Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-02-2013, 02:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
I have learned nothing of channeling, or other modes of contact, but I have attempted it on several occassions. I need to ask you, if ask such a question of verification, how do I know the answer I'm getting is not coming from my own mind, and is coming from the entity/entities I am trying to reach? I usually get the right answer to such questions, but I don't know if I just told it to myself or if it was a true verification. Thanks.

Justin
Dear Justin,
Salutations of love and light.

To verify the veracity of spirit communication you would wish to ask questions which you would normally not be able to answer yourself through your own conscious memory of experience or learned source (books). You would seek an answer which could not be formulated in accuracy from your own mind, but would have to come from an external perspective and source of experience you have not had. The question you pose must be adequate to facilitate an answer in return which can be verified by other people or professional sources in the field of which you are inquiring. So, if you are asking a question about space, you would ask something which could be verified by an existing reliable source such as NASA, or other space research facility. Or more simply done, have another person sit with you during your channelling and ask your spirit source something about that person which only that person could verify. This may come in the form of words, of visions or of sensations in your own physical organism.

You will also wish to look out for synchronicities and other signs of verification. You may ask for example, a sign or synchronicity to be placed before you in your day ahead which cannot easily be dismissed or interpreted as your own energy doing it. For example, if you are channelling a loved one, ask them to place something in front of you during your day which holds significant personal meaning to do with that spirit or their physical life. Do not make it too difficult for them by requesting to hear their favourite song, or something difficult to facilitate in such short notice. Ask for a sign, but be passive in your approach of your day when expecting it. Do not go looking for it at every turn, just allow it to capture your attention by itself in its own way.

Understand, just because you may appear to be channelling a spirit, and that may seem very genuine, it is not to say they are contacting you from the higher realms of love and light within the halls of information; for they may actually be Earthbound - which they presume from their perspective is what the spirit world is. They may actually be a life form from your own universe, or one parallel in the same physical space, but interact with you as if they are from the spirit world - when it is simply you cannot perceive them. Just because you cannot see something, do not immediately presume the source to be from the spirit world of love and light. No genuine spirit in the spirit realm of love and light will ever claim some grand persona of distinction or power, and will never claim to be an ascended master or any such hierarchical status; for in the planes of light there is no need for such distinctions. In fact they cannot exist there for one dissolves such attitudes of mind and personal ego before they can access true wisdom and One-ness.

Do not be afraid to ask your channelled source for verification, they are already aware and prepared that you will ask this. In fact they will often be enthusiastic to facilitate some form of proof of an afterlife for you, which would then relieve some of your own fears in the process.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 18-02-2013, 02:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

Here's the last of my older questions, slightly modified to accord with my current state of mind:

Your elucidations on Prime Creator/God are the first discourse on the subject that resonated with me and I felt like accepting, which has led me to be able to foster a belief in God for the first time. I particularly like feeling that God is all that exists. Would you please speak more about Prime Creator/God itself and how we can begin to understand it, at least on the level human beings are capable of? (I personally wouldn't mind trying to go beyond such a limited understanding as long as my head doesn't explode.) It is clear to me now that one's understanding of God is a personal thing and we must freely form such understandings as individuals. And one more thing: Is there a difference between Prime Creator and God? It seems pretty sure from your previous words that they are the same "thing," but perhaps Prime Creator refers to the the aspect of God which is the primary source of all creation?

Thank you, my companion of consciousness,
Justin
Let us then speak of God and Prime Creator.

Firstly, these words are of course painted labels of the human language and interpretation. As with all words, they can have as many meanings as there are people who use them. For this dialogue we will use them loosely in order to form a relationship with a common understanding.

