Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-09-2016, 02:34 AM
Guide
Exclamation The Birth of a Believer...

The Birth of a Believer

I have to post this evolution for those of you who are questioning your abilities in AP or in the possibilities of Anything. DutchieXX, I hope you don’t mind me using your posts (I truncated them), but I just find your spiritual evolvement very admirable, considering your humble beginning . ( You really should create a website for your adventures in AP!) What is truly beautiful about your posts is witnessing your spiritual growth from start to finish. Thank you for sharing your experiences so unabashedly and openly!

12/2/2016:
proof astral projection is real.
so i have been reaserching alot into astral projections,i been practicing ap for about 2 weeks now,i can only get to a vibrational state along with hearing a rubling noise,people say that that is the begining symtoms of ap,i would love to dive into this but my logic is telling me that what im experinceing is only chemicals being released or something.

i would like to ask anyone who can astral project if they would be willing to let me do a test to determine whether or not astral projection is legit.

27/2/16:
would this method work for ap?
i have tried every single method i have read about.nothing seems to work.

10/3/16: what am i doing wrong?

26/3/16:
i think i did my first astral projection!!how do i remember more of my ap experince?

11/6/16:
i have projected again!crazy experience!

30/6/16:
whats your favorite ap method of choice?

my preferd method is to use visuals, i look at like this, when ever you think of something, its created in the astral.its like we are connected to the astral through our imagination.our imagination can also be called our mind or our conscience.its our ability to create and form ideas and concepts with our thoughts.

21/7/16:
really cool experience with ancient beings.all aboard the loony bin express :)

28/7/16:
The merge.
well guys, i am totally disappointed from what i experienced from merging into my higher self.as of now, i can only hope that i created this experience myself rather then what i experienced to be the true reality.allow me to explain.

it started with me lucid dreaming, i dozed off while trying to project, i slipped into a unconscious dream state, i managed to become aware and lucid during my unconscious dreaming, so once i became lucid, i decided to project into this physical dimension

29/8/16:
The grand experiment is over, lets go home :)
sup guys, these things i am about to discuss may or may not fit your current understandings and beliefs system, some of you may rejoice at what im explaining, and others may feel its a horrible thing, how ever, no matter how you choose to feel about this, its fine :)
your experience in this 3d reality will work with you and allow you to experience what ever you may need to experience for you to grow and evolve. no one is going to be left behind :)

my journey began months ago, i literally used to have no interest in the spiritual side of life, i knew nothing about it at all.one morning, i woke up and felt a strong urge to educate myself in these concepts of existing out of body and such.

as i look back now at all my experiences, i have noticed they have all lead up to this point in time, to this very moment, nothing was random, in a way, everything i have ever experienced was for the purpose of helping me grow and become ready to embrace a higher understanding of reality.this does not only apply to myself, every single one of us are all experiencing what we need to experience in order to evolve.none of our journeys will be the same because we are all different and we all have different lessons that we need to learn.without us even knowing, we all have been creating our own personal reality (i would like to point out that the concept of the laws of attraction has a deep rooted role in the act of how we manifest our reality and experiences)

i recently have had a amazing experience that has totally blown my mind :)
this experience has shown me our true reality, it has shown me the very purpose of life in 3d.

i would like to properly explain this the best i can, so lets start from the beginning of everything :)

Be sure to finish reading DutchieXX's Grand Experiment post in the Spirituality forum. It's amazing!!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 03-09-2016, 05:49 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
The Birth of a Believer

I have to post this evolution for those of you who are questioning your abilities in AP or in the possibilities of Anything. DutchieXX, I hope you don’t mind me using your posts (I truncated them), but I just find your spiritual evolvement very admirable, considering your humble beginning . ( You really should create a website for your adventures in AP!) What is truly beautiful about your posts is witnessing your spiritual growth from start to finish. Thank you for sharing your experiences so unabashedly and openly!

12/2/2016:
proof astral projection is real.
so i have been reaserching alot into astral projections,i been practicing ap for about 2 weeks now,i can only get to a vibrational state along with hearing a rubling noise,people say that that is the begining symtoms of ap,i would love to dive into this but my logic is telling me that what im experinceing is only chemicals being released or something.

i would like to ask anyone who can astral project if they would be willing to let me do a test to determine whether or not astral projection is legit.

27/2/16:
would this method work for ap?
i have tried every single method i have read about.nothing seems to work.

10/3/16: what am i doing wrong?

26/3/16:
i think i did my first astral projection!!how do i remember more of my ap experince?

11/6/16:
i have projected again!crazy experience!

30/6/16:
whats your favorite ap method of choice?

my preferd method is to use visuals, i look at like this, when ever you think of something, its created in the astral.its like we are connected to the astral through our imagination.our imagination can also be called our mind or our conscience.its our ability to create and form ideas and concepts with our thoughts.

21/7/16:
really cool experience with ancient beings.all aboard the loony bin express :)

28/7/16:
The merge.
well guys, i am totally disappointed from what i experienced from merging into my higher self.as of now, i can only hope that i created this experience myself rather then what i experienced to be the true reality.allow me to explain.

it started with me lucid dreaming, i dozed off while trying to project, i slipped into a unconscious dream state, i managed to become aware and lucid during my unconscious dreaming, so once i became lucid, i decided to project into this physical dimension

29/8/16:
The grand experiment is over, lets go home :)
sup guys, these things i am about to discuss may or may not fit your current understandings and beliefs system, some of you may rejoice at what im explaining, and others may feel its a horrible thing, how ever, no matter how you choose to feel about this, its fine :)
your experience in this 3d reality will work with you and allow you to experience what ever you may need to experience for you to grow and evolve. no one is going to be left behind :)

my journey began months ago, i literally used to have no interest in the spiritual side of life, i knew nothing about it at all.one morning, i woke up and felt a strong urge to educate myself in these concepts of existing out of body and such.

as i look back now at all my experiences, i have noticed they have all lead up to this point in time, to this very moment, nothing was random, in a way, everything i have ever experienced was for the purpose of helping me grow and become ready to embrace a higher understanding of reality.this does not only apply to myself, every single one of us are all experiencing what we need to experience in order to evolve.none of our journeys will be the same because we are all different and we all have different lessons that we need to learn.without us even knowing, we all have been creating our own personal reality (i would like to point out that the concept of the laws of attraction has a deep rooted role in the act of how we manifest our reality and experiences)

i recently have had a amazing experience that has totally blown my mind :)
this experience has shown me our true reality, it has shown me the very purpose of life in 3d.

i would like to properly explain this the best i can, so lets start from the beginning of everything :)

Be sure to finish reading DutchieXX's Grand Experiment post in the Spirituality forum. It's amazing!!

dude this is amazing! im honored :)

i can see how such a example can really help motivate others to achieve there spiritual goals. i know how difficult it is to ap when you remain skeptical or harbor doubts, even the act of trying to make sense and understand ap can hold you back, its important to stay with a open mind and be willing to experience something new.
i believe this post may help remove some peoples doubts and give them a push in the right direction, pretty much gives them a starting point,
awesome post!