Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-04-2015, 08:35 AM
Experiencer
Will u send love and light to the abuser?

We know Love is the greatest energy in universe, and we shall even bless and send love to the enemy. because eventually love and light will destroy the darkness.
But if a person in an abusive situation and it is terrible and urgent, will he still keep practising the love and light principle?
I once had a friend who was abused and raped by her own father and got serious health trouble and miserable life. There r also many different horrible things happening everyday.
what shall the person do?

Some say the person shall keep using love and grace to the abuser, this is the only way to end the devil circle and end his own karmic bond.
Others say the person shall destroy the abuser physcially(such as kill him), since the world is still not a developed planet,there will still be war and killing existing here until someday the collective consciouness reach a higher level.....if the collective consciousness still slow in progress , the person or those people will remain a victim if they don't fight back physically.

I actualy agree with the latter opinion,death is not the end of soul, sometimes put a person to death is a good thing, it puts an end to abuse/evil, sometimes the abuser's personal lesson is end on this incarnation, he couldnt learn or progress much more, he needs to come back to learn his lesson in next incarnation.
but there is another question if the person kills the abuser, will this energy return to himself?
by the universal law, everything is energy and if u send out something, it will eventuallly come back to yourself. Just like a spell sometimes has double backfires?

Thanks for your thoughts and comments.
Old 23-04-2015, 09:44 AM
Master
I think one can not and should not try to answer this unless they are in such a situation. Whatever they feel is right for them and we cannot judge.

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 23-04-2015, 10:59 AM
lifensoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
We know Love is the greatest energy in universe, and we shall even bless and send love to the enemy. because eventually love and light will destroy the darkness.
But if a person in an abusive situation and it is terrible and urgent, will he still keep practising the love and light principle?
I once had a friend who was abused and raped by her own father and got serious health trouble and miserable life. There r also many different horrible things happening everyday.
what shall the person do?

Some say the person shall keep using love and grace to the abuser, this is the only way to end the devil circle and end his own karmic bond.
Others say the person shall destroy the abuser physcially(such as kill him), since the world is still not a developed planet,there will still be war and killing existing here until someday the collective consciouness reach a higher level.....if the collective consciousness still slow in progress , the person or those people will remain a victim if they don't fight back physically.

I actualy agree with the latter opinion,death is not the end of soul, sometimes put a person to death is a good thing, it puts an end to abuse/evil, sometimes the abuser's personal lesson is end on this incarnation, he couldnt learn or progress much more, he needs to come back to learn his lesson in next incarnation.
but there is another question if the person kills the abuser, will this energy return to himself?
by the universal law, everything is energy and if u send out something, it will eventuallly come back to yourself. Just like a spell sometimes has double backfires?

Thanks for your thoughts and comments.

I believe none of them. For giving love n light to an abuser while in an abusive relationship is essentially giving more power to the abuser, such an evil person who already has control will fail to acknowledge that the love is for the nearly non existent representative if god in the abuser, for if he were to identify with it, even in the least, he would not be able to get himself to participate in such a evil animal act.

In spiritual terms, the abuser is literally feeding off this love and light of its victim for it has no capability or interest in reaching it from within himself, which the abuser uses to feed its evil self. The cycle can be only broken by stopping feeding the abuser with the victims love and light and replacing and storing the already depleted sources within in the victim itself...obviously the victim can easily do so, the same reason the abuser chooses to or traps the victim, to feed it off as it emerges. The same thing as lower vibrational beings, in technicalterms apparetly, feeding off fear, anger, pain etc to create sufficient vibration for itself to surive. Do not respond to the methods of fear creation, the lower vibrational being will not exist in your space anymore.

Killing will obviously not help either, either in real life context nor in the context of karma, which ever one wants to believe.

The raise in consciousness hope will not affect a person who is at such a low level of human evolution that he participates in causing such great pain to another, that too his own child...even if it was the victims own past life karma. Everything the abuser does is his own karma...god would have many ways to dish out karma...simple logic that God cannot not exist, as obviously he has no ability to identify with his higher self or even ego self, except for the lowest animal part of it, so god will not, cannot dish out karma through such an evil person.