In a way, perceiving the nature of God within the physical logical mind is like an earthworm, in its simple thought processes, attempting to process concepts pertaining to the vast expanse of the cosmos. In that process the worm would have to create its own perception of relationship with the cosmos through its own thoughts about itself. This is what human beings are also doing in trying to understand the nature of God. This does not make your thoughts or ideas about God wrong. What it does is it makes them personal to you; it makes your relationship to God profoundly intimate, as it should be. You will only experience God in such nature and form as you are open to receive at any one time.
It is you who is creating who and what God is through your own relationship to your own thoughts and their relationship to all that is. God is whatever you want it to be within the journey of creating who YOU want to be. This is possible, for God is everything to everyone simultaneously. God is not a thing; God is everything. If this were not so, this would dictate that God was more loving or favourable to, and more connected to one species of life than another. For God to be connected to all things simultaneously it must exist in all things, always, in all ways.

The easiest processable and most universal idea to accommodate God into would be to think of it as the one source. That is, the one, the source that all other things are made possible through. It is the one thing which is infinite. One cannot place something more into that which is infinite in order to grow, therefore infinity cannot be Self-realized within itself. Infinity cannot perceive value where perspective does not exist. For values inherent within infinity to be realized experientially infinity must place perspective outside if its own nature. Yet that which is infinite cannot truly exist outside of itself, so it must create something from within that appears to itself to be without. An infinite number of miniaturized copies of itself were conceived; an infinite number of seeds carrying identical essence of its source exploded out from a single thought, and still continue to do so. Your consciousness was born from such a seed, and as it became Self-aware it developed a sense of singular perspective in relationship to all other seeds. With the infinity of such seeds scattered were equally infinite landscapes through which they were to sprout and bloom into incredible beauty. Through such diversity perspective of value would be Self-realized. All that was, was now able to have a relationship with all of its infinite nature by being Self-aware and choosing what to experience of its own nature.

You are Prime Creator; you just choose to experience the perspective of diversity within division. You are choosing value for your Self by choosing who and what you wish to be at any one time. You have created time in order to facilitate this process of perception. Through time you have travelled the speed of light; in light you have illuminated the frequencies of sound; through sound you have created form; through form you have created love. Through love you experience your true value.

The difference between God and Prime Creator is whatever you make of it. The value of everything, whether it is your life or it is a simple word, lies in your own interpretation through your relationship with your consciousness.

-Sparrow

Old 22-02-2013, 08:07 AM
Bmain

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow

I yet again have to thank you for all the information shared selflessly by yourself. I am amazed in all the detail and your way with words.

Thumbs up. (both)
Old 22-02-2013, 05:46 PM
MU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Justin,
Salutations of love and light.

To verify the veracity of spirit communication you would wish to ask questions which you would normally not be able to answer yourself through your own conscious memory of experience or learned source (books). You would seek an answer which could not be formulated in accuracy from your own mind, but would have to come from an external perspective and source of experience you have not had. The question you pose must be adequate to facilitate an answer in return which can be verified by other people or professional sources in the field of which you are inquiring.

If the spirit that you are channelling is up to the task, then they may be able to provide information and the medium would not be required to muggle around trying to come up with an idea. E.g. Silver Birch and Barbanell.

If they are not, finding something that you are not conscious is a nigh impossible task since you (and me and all of us) are not in control of everything we have that is or has been conscious and presently memorable.

Quote:
So, if you are asking a question about space, you would ask something which could be verified by an existing reliable source such as NASA, or other space research facility.

Stay away from anything that can be found on Google or other search engines...for obvious reasons.

Quote:
Or more simply done, have another person sit with you during your channelling and ask your spirit source something about that person which only that person could verify. This may come in the form of words, of visions or of sensations in your own physical organism.

This could be misconstrued, or actually could be a form of psi or as ESP. Your sitter would need to be well vetted and then they could be dishonest or inaccurate and how would you know?

Quote:
You will also wish to look out for synchronicities and other signs of verification. You may ask for example, a sign or synchronicity to be placed before you in your day ahead which cannot easily be dismissed or interpreted as your own energy doing it. For example, if you are channelling a loved one, ask them to place something in front of you during your day which holds significant personal meaning to do with that spirit or their physical life.

Make certain it is very uncommon; not a penny on the floor or a photograph which falls over.

