Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 29-11-2014, 08:44 PM
Seeker

Did i see a fairy

I was in Ireland on vacation and i was site seeing and i seen a white light pass me in the light i seen a female figure i didn't get a good look it happen quick but i remember she was blonde so was it a fairy or was it just my imagination
Old 30-11-2014, 08:33 AM
Experiencer

It might have been. I saw a fairy for the first time, this past week. Every now and then, I will wake up and see a dragonfly figure, made out of energy, crawl across my bedroom wall, but this last time, I woke up and it was a fairy. It was smaller than the dragonflies I've seen, and it was made out of shimmery blue light. It had a female body and flew over to my lamp, where it disappeared. I'm now convinced that they exist.
Old 01-12-2014, 12:03 PM
Deactivated Account

very interesting! I believe you
Old 01-12-2014, 03:45 PM
Smilealittlebrighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird*
It might have been. I saw a fairy for the first time, this past week. Every now and then, I will wake up and see a dragonfly figure, made out of energy, crawl across my bedroom wall, but this last time, I woke up and it was a fairy. It was smaller than the dragonflies I've seen, and it was made out of shimmery blue light. It had a female body and flew over to my lamp, where it disappeared. I'm now convinced that they exist.

Oh how lovely!

I'm sure that most have been a wonderful sight.

Hello Tinkerbell!
Old 01-12-2014, 04:33 PM
Pathfinder

Not going to say it is or it is not. Just hope you didn't run into one of the more mischievous. Beauty is used to allure the unknowing. Kelpies, pookas, banshees, and among others use a beautiful human form to allure to turn or feed on.

It is a beautiful sight to see but always use your head if nothing else. The courts are always seeking new blood to invigorate their society. Be aware.
Old 26-02-2015, 02:08 PM
Seeker

I saw one just outside my bedroom window, I can't tell you if s/he had a bright light or any colours because I literally just saw her shadow, but I definitely know what I saw I think you know when you know :') if that makes sence
Old 26-02-2015, 03:43 PM
Master
When I saw one, or believe I saw one, I wasn't actually completely aware of it at the time. I wasn't recording what I saw. It was only on retrospection that I realised what I thought I had seen. I think it takes a certain mind state together with etheric vision. This mind state could be more apparent and in action when waking up, before the rational mind jumps in. I'd never read about such things when it happened. She was laughing at me, not mockingly, but like a child who didn't know if it was ok to laugh...she had her hand over her mouth whilst she chuckled. There was probably some surprise at being recognised/seen. I still attempt to connect sometimes. About 2 foot high and equivalent to about 8 years old in actions. Definitely very innocent is what came across. If you attempt to know their inner nature then whether or not they're life affirming should become apparent as I believe it's harder to hide in the etheral than it is the physical.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 26-02-2015, 08:28 PM
Starlit

How amazing to see a fairy.

When I was learning Reiki two our teacher suddenly rushed across the room to the window and said she could see a fairy in the garden. We all had a good look but didn't see anything sadly.
Old 26-02-2015, 08:29 PM
Irlanda

omg! I was just going to open a thread like this!! I had an experience like that also in Ireland, in Killarney.
I was with my bicycle when I stopped for a second to look for a way and then just behind me I saw something... I can´t just say what it was... because it was not little, it was tall, a woman, well or a female!! she was totally white, but not a normal white... it was a white I´ve never seen... she was the most beautiful thing i´ve ever seen and her dress was... i can´t even say how it was!!! it was like... really light, like floating...
I don´t know what it was... but it changed my life totally, she or whatever, was not bad... mmm I was a bit brave and sat down there where I saw her disappearing... I felt really relaxed, really good... I closed my eyes... and something came to my mind: "You must learn to live with love and forgivness", it was just what I needed back then in my life.
I have a strong connection with Ireland, although I am not irish, but I was in a past life. I strongly believe Ireland has something, Ireland has strong energies, really powerful, and has also... others... others there...
Old 26-02-2015, 08:38 PM
Starlit

Perhaps she was an angel Irlanda?