Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 29-08-2013, 04:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
The biggest problem I'm finding is the body can only handle so much energy at a time. Its a process of acclimating and growing. Acclimating and growing. Bliss can be overwhelming. Feeling it pour out and through the body

I have rather different emotion on this , I currently of the opinion that the body is not me or myself , the body is an existence same as myself ... the body exist because of its material nature as myself ( without a body) exist because I still holding on it ..attached to it ....Buddhism is a realization that will separate me- the nothingness from myself - the emotions and this process never included others as I am always alone .....
Old 29-08-2013, 05:56 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
I have rather different emotion on this , I currently of the opinion that the body is not me or myself , the body is an existence same as myself ... the body exist because of its material nature as myself ( without a body) exist because I still holding on it ..attached to it ....Buddhism is a realization that will separate me- the nothingness from myself - the emotions and this process never included others as I am always alone .....

Doesn't have anything to do with philosophy in my experience. Its an occurrence. Nor does it have to do with emotions. Its just bliss. Causes. No reason. Self full filling. Its an experience. Many people experience it. Maybe even the Buddha did. Its just been so long his experience is no longer known anymore.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 29-08-2013, 07:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Doesn't have anything to do with philosophy in my experience. Its an occurrence. Nor does it have to do with emotions. Its just bliss. Causes. No reason. Self full filling. Its an experience. Many people experience it. Maybe even the Buddha did. Its just been so long his experience is no longer known anymore.

In my current understanding of Buddhism, as one is constantly progress into greater realization of himself and as he journey , his emotions / desire / love / greed etc will be reduced ..... He will experience less love , less desire , less greed , less anger etc ....he will realize he is same and equal with any existence ......he will experience no special emotion for any being , no special relationship , no commitment , no faith and treat all existence same and equal ........and this condition could be easily descriped as "happy" , "compassion" or perhaps in your words 'Bliss"...........such emotion in my current understanding is not resulted from emotion or desire but is a result from deduction of emotion........
Thks
CSEe
Old 29-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
In my current understanding of Buddhism, as one is constantly progress into greater realization of himself and as he journey , his emotions / desire / love / greed etc will be reduced ..... He will experience less love , less desire , less greed , less anger etc ....he will realize he is same and equal with any existence ......he will experience no special emotion for any being , no special relationship , no commitment , no faith and treat all existence same and equal ........and this condition could be easily descriped as "happy" , "compassion" or perhaps in your words 'Bliss"...........such emotion in my current understanding is not resulted from emotion or desire but is a result from deduction of emotion........
Thks
CSEe

Yes i agree. IMO it has no choice because it is empty or could be called full. In any case all those things you mentioned there's no room for. I think you could be empty in life. The problem I see though is nobody would be able to relate to the experience unless it allowed itself to have some room for being human. Even where a lot of us stand as far as empty ness goes. It can be hard for an average person to understand. Im just thinking out loud.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 29-08-2013, 03:25 PM
Deactivated Account
I think after going into empty ness the emptyess will exhaust itself. Then the circle repeats perhaps back into life and back into empty ness to life. I don't know?

Wherever I May Roam
Old 30-08-2013, 06:06 AM
Master
Quote:
I think after going into empty ness the emptyess will exhaust itself. Then the circle repeats perhaps back into life and back into empty ness to life. I don't know?

Perhaps I can agree with you here as emptiness is not nothingness ...emptiness is just a condition after liberation from self in a continue process into nothingness .....yet nothingness is a condition freedom of all but is currently beyond my understanding whether nothingness will lead into emotions .......perhaps is common sense to say it could but to me still is all in a process known to me as Buddhism .
Thks CSEe
Old 30-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Perhaps I can agree with you here as emptiness is not nothingness ...emptiness is just a condition after liberation from self in a continue process into nothingness .....yet nothingness is a condition freedom of all but is currently beyond my understanding whether nothingness will lead into emotions .......perhaps is common sense to say it could but to me still is all in a process known to me as Buddhism .
Thks CSEe

To me the answer is all around. Everything goes in cycles or circles. Its the way of things. But like I said. I don't know? But its fun to speculate. Lol

Wherever I May Roam
Old 30-08-2013, 05:06 PM
Master
Quote:
To me the answer is all around. Everything goes in cycles or circles. Its the way of things. But like I said. I don't know? But its fun to speculate. Lol

Yes is always fun to speculate , perhaps Buddhism will bring us beyond speculate into realization ......
Thks
CSEe
Old 20-10-2013, 04:51 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Okey , my question is what is your reference or something perhaps any text or books or person that you accepted it as referal to Buddhism and your reason for that ....
Thks CSEe

do you meditate..?? you simply can't understand most Buddhist Teachings enough to discuss them if you don't meditate.

I don't have the time to get into Neuroplasticity here.. but when you meditate you grow new neurons in your brain and create new interconnections of existing neurological pathways. that is why the products of meditation take months to years to grow and connect.

the problem you seem to have about Buddhism, and I respect the vigor you express about learning.. but you have to start at the beginning, you must understand that, in essence, you don't speak the same conceptual language that the people you want to learn from use.

it is Totally upon you to make the effort to learn how to correctly meditate and practice every day. all you have to do have the desire, intention and begin to act.. then things will start falling in line for you.

vipassana meditation lessons are availed at Buddhanet

.. local "Insight Meditation" groups are probably the best place to start.

good journey....
Old 20-10-2013, 10:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by passnthru2
do you meditate..?? you simply can't understand most Buddhist Teachings enough to discuss them if you don't meditate.

I don't have the time to get into Neuroplasticity here.. but when you meditate you grow new neurons in your brain and create new interconnections of existing neurological pathways. that is why the products of meditation take months to years to grow and connect.

the problem you seem to have about Buddhism, and I respect the vigor you express about learning.. but you have to start at the beginning, you must understand that, in essence, you don't speak the same conceptual language that the people you want to learn from use.

it is Totally upon you to make the effort to learn how to correctly meditate and practice every day. all you have to do have the desire, intention and begin to act.. then things will start falling in line for you.

vipassana meditation lessons are availed at Buddhanet

.. local "Insight Meditation" groups are probably the best place to start.

good journey....

Thanks for your reply ,perhaps I do meditate , I dont know for sure ......because I never follow any mediatation technic ....to me mediatation can be in any form even in sport or in sex ..........is your knowledge about the good of meditate ...thats knowledge and I never say meditate is bad simply because that is just a source of learning lesson to discover own emotion same as the dirt under your shoe ..same as Dalai Lama words or Osama actions...or the pen on your table......nothing to me currently is referral to Buddhism . Perhaps Buddhism is NOT what you know or what you seek to know or what you must know ...perhaps Buddhism is a natural process of you realizing yourself ...your existence , the cause of your existence and perhaps even the end of your existence ...perhaps Buddhism is a process that you will discover your intention , your need , your emotion wanting to meditate not what you will gain from meditation ...perhaps is not what you will gain from meditation but is what you will realize and free of what you have gain ...perhaps you could stay and debate with me of what you understand from your practice with me here or email me at [email protected]..
Thks CSEe

Last edited by CSEe : 21-10-2013 at 12:56 AM.