Quote:
Do not make it too difficult for them by requesting to hear their favourite song, or something difficult to facilitate in such short notice. Ask for a sign, but be passive in your approach of your day when expecting it. Do not go looking for it at every turn, just allow it to capture your attention by itself in its own way.

Who knows what is difficult or not for a spirit? Each has their own capabilities and assistance in communicating with the earthly realm.

Quote:
Understand, just because you may appear to be channelling a spirit, and that may seem very genuine, it is not to say they are contacting you from the higher realms of love and light within the halls of information; for they may actually be Earthbound - which they presume from their perspective is what the spirit world is.

This could be problematic. Rescue teams are often in contact with earthbound and lower realm spirits, certainly some those spirits know that their rescuers are not from their realm. Since that is exactly what the rescues spirits are telling them.

Quote:
They may actually be a life form from your own universe, or one parallel in the same physical space, but interact with you as if they are from the spirit world - when it is simply you cannot perceive them. Just because you cannot see something, do not immediately presume the source to be from the spirit world of love and light. No genuine spirit in the spirit realm of love and light will ever claim some grand persona of distinction or power, and will never claim to be an ascended master or any such hierarchical status; for in the planes of light there is no need for such distinctions. In fact they cannot exist there for one dissolves such attitudes of mind and personal ego before they can access true wisdom and One-ness.

Then you would say that Mikey is inaccurate?

Google "Carol and Mikey" - Afterlife forums owned by Roberta Grimes (sorry can't post URLs yet as a newbie.

Mikey claims to be a "sixth realm being" and Carol, his mother, communicates with him via pendulum mediumship. There is also a YouTube of the mediumship.

Quote:
Do not be afraid to ask your channelled source for verification, they are already aware and prepared that you will ask this. In fact they will often be enthusiastic to facilitate some form of proof of an afterlife for you, which would then relieve some of your own fears in the process.

-Sparrow

If they aren't, then you got a set of real problems to deal with.

I'm not intentionally attempting to rain on anyone's parade but spirit identification is an extremely tricky business. It is my belief that the spirit in a channelled mediumship should be held responsible for spirit identification beyond any doubt. Not the medium, his sitters or others.

This is not Independent DV; it is DV and DV spirit channelling is fraught with issues that IMO only the channelled Etherian, if they are one, can resolve.
Old 23-02-2013, 01:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmain
Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow

I yet again have to thank you for all the information shared selflessly by yourself. I am amazed in all the detail and your way with words.

Thumbs up. (both)
Well one does try his utmost to be useful, if not entertaining in his responses, naturally.

-Sparrow

Old 23-02-2013, 01:38 AM
Master
Dear Mu!!,

Spirit Guide Sparrow is quite versed and adept in spirit communication friend, as I believe I have already illuminated what a ‘tricky business’ it is.
Though I myself did not ask any question or require support in my answer to our noble friend Justin, I nonetheless thank you for embracing me with your refreshing ‘take charge’ approach to your contribution.

-Sparrow

Old 23-02-2013, 01:49 AM
MU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Mu!!,

Spirit Guide Sparrow is quite versed and adept in spirit communication friend, as I believe I have already illuminated what a ‘tricky business’ it is.

I missed that. I am looking around for exactly who you are and where your authority comes. Royal Blue text and a fancy signature does not necessarily a guru make.

If you get my drift.

Quote:
Though I myself did not ask any question or require support in my answer to our noble friend Justin,

I would disagree with that.

Quote:
I nonetheless thank you for embracing me with your refreshing ‘take charge’ approach to your contribution.

-Sparrow

I feel the love.

Kinda.

I'm new, making my way around, just the new MU!!.

Trying to help.

Anyway that MU!! can.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 26-02-2013 at 07:56 AM.
Old 23-02-2013, 02:01 AM
MU!!

http://www.spiritguidesparrow.com/incarnatespiritguide.html

Ok so I found your website. And your proclamations.

And not MUch else. At this point. I remain unimpressed so tell MU!!, or better yet point MU!! to someone who has vetted you, other than your self-vetting, Help MU!!, help MU!!.