Forgiving the abuser and each and every attempt to do so, especially while the abuser has even the remotest form of contact with the victim, to continue feeding off the love and light from the victim, involves (for otherwise it won't be possible to 'take' or suck off the victims energies an force it into being left wit no other option but to give its higher vibrational energy to the lower one), creation of immense self guilt, self blame, loss of own identity, absolute confusion chaos, health problems and destruction of the victims entire life and ending up in similar repetitive situations forever...its simple..a solution directed at the wrong problem or a solution applied to an incorrectly identified problem will never ever solve the problem, it will only allow for the problem to continue and add to the burden of the problems that is the stress and make it impossible to even work the mind to reach the right solution. That leading to more helplessnes and more power to the abuse, in addition to falling prey to active, external destructive forces such as drugs alcohol self harm etc etc just to create an illusion of stress relief and in vain attempt that someone might hear the pain..

The trick is about empowering the victim, which doesn't happen in real life, even by the so called mental health professionals who claim to be able to understand or help...it simply makes sure the victim remains victimised forever, without even knowing they are doing so, due to being conditioned into believing they are helping and into kind of compartmentalising, being taught to do so, all the truth...the empowering happens from what inside out. Will require someone external, but obviously no one has the time or can make the effort or can handle such intensity of pain, so they will protect themselves against it by pucging the victim further away and almost repeating abuse itself, due to the victims mind already being extremely sensitive to the slightest reminder if the abuse.

So its essentially about empowering the self from within..breaking all the above patterns, against the forces that keep the pattern going by itself...to serve each of the many abusers of the same victims (perhaps unknown to the fresh abusers themselves by triggering of the abuse related feelings, thereby repeating the actual abuse as if for real in the mind and reality of the victim)... etc ...once the victim learns how to protect the self and to break the patterns, get the hell out of there. No parent, especially a parent has the right to be so evil to something its brought into existence with a promise of protection and nurture. The day it does, for its own selfish reasons, its no longer a parent anymore..it has broken is contract with god with regard to its promise about bringing life onto earth..which god will definitely deal with.

The answer is in the reverse application of all of your options. Its about raising the consciousness of the victim itself.

My response comes from mere compassion towards pain and suffering which is felt exactly the same irrespective of the nature of causes or the individual differences....and some knowledge about the so called deceptive) help available for the victims of such animals...together with some interest in psychological processes and especially while still in the clutches with no external or internal support obviously...but don't burden yourself with the thoughts of killing such evil, nor take the immense responsibility to pass on the already used up love and light to transfer it to the abuser only to empower its evil side, either...let each moment be on the animal in human form's own karma. Simply empower the victim or allow it to happen within the victims self...that is sufficient to turn the tide...nothing can be worse than what has already been anyway...and what has not already helped will not help in future either..especially in such cases..when the same patterns have been continuing for ages and ages.

The pain inflicted and felt is psychological...the processes maintaining it and manipulated into maintaining it are psychological...the solution will only work if it is applied to the right problem, the physical pain, comparatively is only a mild symptom, the attack has to be psychological, coming from the live and light of the victim towards itself, not supporting evil by trying to understand, explain, etc for its abuser. It might help if the victim brings reaches out this inner psychological light and love for itself, that is the gods representation in itself, for the same compassionate reasons as I write this post...that is to help..if she can help herself..she can help others too...compassion for self and another ( not because the victim doesnt have it for others, but it is so used to helplessnes due to various psychological forces that it cant even be compasionate for itself, but will often do so for another) itself might sufficient to replace helplessness for good.

Hope it helps.
Old 23-04-2015, 11:14 AM
Deactivated Account

I was abused by my step-father for sixteen years growing up and I came to full forgiveness of him. I also pray for him sometimes, as despite how muddy and dark he is inside no one deserves to feel the pain that he is in.

People who give pain to others do it to relieve their own internal pain. It's unconscious, not purposeful. If they were conscious of the process they wouldn't do it.

I only want the best for him. Doesn't mean I will ever allow him to see me again, but I see the good in everyone that when slowly nurtured by others can be remembered.
Old 23-04-2015, 12:08 PM
lifensoul

Scarlett Hayden,

did it help forgiving and wishing by our step dads best while he was still in contact with you, without yourself hating yourself, inflicting more pain and suffering g on yourself?

