Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 23-03-2014, 03:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
It is desire that put you on the path of your present understanding of Buddhism, you said this yourself... "desire " is an emotion""

Yes and no ...yes because human leads by desire , desire makes us do things but ' no" because I never have desire to plan my beliefs or understanding , I never have desire to learn what Siddharta's said , never creates emotion for studying Buddhism from text etc ...but rather "realize" my condition ,as what being described by said to be Siddharta from the combination of " awake & emptiness"......I realized my existence similar to these two words which I never plan to learn from it before my realization.........

Self realisation is attained by understanding the true nature of desire, again you are kind enough to point this out above.... "Buddhism is realization of emotion"

Perhaps you mis-understood my words ....yes Buddhism is self realization but in my current understanding , realization is not creation of desire or emotion or something that we plan or even hope ...realization is a condition beyond emotion , a condition that in simple explaination - you are not attached to yourself and that spark a factor that could change your emotion ........self realization is not attained by understanding on emotion because Buddhism is a lenghtly process leading into freedom of own self ...understanding , experiencing , discovering , knowing is just a very tiny part in this process ...so by only understanding the nature of desire will never lead to self realization .
For example : smoking is bad ..but why do millions of people still smoke ? Human by now knows , understand even discover that smoking could casused deadly cancer but they still smoke because they have not reach to a level of self realization of their desire ....so knowing , understanding , experiencing is just a tiny part ........self realization is a condition beyond emotion not created by emotion to know it.....

As you associate desire with emotion then all emotional content becomes a transient lesson towards enlightenment through correct view, correct thinking, correct action. etc

If I understand your meaning correctly .......No . Desire is not associate with emotion , desire is emotion . Enlighternment is in my current understanding is a condition almost freedom of emotion , all knowledge so as one reach a condition of enlighternment , all the action / re-action is not result of any desire or emotion but rather is a condition that one it .......
as one awaken to Buddhism , one will realized there is no other , no special emotion for anyone or anything including "own self" , nothing is owned by him and he will "help" others as he sees no others .......in simple explaination just like you help others because you see others but yourself ........so all the " correct" views , ' correct" thinking , "correct" action is never resulted from knowledge or being comparison of the opposite re-action but rather there one realized no other choice .........as one in a condition that realized no other choice except the one which in human culture known as " the correct choice " ...........
Old 24-03-2014, 05:20 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
If I understand your meaning correctly .......No . Desire is not associate with emotion , desire is emotion . Enlighternment is in my current understanding is a condition almost freedom of emotion , all knowledge so as one reach a condition of enlighternment , all the action / re-action is not result of any desire or emotion but rather is a condition that one it .......
as one awaken to Buddhism , one will realized there is no other , no special emotion for anyone or anything including "own self" , nothing is owned by him and he will "help" others as he sees no others .......in simple explaination just like you help others because you see others but yourself ........so all the " correct" views , ' correct" thinking , "correct" action is never resulted from knowledge or being comparison of the opposite re-action but rather there one realized no other choice .........as one in a condition that realized no other choice except the one which in human culture known as " the correct choice " ...........

Im sorry. but I have read, re-read and re-read again your post, but I am having a hard time understanding it
Old 24-03-2014, 05:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
Im sorry. but I have read, re-read and re-read again your post, but I am having a hard time understanding it

Is because of my languange / writing or the meaning of what I write ? If you interested I could explain further if you forward a direct simple question .
Thks