Show MU!! the money!
Old 23-02-2013, 06:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MU!!

I missed that. I am looking around for exactly who you are and where your authority comes. Royal Blue text and a fancy signature does not necessarily a guru make.

If you get my drift.

Blessings.

Oh my, does the great guru Sparrow have a disbeliever?! My goodness.

I missed that.

Quite so; you miss numerous things, apparently. First of which is the harmonious respectful etiquette we have managed to thus far sustain in this particular thread. It is an intimate personal sharing done through mutual individual exchange, where the sacredness of one another’s heart wisdom is acknowledged and respected. We do not tend to impose ourselves and our opinions upon one another here, regardless how ‘authoritive’ we feel ourselves to be. I understand there are other threads within this community for you to indulge yourself with that particular approach.

I am looking around for exactly who you are and where your authority comes.
Royal Blue text and a fancy signature does not necessarily a guru make.If you get my drift.

The colour of text and, what you flatteringly deem a fancy signature (and thank you kindly), does in no way support or declare my good self as any sort of ‘guru’ or similar distinction of likeness. Why you would support a mindset that one would fancy themselves as a guru because of a colour preference, or the name of their soul group is a perplexing judgement indeed.

One does not require ‘authority’ to share perspective that has been directly sought after by another. Hence you will observe such query directed to my good self, and not to --you? If you get my drift.

I would disagree with that.

To remedy any misinterpretation you may have then, let us say for convenience, when SGS needs assistance sharing his perspective from his point of view, from his experience, and from his illuminate cosmic spirit journey, I will let you know directly by request. As you may do so with me.

I feel the love.

Kinda.

I'm new, making my way around, just the new MU!!.

Trying to help.

Anyway that MU!! can

Indeed, the facilitation and pervasive growth of Sparrows threads are in their continual fruitful form due to the very loving way they, and their participants coordinate their beautiful intentions within it.
I understand that you are new, and similarly that you wish to help others. Having knowledge is one thing, but developing the wisdom to know how and when to share it is another. One does not need to be some aforementioned guru to have people listen to what they have to say, one simply needs to present themselves and their loving energy in a very loving gentle way, that others simply open up naturally and receive their understanding on their own terms.

-Sparrow

Last edited by arive nan : 26-02-2013 at 07:57 AM.
Old 23-02-2013, 06:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MU!!
Ok so I found your website. And your proclamations.

And not MUch else. At this point. I remain unimpressed so tell MU!!, or better yet point MU!! to someone who has vetted you, other than your self-vetting, Help MU!!, help MU!!.

Show MU!! the money!
You are invited to give gratitude to dear Amethyst for such aforementioned site, for I place no ownership upon it, or its committed efforts and very loving intention of purpose.

You remain unimpressed. Very well then, let it be so to the fullness of your loving intention. However, understand I have no dribble of interest in impressing you, for one can quite easily bring value to others lives without such gratifications, as I have long demonstrated. If you are seeking to be impressed, may I suggest you direct more of your energy and focus to those loving souls who put their own sacred lives on the line each day to safeguard the lives of others in such selfless acts of courage.

If you are still concerned with your urge of ‘vetting’ my good self, and you deem yourself an authority in spiritual matters, you are officially invited to use your own authoritive experience of spirit communion to verify and vet who and what I am, the veracity of any information I share and just what my experience really is that I would share it so confidently. If , as you illuminate to us you have such adept channelling and mediumistic awareness, you will have little difficulty accessing genuine informative sources to ask about my good self within the resources of the spirit world. My name and that of my soul group, as well as many of my works are inextricably weaved within many thousands of groups, realms and within the halls of information which house and harbour factual truth. Since I cannot possibly tamper with such sources, you are free to seek the highest and greatest sources in the spirit world of love and light to vet my beautiful energy to your hearts content. Please do return and share with all of us your provided feedback from the spirit world, or in fact your encounter with my enigmatic soul group should you seek to connect with us in such light.

Enjoy the thread.
-Sparrow