Are you sure you are forgiving your step dad and wishing his best or are you forgiving yourself for allowing him to become such a dark and strong representation of him within you, due to the attemps at forgivin him, which he ingrined ito your psychological thinking ptterns while he forced you into accepting, during this process of attempts to and actual forgiving him while you were still in contact with him?

How did the abuse or its repetetion through reminders actually stop? Definitely wasn't by forgiving him was it? Was it by stopping providing the love and light to him and keeping it for yourself, to replace the darkness he had created?

I am asking in the belief that you can handle these questions emotionally, going by he deep understanding of complicated stuff and the strength you are...as you at least mange to show to the world...a step toward stopping repetitive patterns o abuse, it immensely difficult for most...at this stage...the answers will be helpful to other victims who haven't managed so far as you you have.
Old 23-04-2015, 01:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifensoul
Scarlett Hayden,

did it help forgiving and wishing by our step dads best while he was still in contact with you, without yourself hating yourself, inflicting more pain and suffering g on yourself?

Are you sure you are forgiving your step dad and wishing his best or are you forgiving yourself for allowing him to become such a dark and strong representation of him within you, due to the attemps at forgivin him, which he ingrined ito your psychological thinking ptterns while he forced you into accepting, during this process of attempts to and actual forgiving him while you were still in contact with him?

How did the abuse or its repetetion through reminders actually stop? Definitely wasn't by forgiving him was it? Was it by stopping providing the love and light to him and keeping it for yourself, to replace the darkness he had created?

I am asking in the belief that you can handle these questions emotionally, going by he deep understanding of complicated stuff and the strength you are...as you at least mange to show to the world...a step toward stopping repetitive patterns o abuse, it immensely difficult for most...at this stage...the answers will be helpful to other victims who haven't managed so far as you you have.

Sure, well it depends on the person and their soul experiences, it's different for each one. So I'm going to answer your questions as it happened to me and as it happened to my mother who had a different healing process to me. For reference so this makes sense and so everyone can understand it in more context, my mother is what some could call a less experienced soul but also more gentle and angelic with many of her lives having been pleasant, whilst I could be described as a more experienced soul but tougher with that typical Indigo indignation and many lives which weren't so pleasant.

The larger picture is that we were both abused by this man due to past life karma, because that's how these things work. It's the law of attraction. I don't know her own connection to him but mine stems back to Atlantis where I was power hungry and greedy and caused a lot of damage, more than my mother has probably ever seen in all her lives. But she must have done something unpleasant at one point to attract this man to her.

Anyway, we lived with him for sixteen years. When we first realised what he was and what he was doing to us, I could've been considered far from forgiving, at least towards him. I had spent a lot time being controlled by him to make me think I was always at fault and never him. So I'd developed this attitude of "automatic forgiveness" towards him. Which wasn't really true forgiveness but an action done out of fear to make me forget and repress my own sadness and shame.

When I started to realise though in 2012 that he was a narcissistic sociopath it was like that gave me licence to feel all the things he'd prevented me from feeling all my life. And so whilst that meant I hated him INTENSELY, I was actually giving myself licence to start forgiving myself for all the things I never did. I realised none of it was ever my fault, and that I needed to start accepting myself more. The first stage of that was feeling hatred and anger.

As time went on though and I went through my spiritual awakening I came to such an intense forgiveness of myself for what had happened to me that I realised after it all that my hate for him had also disappeared. Through coming to acceptance of myself and experiences and allowing myself to release and feel what I did, I also forgave him for doing that to me, though it wasn't an intended effect, it happened naturally because of all my self-therapy work I did.

So yes it was a full forgiveness, as I changed myself and realised my past lives which attracted all this to me, I forgave my past selves too. See it was never his fault, the responsibility always lay with me and only through full realisation and embracing of myself and that fact could I let go and move on. But I had to go through the stages of hating and resentment and bitterness first, I had to blame him and allow myself to feel what I never could.

Nothing about my process was forced, it all came naturally to me as it should as I have done this in many past lives before. It's really what allowed me to heal so fast. He's been gone two years now and if you saw me then and now you'd not think I'm the same person. And I'm not, I totally changed for the better. But many people don't have the ability to quick-heal like me and suffer for years or even the rest of their life and perhaps after too in the lower astral realms where their pain haunts them.

