Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-04-2016, 01:31 PM
Seeker

My Twin Flame Reunion

Hey twin flames,

I met my twin flame on August 22, 2015 and we became one on April 22, 2016.

A friend of mine on this forum suggested I share my experience to help everyone here so here goes.

I'm going to just give a brief intro and get straight to reunion and why we're one now.

I'm a male with a strong feminine energy, and she's a female with a strong masculine energy. We went through all the typical TF stages. She was the runner, I was the chaser. Our separations have been brief, but intense, it made clinical depression feel like a holiday, but we reset the relationship each time and moved forward. We both have been able to connect through our shared love of creating and activism.

I'm a very intuitive person, and spiritual, but I wasn't really owning those parts of me. I spent years working on myself before I met her, trying to understand the 5D world. I spend a lot of time alone, my TF too, we constantly work on ourselves naturally. So when I became aware of what twin flames were in October, I started working on loving myself and letting go of all the conditions, all the boxes, all the labels. I knew I wanted her, and she wanted me, but it wasn't a basic, 3D relationship. There was something bigger going on.

I noticed that the successful twin flame couples I connected with for guidance consisted of two spiritual partners. I knew I had to let go of the 3D, and embrace that I'm a spiritual being. So I listened to my soul, I discovered how to get closer to my higher self and my guides, and as I did this, I could see my twin doing the same through her social media and our conversations. "When you believe in the permanency of your spiritual union and take steps toward your own growth, everything you want falls into place." You can take what I say or leave it, but my soul has told me exactly who she is to me and what we are going to be, to not worry, to be patient, wait for her to catch up to what I realized early and chased after her for. I have a strong claircognizance, a clear knowing of things.

The key to reunion is don't listen to anybody but you. Yes, don't even listen to me. If what I'm saying resonates, then that's something your soul already knows and is telling you. I haven't been on this forum in months because I needed to be one with myself on my own. Yes, I do have a friend I confide in who is going through this journey too, but I take what we share then just listen to my soul. My TF and I have a secret language that only we understand, when she puts up a song online or writes a random poem, I know when she's talking to me, just as she knows when I put up a quote, that it's for her. There is a deeper meaning to the little things sometimes.

LOVE YOURSELF! That's it. That's all. I've been imagining myself saying all the things she said to me when we first met and grew together. Your TF is only pointing out things you already know about you but have forgotten because of ego and society. As April 22nd approached, I suddenly felt a shift. I knew we would reunite. I kept seeing 33s, and other numbers, I kept hearing a voice saying not to worry and to allow things to happen. I didn't fight the feeling. I love her, completely, unconditionally, I wouldn't allow fear or rejection to squander it. In my journey, I have to be a champion for love, a champion for the limitless and the unconditional. We all do. Each journey is different, none are easy, but the end goal is to raise the world to a higher awareness through unconditional love.

I surrendered. I let go of all the things that weren't authentic to me. I'm spiritual as hell. I'm an artist, a free spirit, I have one tattoo but I am ready for more. I spent months declaring that no matter what, I choose this love, and that I would be with her. When I saw her saying or doing things that would destroy me, I knew it was to heal me, I saw through it, our souls chose this. That's another one: my soul chose this. Knowing that, I knew I would get to where I am today; there is a method to the madness.

I'm lucky because my TF and I have kept close through our shared love of creativity and activism. We planned a trip for a major cause April 22 a month ago. I hadn't seen her since December. She kept saying how this trip was huge, that we were on to something big, that she was crying because of this. We had figured out our mission. We weren't here to "Netflix and chill". We were here to save the world. When we both had that mutual understanding, things started accelerating towards bliss. If your twin is ignoring you, you can still accept your destiny. We are all here to make the world a better place. We are all advanced beings. But it begins with acceptance of your greatness and loving that. Trust me, when you accept that you are as superhero with amazing powers, you will be on the path to what I'm about to say.

My twin booked her flight without coordinating with me, but we found out we would arrive at the airport in the same hour. I arrived first. I just sat and waited. Then suddenly my heart chakra lit on fire, and I felt like I was being drawn towards something. It felt like a chain pulling me towards something. I knew it was her. I walked 10 minutes through the airport and suddenly I saw her walking towards me. We hugged. There wasn't that crazy intense energy like when we first met. We were more relaxed in it. She looked different, calm, sure of herself. She kept saying how young I looked. It was true, after I discovered who I truly was and accepted it, I did look younger. We sat at the airport and talked about EVERYTHING, the past 8 months, an analyse of everything we did and why. I'm lucky that my TF, though not initially as awake as myself, was aware that our connection can't be denied.

