I am seriously considering making that my new countertop for my kitchen when I renovate in the spring. I have already talked to a contractor that imports large slabs from Europe.
Old 02-09-2016, 08:54 AM
Deactivated Account
Crystal Canuck, oh my gosh, when you do get that installed, could you pretty please share a few pictures of it? I bet it's going to be gorgeous <3 PLUS! All of the lovely labradorite energy going into the individuals, foods, and drinks in the kitchen too has got to be a nice bonus.
Old 02-09-2016, 09:02 AM
Experiencer
I will of course show you guys the pictures. I have already convinced the wife that the labradorite will look stunning with the white cabinets she wants. Yes as a bonus I get more labradorite , most awesome , most spectacular, beautiful labradorite ( sigh )
Old 02-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Deactivated Account
Sweet! <3 Thank you kindly in advance!

EEE!! I'm all excited now. ^_^
Old 06-09-2016, 06:05 AM
Experiencer
I didn't even think about the energy going into the food and drinks. Too cool
Old 08-09-2016, 03:12 AM
Knower
Labradorite is fine for me personally it helps me have insightful dreams :) really good for the third eye!! I like how you program your crystals with what you want them to help you with that's a really good idea!
Guess it depends on the individual and what they're sensitive too, i can't sleep with my Lapis it's soo energetic for me but I love it D: sometimes when I meditate with it my entire forehead goes tingly as sometimes brings on a headache if I haven't been hydrated enough
Old 08-09-2016, 04:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iridescencegirl
I know that labradorite is known to be a powerful stone of dream recall, but I programmed it to make me sleep better. I think it's bad choice. Five minutes upon sleeping I had a headache. Could it be that it's too powerful for me right now?

I pair it with moonstone. But when I took Labradorite out and kept the moonstone under my pillow I was able to sleep well after a few minutes. I placed Labradorite at the foot of my bed instead, and all was well last night.

Anyone felt this?

Again, i'm sorry if this is offensive, but Labradorite is a direct mirror portal to the Abyss, it aligns with negative and malicious intent, magnifies it and emits this karmic recoil out of it's aura, Unless you're a shaman i highly doubt you would be able to even come close to cleansing Labradorite. It takes some serious occult knowledge to manipulate energies of the Abyss, and there are severe risks involved with working with this type of energy, let alone sleeping with it. The most destructive EMF influence occurs when you are unconscious , this is when your "shields" are down, when you are even more vulnerable than you already are.

Just think, that labradorite has been reeling in every negative emotion it has come in proximity with, (not to mention your own), then it magnifies and sends out the same energy via a fractal vortex, which might be perceived as pain, or a headache. I can't believe the amount of misinformation regarding this powerful abyss mirror crystal, which is an ancient shamanic tool, and should be treated with utmost caution and respect. I find it unbelievable that you don't seem to know the risks involved with working with the energies of this stone, let alone sleeping with it. You'll be fine, but you should really study your crystals before using them. (google is not a liable source, as most information regarding (especially the symptoms of) crystals is misinformation due to the desire for profit.)

And this is especially due to the fact that these crystal vendors don't want you to know the negative symptoms that result from blindly working with crystals you know nothing about. Crystals are like double edged swords, if you believe there are no negative symptoms that is simply ignorance, and the penalties will still apply. I hope you understand where i'm coming from, and it's actually quite serious. Mental illness is the result of energetic volley, not physical causes, and some of these crystals (IE: spectralite) can lead to just that. (If used without extreme caution).
You're playing with an (energetic) surgical instrument, like a scalpel, it is not a toy, it like every other crystal has a specific function, which is a very scary situation when you believe that only your own intention directs the function of the crystal.
Old 11-09-2016, 02:43 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factivist
Again, i'm sorry if this is offensive, but Labradorite is a direct mirror portal to the Abyss, it aligns with negative and malicious intent,

I tend to think that's Hogwash, no offence. When I'm around labradorite I get a warm fuzzy feeling and can feel the creative section of my brain firing up. labradorite is so beautiful I don't know how anyone could feel bad around it. I am determined to make my whole kitchen countertop out of labradorite, and well if my meals start become malicious or negative I will let you know

I suppose you might feel this way and I might not. My girlfriend gets a weird feeling around obsidian and I don't. To me it just sounds strange, like saying fresh cut roses make you depressed.