It was only coming to a full acceptance of my pain and darkness which allowed me to put that chapter of my life behind me fully. And once I had gone through all this I started praying for him. I forgave myself, I forgave him. Next step was to actively send him love and light, you see it was a progression of self-forgiveness which lead naturally to other-forgiveness as all life is one and everything first starts within our own hearts, and as I could send myself more light and love I could send him more light and love too.

My mother on the other hand, her story is different to mine, mostly regarding the fact that she never had as much negative karma as me and she didn't have to go through all the pain I did to forgive him. Though initially it took her a good few months to forgive herself for allowing it to happen to her and us her children, she was praying for him from day one. She would always stay positive and trust in God and her idea was that if she prayed for him she would be able to forgive, which is true too as everything is connected.

So her praying to forgive him gave her licence to let go and move on. She wasn't going to stay in the past with her bitterness and resentment, she was going to give light to the world despite what had happened. And that's always been her style and she healed quicker than me because of it and her less karma, though my own awakening did create a shift in the family which without would not be as positive as it is today, her own faith and optimism in the beginning is what lay the foundation for my own awakening. Without her continued unconditional love right from day one I would not be the person I am today.

All in all it was a team effort but you can see how we have dealt with it differently. I delved into my pain and experienced every last drop, releasing all negativity and karma in myself to come to a natural place of peace. She instead remembered her peace right from the start and somehow through natural strength I don't understand was always forgiving anyway. And not a forced automatic forgiveness but a genuine and true forgiveness.
Old 23-04-2015, 01:42 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have to feel that for us to find that final place of enlightenment we have to live the lives of what we define as good and what we define as bad to have all experiences. Who are we to judge whom gets the blessings and whom does not get the blessings. We are all made up of the same material they are made up of and we can all snap and do things.

When we hold onto that place of darkness or being bitter about something that has happened we feed into that space of anger or holding ourself down in that darker place. When we can embrace that yes something bad happened but too we are still here and we survived it we can then grow from that place of darkness, maybe a part of us heals deeper.

It is when we can shed the negative from our self that we truly grow. I was not in a good relationship for 33 years and I get asked why I stayed, that is complex but too I bless how much I grew as a person in that space and I do bless that. I too bless the EX for the lessons given to me, and that he finds his path in life or in death. Gone is those negative feelings I did have of "how can I take him out and get away with it ". That served nothing to move me any place but into the darkness.

I once crossed to the Light a man that killed many for no good reason other than he did. I felt it better he cross over than stay in that place of being and Earth Bound Spirit. Where he could still interact with the living more on a physical level. Some felt he deserved to wonder and others blessed me for not holding judgments on crossing him. Fine line here in not letting your personal judgements get in the way as we are not the judge and jury on the final path.

I send LOVe and Light to all that are in need of it, I work with all that come to me, I do not hold that place of judgements.

It can be hard when you know well someone has done something bad but there is no chain of evidence to prove it so that person goes free. Again you have to hold faith Karma is there to take on that role you can not find.

Lynn
Old 23-04-2015, 01:48 PM
lifensoul

My response in purple Scarlett. I am challenging you intentionally for a reason, and trusting that you are a strong person who can handle it amd perhaps ready to hear these questions too...more of introspection really. please let me know if it is s too much, or if it feels like the questions don't have your best interest or that of those you represent. I am day ng this as I am aware any memory, especially a question introspection he one can make one relive the abuse. Hope it will not happen in your case and you have all the light and love you need to prevent it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Sure, well it depends on the person and their soul experiences, it's different for each one. So I'm going to answer your questions as it happened to me and as it happened to my mother who had a different healing process to me. For reference so this makes sense and so everyone can understand it in more context, my mother is what some could call a less experienced soul but also more gentle and angelic with many of her lives having been pleasant, whilst I could be described as a more experienced soul but tougher with that typical Indigo indignation and many lives which weren't so pleasant.

