Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 17-08-2015, 03:27 AM
Newbie ;)

how do i contact my guide?

I need to know how to do this. I already know about synchronicity, but I want something closer.... I know it doesn't have to be by first contact.
Old 17-08-2015, 04:17 PM
Master
Hi,

Relax and set aside some quiet time. State the intent to speak with your guide. Then imagine in your mind 'how that conversation would take place'.

What you imagine will be experienced as real because it is real.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-08-2015, 05:09 PM
Armstrong

Get in a meditative state, ask your guide to come into your space. Also ask them to show themselves to you
Old 25-09-2015, 04:17 AM
Knower
I've also wanted and tried to do this, but I also have had a lot of dealings with negative entities. I know that negatives can come across as good and make you feel loved and be helpful for years and then all of a sudden turn on you (I've heard several of those stories) , so how would you know if you were being duped? All the people it's happened to said they felt such love and peace from them at first, so how could they have known? That's actually what made me stop trying. I figure if my angel wants me to communicate, he/she will make herself known to me in her/his time.

Death is simply a passage into another world--Emanuel Swedenborg
Old 25-09-2015, 04:19 AM
Knower
I will say, though, that I am getting pretty good at discerning my voice from other voices in my head.....whether it's from guides/angels or evil spirits. And that I am thankful for! And no it doesn't make me feel crazy. Actually I feel saner than ever to know that those bad thoughts weren't actually from me!

Death is simply a passage into another world--Emanuel Swedenborg
Old 27-09-2015, 03:54 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvsouth1111
I've also wanted and tried to do this, but I also have had a lot of dealings with negative entities. I know that negatives can come across as good and make you feel loved and be helpful for years and then all of a sudden turn on you (I've heard several of those stories) , so how would you know if you were being duped? All the people it's happened to said they felt such love and peace from them at first, so how could they have known? That's actually what made me stop trying. I figure if my angel wants me to communicate, he/she will make herself known to me in her/his time.

From my experience all thing turn on to you... I just ended up with trusting God, and don't judge nothing.

Judgement is what causing it to turn on to you, and grieving the spirits as well. I had a spirit comforting me then I freak out, and figure it is not good then I tried to get rid of it, and it went away nicely then i accident brought it back, and it attack me really hard, and it hurt like crazy...

It has an ability to attack your dream in sleep paralytic, and if you annoyed it they can do stuff to you lol... sometime it will be a warning, and other time it might be a way of saying screw off...

They need to be appreciated, and treated with the utmost respect they do not like to be judge, discriminated, or even bad thought about it.... They are serious, and want you to be serious, and that is a challenge.

When I experience my first attack I got afraid and even scared to pray to God as well... So I ended up humbling, and not judging, and trusting God that he will not allow thing to overstep and abuse his creation so I just let thing be, and trust God.

This is one good way to trust God from Jesus the great teacher...

First commandment Love God with all your mind, heart, and soul, and the 2nd commandment is to love your neighbor as yourself.

If your led by the spirit you are not under the law, a man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

If you have something live in humility, and trust God with all your mind, heart, and soul. Don't worry about the rest if it is enabled then it is enable from above.

Good luck trusting God!
Old 01-10-2015, 12:18 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightsuzi
I need to know how to do this. I already know about synchronicity, but I want something closer.... I know it doesn't have to be by first contact.

My real name is James. Bartholomew is my guide. The reason I use Bartholomew as a user name is because almost all of what I post is channeled consciously in real time. long ago I asked the same question that you pose now. Who are you? Do you have a name? Will you make yourself known to me? I meditated daily as was my habit anyway and one day as I was sitting quietly the thought suddenly came to me to pick up a pencil and paper which I did. After a moment my hand began writing the name "Bartholomew" over and over. I put the pencil down, waited a few minutes and picked it up again. The writing resumed. "Bartholomew". Since then I've been a conscious channel and have come to know Bart as my guide. Bartholomew is not a master but an ordinary seeker who is more advanced than I. We've known each other for quite a long time, many tens of thousands of years.

Bartholomew's, and thus my, area of interest is regarding the philosophy of existence.

Note: Very few people have master souls as personal guides. By far most of us are guided by other human souls who are a bit more advanced than we are. It is also true that the souls of any of us might be doing guide duty for others without us knowing anything about it.

Do not entertain expectations in this. The business of guides is guiding, not answering as though they were servants. Your guide may make him/her self known right away or never. He or she may decide to mess with you by making you wait a bit. Be patient... You will be rewarded in a surprising way.

So that's how it happened for me...
Old 16-11-2015, 12:39 AM
Seeker
First you'll want to get yourself into a receptive and meditative state, then develop connection and relationship with your guide. It takes practice.
Old 16-11-2015, 01:34 PM
Administrator
Meditation is the best way to connect to your guide,ask your guide to draw forward in your meditation.get used to his energy.oce you can do that you will be able to recognise your guide,

Namaste