I told her I had to tell her I loved her to move us forward, she said it felt like a giant ball of fire and she had to run, then come back when she could handle it a little better. She said that's how she handles overwhelming things, even if she knows it's good for her. She had embraced spirituality as well. She told me we were one, that when I become better, she becomes better, and to never stop becoming better. The whole trip, we had deep, soul conversations. I didn't feel sexual towards her at all. This was way better. She said our souls as one felt better than an orgasm, that intimacy is being able to share our true selves, even if it's just staring at each other. It's true. NOTHING compares to when we are together, in the same room, or just being open to each other, wherever we are on the planet. It felt like we had had amnesia for many lifetimes and we had finally come to. Twin Flame relationships are about a union, not a basic 3D relationship.

What my souls says about her is that we are having a spiritually-based romantic relationship. Romance isn't just sex or kissing, it's all the intimate things I stated above. She's still healing from past traumas, so the way we were physical when we first met, the way she pushed away when the love became intense, she's slowly being physical with me again, I've always allowed her to make the moves when she was ready, because her energy is very intense and men have had a history of trying to be physical with her and she hates that. But it's that we can be artists, travel, save the world, share our feelings fearlessly, do anything and help each other grow that matters. She understands that nobody else can have this connection with her but me, enough to tell me how we will always be together. She said it's all about spirituality, and that's the truth. She said we had to create art to let people know about this experience. We've only known each other for 8 months but we have become our best selves. We can't even imagine what will happen over the next few years. This isn't some bubble that's going to burst. We are one. We even say "we" a lot. I told her about a dream I have to start a project for myself and she asked, "Where will we do this?" There were a ton of synchronicities leading up to the 22nd. And apparently, my friend said that was a reunion day?

I'm sorry if I'm not being clear, it's hard to write a few days of intense beauty into a few paragraphs. I've already written essays on the past few days on my phone, I can't share all that. My TF was crying before we left, I asked what was wrong and she said "it's okay, I will see you in a week." she NEVER did that in the past, I would have done that, haha. She's so open with me now. When she went to the bathroom, I said to her in my mind "thank you for being you." When she came back, she said "thank you for being you." I know this seems small, but we've both put pictures of each other on our respective social media. There are zero pictures of other people, and now we're letting the world know about us. I've received a lot of messages and followers for our current cause because of it, I've always wondered what it would feel like to be comfortable with this love with her. There's a TON of work to do, by ourselves, and together, it never stops, but we've come a long way. We took a picture 8 months ago, and one 8 months later, and we can't recognize the first picture. I want everyone here to not recognize who they were.

If you have questions, feel free to ask. I'm no expert, but I am one with her.
Old 26-04-2016, 01:55 PM
Experiencer
Thats so beautiful. I very understand that it is almost impossible to express these deep feelings and experieence into 3d words. Neither my TF and i cant. There was a time i thought there is something wrong with my union because it is blissful and not tumultoes at all, it breaks my heart when i read here of much heartbroken TFs never getting back with their beloved ones or already have given up to believe into an union. Your both experience is a slight prove if both sides working towards eachother a peaceful and harmonic reunion is indeed possible. All you say deeply resonates with my common knoledge, thank you very much for shareing. This made my day!
Old 26-04-2016, 02:02 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowIam
Thats so beautiful. I very understand that it is almost impossible to express these deep feelings and experieence into 3d words. Neither my TF and i cant. There was a time i thought there is something wrong with my union because it is blissful and not tumultoes at all, it breaks my heart when i read here of much heartbroken TFs never getting back with their beloved ones or already have given up to believe into an union. Your both experience is a slight prove if both sides working towards eachother a peaceful and harmonic reunion is indeed possible. All you say deeply resonates with my common knoledge, thank you very much for shareing. This made my day!

