Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 19-03-2014, 12:32 AM
Master
Is there anyone or anything not " Buddhist"?

In my current view , all living such as human , animal , plant , micro-orgsm etc or non-living such as rock , wood , pen , door , dirt , rubbish etc is all in a process into a common universal condition of nothingness .....the process as what known by human involved death , birth , decay , rusty , wear , rot etc changing shapes , sizes etc all travelling into a condition of emptiness back into nothingness .......
In my current understanding , this natural process of going back into the original , universal common condition of nothingness by all living or non-living is introduced to mankind said to be by Siddharta knowned as Buddhism.....
So in this regards , all living or non-living is in same process but each have it own journey , own path but into a universal common destination ......therefore all living or non-living is same & equal .....all is in same process and nothing or no one could ever escape this process ...therefore in my current view all is " Buddhist"..........and this process is known as Buddhism .....and the original condition - nothingness is Buddha.

I really hope to debate with all especially teacher / master of Buddhism studies on this for my own learning process .....
Old 19-03-2014, 07:44 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
In my current view , all living such as human , animal , plant , micro-orgsm etc or non-living such as rock , wood , pen , door , dirt , rubbish etc is all in a process into a common universal condition of nothingness .....the process as what known by human involved death , birth , decay , rusty , wear , rot etc changing shapes , sizes etc all travelling into a condition of emptiness back into nothingness .......
In my current understanding , this natural process of going back into the original , universal common condition of nothingness by all living or non-living is introduced to mankind said to be by Siddharta knowned as Buddhism.....
So in this regards , all living or non-living is in same process but each have it own journey , own path but into a universal common destination ......therefore all living or non-living is same & equal .....all is in same process and nothing or no one could ever escape this process ...therefore in my current view all is " Buddhist"..........and this process is known as Buddhism .....and the original condition - nothingness is Buddha.

I really hope to debate with all especially teacher / master of Buddhism studies on this for my own learning process .....

you may want to consider that man is capable of hiding him/herself from the truth, ie, a deliberate act of ignoring the Buddha within, an unwillingness to learn, truth of self to some is more terrifying than the darkest reaches of the mind, to them ignorance is bliss.
I hope Ive understood your question.
Old 19-03-2014, 08:13 AM
Suspended
Buddhism is generally meant to denote the religion; the ideas and practices. For more philosophical terms, sunyata, dharma and anicca may be more useful.

When you say nothingness is Buddha, that may be correct from a certain point of view. But, to avoid confusion, Buddhism is generally understood to be the beliefs, rituals and ideas of the religion.
Old 19-03-2014, 08:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
you may want to consider that man is capable of hiding him/herself from the truth, ie, a deliberate act of ignoring the Buddha within, an unwillingness to learn, truth of self to some is more terrifying than the darkest reaches of the mind, to them ignorance is bliss.
I hope Ive understood your question.

I currently do not see there is anything the "truth" perhaps the only happening is Buddhism
Old 19-03-2014, 08:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsoul
Buddhism is generally meant to denote the religion; the ideas and practices. For more philosophical terms, sunyata, dharma and anicca may be more useful.

When you say nothingness is Buddha, that may be correct from a certain point of view. But, to avoid confusion, Buddhism is generally understood to be the beliefs, rituals and ideas of the religion.

That is perhaps different from my view ...I do not see Buddhism in any faith / beliefs / rituals / ideas or any form of religion ........I hope could debate with you further on this....
Old 19-03-2014, 11:11 AM
Master
Quote:

Hi CSEe

There is a process for sure that is ongoing and if one understands that there is only self then there is 'nothing' excuse the pun outside of self's process . One cannot remove self from self, one can only become aware of no self by means of a process .

For those that do not agree with this self process in motion then try and remove self from such a process .

x daz x
Old 19-03-2014, 11:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi CSEe

There is a process for sure that is ongoing and if one understands that there is only self then there is 'nothing' excuse the pun outside of self's process . One cannot remove self from self, one can only become aware of no self by means of a process .

For those that do not agree with this self process in motion then try and remove self from such a process .

x daz x

Perhaps the more one try to "remove" the self is actually creating more self ...removal of self ( emotion ) in my current understanding of Buddhism concept , is not resulted from desire or any emotion ...but by realization .....realization will decreased attachment on emotion and naturally free of it ...
Old 19-03-2014, 11:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Perhaps the more one try to "remove" the self is actually creating more self ...removal of self ( emotion ) in my current understanding of Buddhism concept , is not resulted from desire or any emotion ...but by realization .....realization will decreased attachment on emotion and naturally free of it ...

If you relate self to emotion then if one tries to remove emotion then it is possible to create more emotion, from my understanding of self there is no more or less of self to create for self is always present .

The realization is slightly tricky in so much as one whom detaches then realizes rather than one who realizes then detaches ..

As one lets go in other words the process just reflects that letting go where one can realize what they are that is nothing .

If one has still attached something to being self then one is simply aware of what that something is .

x daz x
Old 19-03-2014, 12:04 PM
Master
[quote=God-Like]If you relate self to emotion then if one tries to remove emotion then it is possible to create more emotion, from my understanding of self there is no more or less of self to create for self is always present .

To me " self" is emotion ..what is your version of self ?

The realization is slightly tricky in so much as one whom detaches then realizes rather than one who realizes then detaches ..
As one lets go in other words the process just reflects that letting go where one can realize what they are that is nothing .
If one has still attached something to being self then one is simply aware of what that something is .

Perhaps not as what I currently understand ......realization is beyond knowledge , so the process of "detached " is never known or notice but is something "forgoten" ...realization is a process of un-knowing , freedom of knowing naturally ...so the more one realized emotion , the more detached from emotion without knowing or even realized what had he detached ..........
Old 19-03-2014, 12:23 PM
Master
Quote:
To me " self" is emotion ..what is your version of self ?

I relate self to what you are within mind . It is everything . Everything that is, is self .

Quote:
Perhaps not as what I currently understand ......realization is beyond knowledge , so the process of "detached " is never known or notice but is something "forgoten" ...realization is a process of un-knowing , freedom of knowing naturally ...so the more one realized emotion , the more detached from emotion without knowing or even realized what had he detached

Realization is of knowledge because one needs to relate to it . This is why I say self is of the mind, because self realization is mindful . Beyond self is no-one to realize, there is nothing to realize . To know one has realized one can only know within mind .

On the flip side anything in mind can be taken with a pinch of salt because it's possible that nothing excuse the pun again is what is seems .

In order to know that one has realized one has made sense of what is beyond sense ..

It's like fitting a square peg into a round hole, the two don't go together but one tries to make them fit .

x daz x