Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 09-10-2011, 01:14 AM
Master

my synchronicites pointing to a global shift we had recently

Has anyone felt it or had some synchronistic information indicating something big happened fairly recently w/ the planet?? If you have, please share!

I have and I just got the confirmation a short while ago. I'm pretty excited!

It's kind of convoluted. It makes sense to me and I hope it will for you.

I ran across an interview of Inelia Benz by "chance" (ahem). It wasn't what I was searching for but decided to watch it. This was a couple of days ago.

I was so impressed and resonated strongly so I visited her website. She declared in her blog that the two earths had separated! That's quite an eyebrow raising statement!! Anyone familiar w/ Dolores Cannon's work knows what this is about. One earth will continue w/ 3D and drop further in frequency while the other moves to 5D.

Ms Benz says it happened the last week of Aug (22-28)
http://ascension101.com/en/ascension...e-captain.html

I thought to myself this might be the same time period David Wilcock revealed some underground bases of the power elite had been destroyed. I checked and it was (Aug 23)! I then wondered what kind of dreams I had at that time so I checked my dream journal.

On Aug 22 I wrote I had seen a lot of grasshoppers and it was about "taking a leap." Sept 4 I had an experience which, through synchronicities at that time, I realized had been about being disconnected and connected again in a new way to the mass consciousness of the planet.

On Aug 22 my internet service cable was snapped and I lost internet service for a few weeks. I knew it happened for a reason and it was about communication or taking a break from collective consciousness. Very similar them to above. In Ms Benz's blog entry she mentions she was asked to leave "the matrix" by source for that week, disconnected from the collective. I'm seeing a theme!

So I see all this and now feel certain something is up. Is Ms Benz really right?!? I decide yesterday to send an email question to my favorite channeled group via a newsletter asking if we'd just taken some kind of huge step forward. I figure what the heck, if I'm lucky, something will be mentioned next time she channels. There are two ladies who channel this group and each have their own newsletters. The other channeler for this group just sent out a newsletter this afternoon talking about an upcoming gathering for channeling and some of the things discussed will be our recent jump to a new timeline!!!!

WOW! I got the answer and it was fantastic!
Old 09-10-2011, 03:31 AM
tooqute2nv

Well, what I CAN say is that, I work will a lot of files, so I see words and numbers all day long, and recently I've been seeing so many repeated words dealing with ascension...I too have been getting sensations of vertigo, and seeing shades moving, such as mentioned on the post from the link you gave...So, I had been thinking this related more to an upcoming transition ( maybe 11/11/11???), but in all honesty, I have no clue.

Regarding the "two Earth" thing. I will say, I had an interesting thought the other day...For years now the loss of honey bees has been ever noticeable and some attribute to ascension (bees I guess ascending...), but I have been seeing them again in my grand mother's house, and I wonder if this has something to do with it...Really, just a random thought. lol
Old 13-10-2011, 10:02 PM
geminilite

love this thread , and although i dont have much to add i will agree with Tooqute that i ahve been experiencing lots of vertigo myself recently as well? just from my observations of people ,. i seem to notice there alot of people that are really feeling very unsettled and restless lately, loads of break ups, people standing up for their truths with families etc.. lots and lots of changes in peoples personal lifes... its like suddenly they have realised that none of it is resonating with them or how they believe things shoudl be and so they are sifting through the good and bad .. its bizarre jsut how many people i have observed going through these massive changes.. may not be connected but just though i'd get your thoughts too ??
Old 13-10-2011, 10:18 PM
SerpentQueen

You may be interested in this --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDM4Vih-p3o
Old 14-10-2011, 08:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminilite
its like suddenly they have realised that none of it is resonating with them or how they believe things shoudl be and so they are sifting through the good and bad .. its bizarre jsut how many people i have observed going through these massive changes.. may not be connected but just though i'd get your thoughts too ??
Yes, I've heard of other people talking about these very things and in the same context you are. This is a sign of people waking up. I know this is how it was for me when I started awakening.

Quote:
You may be interested in this --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDM4Vih-p3o
This is interesting. I'm still in the midst of it. I was surprised when he mentioned something having happened in '07 because that's when I started awakening and have heard elsewhere this was a date of interest. He says we've jumped ahead five years. For me I translate this as exceeding expectations in our spiritual development which I would be in full agreement with. I like the way he's essentially talking about the flexibility of time.
Old 14-10-2011, 11:23 PM
geminilite

interesting link

In progress funny you mention 2007 also, although i had experiences when younger i had pretty much ignored it, .. i turned 30 in 2007 and had pretty much a massive awakening shock, lol weirdest thing is that i had told everyone for about 3 yrs before that i coudlnt wait to tun 30 because i knew soemthign big was coming loool.. it aws that same year, i left my husband, did my first reiki degree, and started communicating with spirit... not looked back since
Old 14-10-2011, 11:36 PM
Elena

I read about shifts in the earth and consciousness shifts as a whole humanity concerned. And I find this 2007 year most interesting. I am wondering if this is the exact year perhaps end of that year that I started throwing myself into reading books about spirituality full steam ahead. I have to now go back and look at my books and purchase records. I been aware to a certain extant but now you all made more work for me. LOL this is great
Old 14-10-2011, 11:41 PM
Elena

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminilite
interesting link

In progress funny you mention 2007 also, although i had experiences when younger i had pretty much ignored it, .. i turned 30 in 2007 and had pretty much a massive awakening shock, lol weirdest thing is that i had told everyone for about 3 yrs before that i coudlnt wait to tun 30 because i knew soemthign big was coming loool.. it aws that same year, i left my husband, did my first reiki degree, and started communicating with spirit... not looked back since

I read somewhere that certain astrological signs start awakening around early thirties and that some people are aware of their spiritual or whatever you want to call awakening. I am not sure which signs and if it is true. But I think that is cool that you did it makes me think that it is significant or a coincident. I am glad for you.
Old 15-10-2011, 03:35 PM
WhiteHorse55

Hello -

Hello -
In mid -Sept, I had this dream wherein I saw many spaceships - those like we see in sci-fi movies come over to the earth in the sky and take positions to fire on the earth. There were many spaceships like around 200 or something.Now that I read this I think about the dream - I was on top of a tall building with my dad and was telling him to take cover as they seemed to be aiming at something on the earth - there were no people down there on the roads - as I saw from the top of the building - but I was not afraid - surprisingly detached. Also - the spaceships were all of the same size and make. they didnt make any noise approaching the earth. It was more like a silent dream.

Later as I woke up - I was thinking what exactly were they trying to do. It seems to be related to what the OP says here.

Any thoughts?

WH55
Old 15-10-2011, 03:59 PM
Neville

It.This, certainly bears no resemblance to the World I was born into. 2008 the crash occurred but can arguably find it's roots back in the boom before the bust 2007 when imaginary money was currency, in credit . Many spending money they did not have.

That is over now. That demise is something to do with this shift in my view. I have not joined all the dot's for myself yet. I do however maintain a feeling that these are pivotal times.