Thank you for replying! It IS impossible to write in 3D words, but I tried my best. You made MY day!
Old 26-04-2016, 05:27 PM
Experiencer

Oh, wow. You did well, wonderfully well, and I completely hear ya.
Your story exemplifies exactly what was deep inside of me 46 years ago when I met my twin flame...all the feelings...the mission to "change the world". Sad thing is, I didn't even know what a TF was until after a NDE in 2007, I found I was the runner. I wasn't spiritual (even though then and earlier signals had been given to me), I was "sensible and scientific" and listened to my ego, and ignored that inner voice within me. And...sadly...and worst of all...I didn't love myself. This could have been my story, too.
Man, I could cry tears of joy for the unparalleled love the two of you must be experiencing. Your story affirms to me how wonderful it could have been for me and my TF...if only.... But we'll be together before too long, and hopefully in our next lives we'll find what the two of you found (I really do think that will happen...I have a feeling it was meant to be this way for my TF and me for a reason).
Sadly, my TF passed away 2 years ago. The two of you (which makes one), please continue to keep that indescribable love going, listen to the inner self and keep those egos at bay...(I think you already know that)!

Is your mission something you'd like to share specifics of at this point?
Old 26-04-2016, 07:36 PM
Experiencer
You know whats sad, that a post like that gets almost no response it simply shows that if you havent something to whine about the TF journey it is not welcome to be discused on the forum. I feel we can share a bit more positivity which can lift our spirits instead of draging eachother more deeper down. It is suposed to be an open minded space to discuse about every thing. Even such storys can give us guidance and restoring faith.
Old 26-04-2016, 07:38 PM
Experiencer
I agree we need to stop feeding the negativity. I read a devotional recently that said people of true confidence are those who are positive.

How can we ever manifest reunion if we are always thinking sad and negative thoughts?

I'm also talking to myself here.

And Eddie has provided a very good example about what living in the right way, and with the right frame of mind, will create.

His example is a very good template to follow.

It's time to choose love. For ourselves first. Then everyone else (TF is included in that group).
Old 26-04-2016, 08:04 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieMorra
The key to reunion is don't listen to anybody but you. Yes, don't even listen to me. If what I'm saying resonates, then that's something your soul already knows and is telling you.

My TF and I have a secret language that only we understand, when she puts up a song online or writes a random poem, I know when she's talking to me, just as she knows when I put up a quote, that it's for her. There is a deeper meaning to the little things sometimes.

Yes, exactly.

Lol we have code phrases that only mean something to us, and do the same thing online.

Thank you for posting this.
Old 26-04-2016, 08:06 PM
Experiencer
It's always the best choice to chose love. Yesterday this came to my mind: that the universe has integrated every existence within itself, it vibrates and fills the existence with unconditional love till to the macrocosmos and even the space in between and the absolute nothingness. The TF journey is the same, just we have to integrate the universe now within us and fill it all up with love. Thats the marriage within ourself, the devine cosmic love to our higher self. Thats the union we actually seek which the TF has awaken within us. That is what i feel is the way to lift up this world to a higher consciousnes. That brings us the colective consciousnes of unconditional love because then we are vibrating in the same frequency as the universe does. This will open the ways up to infinite possibilities as infinite the universe is. We are the creators and manifestators. Buddha said that we are what we thinking and its true. If you believe you are loved the most so be it.
Old 26-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Ascender

Thank you for writing that--

I do not speak on the subject of my twin flame much, because if I describe the dynamic too much you will begin to see my role; which at this point is better left hidden--

However, my twin flame is not incarnated in this dimension; So my relationship is different, and there is not much writing on this subject (though its often mentioned)-- So twas hard to come to grips with the whole ordeal; but I realize she had been with me my entire life, and I simply had to develop to a certain point in order to consciously interact with her--

What your writing has pointed out to me, is that what you have is what I have been seeking in every physical romantic relationship my entire life, the way I have acted and interpreted the way things are on girls who of course.. were not aligned with such behavior--

That being said, it explains alooooot about my love life so to speak since I was little and onward-- So thank you; it is hard to compare my situation to others because this is not yet a physical relationship so to speak, and while everyone is interested in the spiritual side of it... I am trying to understand the physical side of it--

I have always been far too intense for women-- lol, not so for my twin flame; in actuality for her I have to unlearn all the things I have toned down because of such experiences--
Old 26-04-2016, 09:39 PM
Suspended

This is a really great post...Thanks for sharing...

I couldn't help but laugh at the "Netflix and Chill" comment...Haha! :P