Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-07-2019, 10:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Dream on alien ship/planet!

So I woke one night and felt an intense pressure in my forehead, painful, there was a band of pain all around it and I could feel intense white light as I woke up quickly like bursting awake through my head!

Anyways, in the dream I was in a strange waiting room with other people and we were just sat around, I was asking what was happening but we were just waiting. I wasn't afraid. The room was windowed with large glass panels.

I also recall going outside with another being who looked pale purple/blue in colour and we were there on a small section where there was no air whatsoever. Literally, no air. There was no wind, no breeze. Silence. He was stood in a pool of what I think was water but that was also still and unmoving, not like water. There were a few people around this pool and the sky seemed to be like a crimson/magenta indigo colour.

I recall then being taken into another room and put up on a bed, it was like a laboratory and it felt bright in there but not as clinical as you would see in a hospital.

I was shown a screen in there with people I knew from my life, the theme of being shown these people was that they were people who I had helped. I saw a colleague I used to work with about 10 years ago, I saw her in her house reaching up to a shelf, just living her life going about her business.

The person who I asked what was happening, said that they take you in the other room to decide what to do with you.

Then the blue/pale purple woman I was with did something behind my back, like an injection/taking blood or something and then I woke up.

It wasn't frightening - just weird!

Any suggestions?
Old 23-07-2019, 12:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeleeve
So I woke one night and felt an intense pressure in my forehead, painful, there was a band of pain all around it and I could feel intense white light as I woke up quickly like bursting awake through my head!

Anyways, in the dream I was in a strange waiting room with other people and we were just sat around, I was asking what was happening but we were just waiting. I wasn't afraid. The room was windowed with large glass panels.

I also recall going outside with another being who looked pale purple/blue in colour and we were there on a small section where there was no air whatsoever. Literally, no air. There was no wind, no breeze. Silence. He was stood in a pool of what I think was water but that was also still and unmoving, not like water. There were a few people around this pool and the sky seemed to be like a crimson/magenta indigo colour.

I recall then being taken into another room and put up on a bed, it was like a laboratory and it felt bright in there but not as clinical as you would see in a hospital.

I was shown a screen in there with people I knew from my life, the theme of being shown these people was that they were people who I had helped. I saw a colleague I used to work with about 10 years ago, I saw her in her house reaching up to a shelf, just living her life going about her business.

The person who I asked what was happening, said that they take you in the other room to decide what to do with you.

Then the blue/pale purple woman I was with did something behind my back, like an injection/taking blood or something and then I woke up.

It wasn't frightening - just weird!

Any suggestions?

Some people say that it's all in the mind, yeah, funny, what is funny? It's very funny that you have an experience that you never asked for, like meeting aliens in your case or seeing demons or witches in my case, hence my sarcasm.
Old 23-07-2019, 02:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Some people say that it's all in the mind, yeah, funny, what is funny? It's very funny that you have an experience that you never asked for, like meeting aliens in your case or seeing demons or witches in my case, hence my sarcasm.

Witches sound fun! You can keep your demons though
Old 23-07-2019, 03:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeleeve
Witches sound fun! You can keep your demons though

It's no fun, believe me, they are evil too.

If you ever have a similar experience, try to call for Christ or for Archangel Michael, you don't need to be a believer, this helped me many times, I am just giving you an advice, if you wake up instantly, then you have found something interesting!