The larger picture is that we were both abused by this man due to past life karma, because that's how these things work. It's the law of attraction. I don't know her own connection to him but mine stems back to Atlantis where I was power hungry and greedy and caused a lot of damage, more than my mother has probably ever seen in all her lives. But she must have done something unpleasant at one point to attract this man to her.

so, essentially, you created some ( led, for one moment ignore the truth or not of the theory) theories whereby you blamed yourself for the irresponsibility of your abuser as it was so abnormal and wrong that nothing except going into fantasy theories helped...which too involved blaming yourself and telling yourself that you deserved it all?

Keeping in mind that we are born, reborn, without much memory of past lives, such that we can learn to be responsible in gods path and raise our vibrations to reach god or its representation within us? So, should it not be his sin that he was so irrespondible, in terms of the basics of a human bring?

In addition, would you, as you are now, cause such intense pain in any form to anyone using the excise that you went through it yourself, I dare ask for I know for a tact that you will not. But would it be okay if you said that another person deserved to suufer most intensely just because we you did?

Anyway, we lived with him for sixteen years. When we first realised what he was and what he was doing to us, I could've been considered far from forgiving, at least towards him. I had spent a lot time being controlled by him to make me think I was always at fault and never him. So I'd developed this attitude of "automatic forgiveness" towards him. Which wasn't really true forgiveness but an action done out of fear to make me forget and repress my own sadness and shame.

he controlled your psychological thinking processes and made you believe that you were abfault and so you must automatically forgive him?

He then fed on the lower vibrational frequency thus elected, projecting he irresponsibility over to you?

He has made you take responsibility for the sadness and shame which only he was responsible for, which he actively and cleverly induced, inflicted and fed upon, while he was meant to be the one who was responsible for you as a patent figure and an an adult, thereby abusing both position of power and responsibility to satisfy none but his own animal and evil ego needs? Could that ever be right?

Should you be taking responsibility for his cruelity? Is a child or anyone innocent or decieve party ever responsible for another's wrong doing,in life as it is, excluding all spiritual theories?

When I started to realise though in 2012 that he was a narcissistic sociopath it was like that gave me licence to feel all the things he'd prevented me from feeling all my life. And so whilst that meant I hated him INTENSELY, I was actually giving myself licence to start forgiving myself for all the things I never did. I realised none of it was ever my fault, and that I needed to start accepting myself more. The first stage of that was feeling hatred and anger.

essentially what did actually help you was by placmg the blame exactly where it needed to be placed, that is in your abuser, and forgiving yourself?

As time went on though and I went through my spiritual awakening I came to such an intense forgiveness of myself for what had happened to me that I realised after it all that my hate for him had also disappeared. Through coming to acceptance of myself and experiences and allowing myself to release and feel what I did, I also forgave him for doing that to me, though it wasn't an intended effect, it happened naturally because of all my self-therapy work I did.

so through the spiritual awakening,you felt empowered from within yourself?

Could your have disappeared due to light and love you started receiving, replacing and storing for yourself, in yourself, which replaced the darkness which belonged to your abuser. I also understand from your other posts that he had left your family space by then, so that would mean that he was no longer there to feed on your love and light or your fear etc? And that the darkness would have never been replaced if he continued to feed on it?

So yes it was a full forgiveness, as I changed myself and realised my past lives which attracted all this to me, I forgave my past selves too. See it was never his fault, the responsibility always lay with me and only through full realisation and embracing of myself and that fact could I let go and move on. But I had to go through the stages of hating and resentment and bitterness first, I had to blame him and allow myself to feel what I never could.

so, the full forgiveness came after actually placing the blame back to where it belonged, forgiving yourself, thereby acknowledging the fact that you were never ever responsible for his evil actions or the guilt trips or the abuse itself, then getting out of the abuse situation or coinciding with it, then replacing his dark energy in you with light and love, without letting him feed off it anymore?

Are you sure the full forgiving was not an attempt to eliminate those last remnants of his dark energy in you, with the final bit always being the most impossible to change, you instead forgave yourself further by forgiving the abuser you identified with in yourself (in terms of you being an abuser in dome distant and remote past life for which there will never be proof?) due to the helplessness he created in you?

Would it be right to say that the above actually stopped the cycle of abuse and pain for you than the final act of forgiving him?

