Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-08-2016, 12:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Was this a successful ap?

So a few months ago I posted about my first experience close to astral projecting, where everything turned black for 5-10 seconds and i entered a void, and then about a month later, while not even intending to ap only to fall asleep after staying up late i had the most odd experience that happened during the time i was falling asleep.

I began to feel a lot of energy and I began to become fully aware of what was happening. After a few seconds I was aware of what was happening and I told myself to leave my physical self. All of the sudden I was in the living room which was directly beneath where I was laying down in my bedroom.

Then all of the sudden I warped somewhere and remember levitating about 50 feet up in the air right beside this tall white building that seemed like an apartment building. During this time I could see a fair amount of traffic. After observing the cars I decided to fly down and follow one of the cars.

Then I uncontrollably woke up, and before doing so I knew that it was going to happen.

Was this just a dream or was I actually aping? This experience was completely different than anything else that I had, and the amount of awareness and consciousness made it seem very real.
Old 27-08-2016, 01:13 AM
Master
Of course that was not a dream...congrats