Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-01-2017, 10:56 AM
Knower
Fireworks and violet moon

I am just looking for some help in understanding this dream if someone may be so kind.
I am in my home but there are many people around, in the back yard like a sort of party. There are a few people with bed mattresses lying on the grass, i notice a firework appear from nowehere, a huge firework that is lit, the fuse seems to take a few extra seconds than usual to burn down, after this short time the firework flys into the air and explodes into a brilliant spectacle of all colours, after this the sky is lit with many different booming and beautiful fireworks, it feels like i am at some sort of celebration and this seems to be going on for a long time.
I decide to bring a a mattress from upstairs and i purposefully pick a purple mattress from the choice of a deep blue and a muddy green. I take this mattress outside place some pillows and s blanket on it lie down and look up at the sky, i notice that there are two moons in the sky, a full violet moon that is fixed in place and a full regular moon that seems to move, i think this is strange that there is two moonsbut nobody seems to notice. The regular moon begins to dance and move around eventually moving away and leaving just the violet moon remaining.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Ascender
Hi,

The firework is likely a feeling you had in your sleep. I suspect the two moons are symbolic of what is real and what is imaginary - an aid to help remember what that important feeling was.

Judging by your avatar ... could the two moons be the position markers on the twelfth fret of the guitar? If so you were probably dreaming of music!
Old 10-01-2017, 01:04 AM
Knower

It sounds like an awesome dream!

Reminds me of a celebration of life and family, of Love and wonder.