Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 19-08-2013, 07:28 PM
Master
The Star People does this resonate with you ?

I know labels are not important but sometimes I have to know why I act the way I do. I don't consider myself to have any traits of an Indigo or Crystal children at least. Because I'm not sure what qualifies me as a star child but I like the description of them. MY name is Starcia Pronounced: (star-see-yah) and my father named me that when I was little it means the one that will shine brightly it’s also derived from the Russian princess Anastasia too. I just have always had this fascination with stars and nighttime. This may seem silly but I want to one day be a star in the sky amongst them. I have told my father that before in one our various spiritual conversations that we have. Even though he is a Muslim and I’m not because I don’t affiliate myself with any religious group we can still talk about spiritual concepts together. My father brought up my question he said people tend to want to be one with nature to be like a tree or animal what does that even mean? And how would one go about doing it . I said I have no idea but if my name means the one that shines brightly than what am I destined for on earth ? what is my purpose. I wouldn’t think they had a definition of an star person but I found on Wikipedia is it accurate on the definition of a star person?.

link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_people

traits

1.Feeling like a "stranger in a strange land"
2.Compelling eyes; unique and striking physical appearance
3.Lower than normal body temperature and low blood pressure
4.Sharp hearing
5.Little sleep requirements
6.A strong sense that Earth is not their home
7.Visitations by benevolent and luminescent beings with human-appearance
8.Was an unexpected child
9.Unusual abilities considered paranormal by peers
10.Have "flying" dreams
11.Extreme sensitivy to electricity and electromagnetic fields
12.Feelings that their biological mother and father are not their real parents
13.Ongoing longing for some other home
14.Had unseen companions as a child
15.A deep knowing their home is someone among the stars
16.Often starry-eyed romantics
17.Often notice they glance at a clock when it's 11:11

8.Was an unexpected child
I think this counts I was out of wedlock.

16.Often starry-eyed romantics
yup thats me too I'm Hopless at it.

1.Feeling like a "stranger in a strange land"
I feel like this 24/7 most of the time.
Old 19-08-2013, 07:36 PM
Teiksma

Stranger in the strange land is my favorite book :)
I am a spiritual wanderer, I am not from a one realm, sometimes it is sad, because I dont belong anywhere... but I remember my home planet, the starting point, and it is a strange feeling, remembering even details.
But there are different interpretations for this term. Some resources tell that star people dont want to make a family, because on many planets there are only clones, no family, no sex, no parents and children. On my planet there was :)
Old 19-08-2013, 07:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teiksma
Stranger in the strange land is my favorite book :)
I am a spiritual wanderer, I am not from a one realm, sometimes it is sad, because I dont belong anywhere... but I remember my home planet, the starting point, and it is a strange feeling, remembering even details.
But there are different interpretations for this term. Some resources tell that star people dont want to make a family, because on many planets there are only clones, no family, no sex, no parents and children. On my planet there was :)

There is alot of different interptations of everything. So I wonder why people are always searching for the so called truth epesically when it comes to ones relgious beliefes. I feel like I don't belong here sometimes either I don't really know were I belong. I'm just wandering this place trying to contribute to society as best as I can.
Old 20-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
There is alot of different interptations of everything. So I wonder why people are always searching for the so called truth epesically when it comes to ones relgious beliefes. I feel like I don't belong here sometimes either I don't really know were I belong. I'm just wandering this place trying to contribute to society as best as I can.

I see you as a person who has awakened and who is starting to put it all together.

Your perceptions about religion are quite mature. You are also very blessed to have a dad who encourages you the way that he does.

I myself follow the Kryon teachings about the nature of reality and human existence. What you are searching for is Your Truth. May I suggest that the Kryon writings will assist you with this discovery. It is a substantial block of information spanning more than 23 years.

I can say that very few spiritual people identify with the Kryon material as much as I do. I am inclined to present 1 audio message from last year that I think and feel will point you in a good direction.
http://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages/download_Madison-GrandR_12.html

This message was also transcribed to written form.
http://www.kryon.com/CHAN%202013/k_c...3_Madison.html

So if you identify with this energy and the information, you will know where you belong.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-08-2013, 11:01 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching

Keep searching.

I am working on it myself! http://poetry.com/users/180377-May%20Flow
Old 21-08-2013, 12:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
I see you as a person who has awakened and who is starting to put it all together.

Your perceptions about religion are quite mature. You are also very blessed to have a dad who encourages you the way that he does.

I myself follow the Kryon teachings about the nature of reality and human existence. What you are searching for is Your Truth. May I suggest that the Kryon writings will assist you with this discovery. It is a substantial block of information spanning more than 23 years.

I can say that very few spiritual people identify with the Kryon material as much as I do. I am inclined to present 1 audio message from last year that I think and feel will point you in a good direction.
http://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages/download_Madison-GrandR_12.html

This message was also transcribed to written form.
http://www.kryon.com/CHAN%202013/k_c...3_Madison.html

So if you identify with this energy and the information, you will know where you belong.

John

thanks I'm blessed to have both my parents in my life. I don't read much of the bible I mean I can tell you about gensis and the phrophets moses and joseph wich are also in the quran too. But I never really sat down and read the bible or quran because I don't speak arabic. I only know the muslim greeting thats all. thanks for the links I will have to check out Kryon teachings. I hope one day I will know were I belong and what my path is.
Old 21-08-2013, 12:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
Keep searching.

I am working on it myself! http://poetry.com/users/180377-May%20Flow

You also keep with your search too mayflow pecae and blessings to you as you discover more about yourself.
Old 21-08-2013, 12:23 AM
Mayflow

The Spirit Life we shall lead, my sweet.