Nothing about my process was forced, it all came naturally to me as it should as I have done this in many past lives before. It's really what allowed me to heal so fast. He's been gone two years now and if you saw me then and now you'd not think I'm the same person. And I'm not, I totally changed for the better. But many people don't have the ability to quick-heal like me and suffer for years or even the rest of their life and perhaps after too in the lower astral realms where their pain haunts them.

which process was not forced? The abuse process and all the psychological patterns of forgiving in fear, fear, self blame etc, or the process of you placing the blame back to where it belonged, empowering yourself, getting love and light to replace his darkness in you and of full forgiveness of yourself?

For only what is wrong, controlled, against all norm and rules has to be forced...do you agree...norm, bring human love and light is actually not forced when the obstruction, control, force, abuse, illusions etc are removed.

So, which aspect was not forced of the two? Which was more natural and felt more right and made you feel more content and alive and worth, deep inside you?

It was only coming to a full acceptance of my pain and darkness which allowed me to put that chapter of my life behind me fully. And once I had gone through all this I started praying for him. I forgave myself, I forgave him. Next step was to actively send him love and light, you see it was a progression of self-forgiveness which lead naturally to other-forgiveness as all life is one and everything first starts within our own hearts, and as I could send myself more light and love I could send him more light and love too.

so, going by the words, self blame, fear etc were now accepted as not your responsibility but as pain and suffering inflicted upon you by another person that you didn't e really deserve was the thing that helped you heal fully and forgive fully...perhaps his representation in you which you were decieve into accepting as your own

You cleaned the darkness induced in you by him with appropriate positioning of blame, self empowerment, recieving love and light while letting it replace the darkness, his darkness in you...that is you connected with the representation of god or whatever word you prefer, in you...and started sending love and light to that same representation of god in step dad, as hidden as it might be in him, as it was made to hide in you once upon a time?

Would sending live and light to his dark side be good? Would you have been able to send love and light if you had not already replaced the darkness in you which represented him?

In essence, isn't it your greatness that you send love and light yo him, but if you weren't free from his clutches or free from the darkness he induced in you, you could have continued to fed to the darkness in him, rather than ever even be able to identify the representation of, as meek as it might be, love and light in him, in the hope that he might stop bring evil due to the love and light replacing his darkness in hiim? For you understood how it works? Rather than the other way around, that is you healing or the abuse stopping because you sent love and light to him...would he most likely not have continued abusing if it was not this way?

My mother on the other hand, her story is different to mine, mostly regarding the fact that she never had as much negative karma as me and she didn't have to go through all the pain I did to forgive him. Though initially it took her a good few months to forgive herself for allowing it to happen to her and us her children, she was praying for him from day one. She would always stay positive and trust in God and her idea was that if she prayed for him she would be able to forgive, which is true too as everything is connected.

So her praying to forgive him gave her licence to let go and move on. She wasn't going to stay in the past with her bitterness and resentment, she was going to give light to the world despite what had happened. And that's always been her style and she healed quicker than me because of it and her less karma, though my own awakening did create a shift in the family which without would not be as positive as it is today, her own faith and optimism in the beginning is what lay the foundation for my own awakening. Without her continued unconditional love right from day one I would not be the person I am today.

All in all it was a team effort but you can see how we have dealt with it differently. I delved into my pain and experienced every last drop, releasing all negativity and karma in myself to come to a natural place of peace. She instead remembered her peace right from the start and somehow through natural strength I don't understand was always forgiving anyway. And not a forced automatic forgiveness but a genuine and true forgiveness.

your mothers role was that of unconditional love for you which wished to see you heal yourself? That is it helps to have that figure to be able to stop and heal from abuse and it is not giving the abuser love and light which made your mother pray for you, or put an end to the abuse or heal you? Mothers are super human brings when it comes to their children for many fortunate ones, as much as there might be hatred too, right? It would be difficult for a professional or a stranger to bear with such intense pain in another to the point of being compassionate and help, thereby high likelihood of the victims being pushed away and resorting to worse habits due to sheer helplessness?

Wouldn't it be good if there were more people who could give such love,maybe not as unconditional as a mother would,but much beyong what a stranger, friend could? Wouldn't it be good if more people could connect to the love and light in them, so that they can entertain the essential trait of humanity, being compassion for another, especially for those who might not be fortunate to have as strong mothers or even a loving figure at all?

Thanks again Scarlett, you are a brave star. I asked you the questions only to highlight what I have...for I believe they are important in the healing of abused, any abused, in any form...rather than a question of giving light and live to the abuser, which if done in the wrong time, would only continue to feed the abuser and keep the abuse going on forever or with other people.

God bless you.
Old 23-04-2015, 02:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
so, essentially, you created some ( led, for one moment ignore the truth or not of the theory) theories whereby you blamed yourself for the irresponsibility of your abuser as it was so abnormal and wrong that nothing except going into fantasy theories helped...which too involved blaming yourself and telling yourself that you deserved it all?

No, I didn't. The understanding came after the forgiveness process was complete. Back then I had no idea what was going on, I was lead only by spirit. Which is to say I was atheist and rejected everything about the spiritual world and yet I knew I had to accept my feelings and what had been done to me. That was it, the focus was on feeling, not on theorising. I was ignorant of everything but my emotion in every moment which I was lead to embrace within myself.

Quote:
Keeping in mind that we are born, reborn, without much memory of past lives, such that we can learn to be responsible in gods path and raise our vibrations to reach god or its representation within us? So, should it not be his sin that he was so irrespondible, in terms of the basics of a human bring?

No, as an incarnated expression of the divine I carved my own path throughout my incarnations. I created everything that I experienced. The responsibility lies with me only. I blame nothing or no one outside myself, I blame myself neither and only accept what I decided to live, all the negative and all the positive, as we are All-That-Is, All-That-Is is me who decided to create the life I gave myself. This type of understanding won't come until complete forgiveness and love is remembered, until then these words will confuse many.

Quote:
In addition, would you, as you are now, cause such intense pain in any form to anyone using the excise that you went through it yourself, I dare ask for I know for a tact that you will not. But would it be okay if you said that another person deserved to suufer most intensely just because we you did?

This question doesn't make sense. I don't wish pain on anyone, however I do not control the lives of others and as the divine they create their own experiences. I love and accept their choice no matter whether negative or positive. I give space for others to find themselves the way I was given space to find myself. The pain is a detour but one that can strengthen us if we allow it to.

I think the answers to your other questions can be summed up in everything I've already written here.
Old 23-04-2015, 02:52 PM
lifensoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
No, I didn't. The understanding came after the forgiveness process was complete. Back then I had no idea what was going on, I was lead only by spirit. Which is to say I was atheist and rejected everything about the spiritual world and yet I knew I had to accept my feelings and what had been done to me. That was it, the focus was on feeling, not on theorising. I was ignorant of everything but my emotion in every moment which I was lead to embrace within myself.

No, as an incarnated expression of the divine I carved my own path throughout my incarnations. I created everything that I experienced. The responsibility lies with me only. I blame nothing or no one outside myself, I blame myself neither and only accept what I decided to live, all the negative and all the positive, as we are All-That-Is, All-That-Is is me who decided to create the life I gave myself. This type of understanding won't come until complete forgiveness and love is remembered, until then these words will confuse many.

This question doesn't make sense. I don't wish pain on anyone, however I do not control the lives of others and as the divine they create their own experiences. I love and accept their choice no matter whether negative or positive. I give space for others to find themselves the way I was given space to find myself. The pain is a detour but one that can strengthen us if we allow it to.

I think the answers to your other questions can be summed up in everything I've already written here.

Its okay. You are right, i believe you, there is nothing not to believe in what you say, the honesty shines through always, I never doubted anything you said even for a moment, in fact that was the reason I dared to ask you further... and I wasn't for one moment challenging anything you say as it is...but was only doing so to highlight the process...the process you reached to the point of forgiving, of being able to identify light and live, replace the darkness in you with it, of being able to give light and love...for you are a gem indeed who managed it through,with the help of spirit or whichever way you could understand or whichever your beliefs.
So that the op's question is fully answered...in terms of feeding the abuse pattern, light and love, the psychological processes and the end thing, which is the greatness of the abused really, to give light and love to the abuser...and its importance in relation to the timing of the abuse story....

Sorry, I couldn't type it all at once...the post with my responses in violet, as my browser kept crashing, so I had to save it each time before I added more in edit format. Copying text accurately and easily to type up response in word separately is an impossible task on the device I am using!