Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 03-10-2016, 02:23 PM
Master
Maine Coons are so beautiful. You lucky girl. I want to pet one too.

Love the witch and the cat painting.

Faith, that's what my son said too about wanting a red fox in the house. If we had an owl, I don't know if I'd be able to feed it rodents, insects, and birds.
Old 04-10-2016, 12:52 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith33
Awww! Gracey, your owls are such a hoot!
I adore the little pink one with the huge innocent eyes!
.... and your pumpkin, wow!

Berry, that is soooo adorable! Precious little owl is feeling the love...
I want one! �� (and just realised how selfish of me that is)

the little one you like represents the youngest one of the family. she is a lover of hippos, so i painted a hippo on a rock for her. it is not my design, something i found on the internet, i found a lady who painted the image herself from a birthday card. i thought it was a cute one and did it myself too.

Last edited by Gracey : 04-10-2016 at 02:24 PM.
Old 05-10-2016, 05:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
the little one you like represents the youngest one of the family. she is a lover of hippos, so i painted a hippo on a rock for her. it is not my design, something i found on the internet, i found a lady who painted the image herself from a birthday card. i thought it was a cute one and did it myself too.

Love it, so cute.
Old 07-10-2016, 06:12 PM
Gracey

Thanks ocean breeze. A perfect image for a 7 year old girl who loves hippo's!
Old 07-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Gracey

So, I spent this morning drawing a self portrait. During this time I was communicating with a friend. Apparently we were in each others dream last night. I was just tagging along for the ride while this person visited a past life. The other person has never shared a dream with another person before. I have in the past with other peoples. So....during this drawing, was conversations, research of the past and a new kind of self discovery that leads me to a new venture into the spiritual.

Last edited by Gracey : 07-10-2016 at 07:36 PM.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:51 PM
Master

I love new spiritual ventures. Haven't had one in awhile. But I just finished a book. The author briefly touched on souls. He said souls chose us to incarnate in and have the human experience. I wonder where souls come from (other than God ) But I'd love to know the dynamics how it all works.
Old 07-10-2016, 10:46 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I love new spiritual ventures. Haven't had one in awhile. But I just finished a book. The author briefly touched on souls. He said souls chose us to incarnate in and have the human experience. I wonder where souls come from (other than God ) But I'd love to know the dynamics how it all works.

I would love to know how it all works too. I think some people do choose to be born and other do not choose to be born. Some are born of their own will and some are born of Gods will.
Old 08-10-2016, 09:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53

That's actually a misconception. Souls come from Costco. Most of the human ones come from the bargain bin.
Old 08-10-2016, 09:30 PM
Master

I'd think younger souls pretty much have to be born, whereas older souls or even mid-age souls might have more choices; where to incarnate (which planet) and what to tackle during said incarnation. Young souls are just to immature to choose for themselves. But that is just my opinion. I don't know that for sure.

I believe when you reach a certain level you can choose not to incarnate in the physical world and you continue learning on the Astral Plane.
Old 08-10-2016, 09:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
So, I spent this morning drawing a self portrait. During this time I was communicating with a friend. Apparently we were in each others dream last night. I was just tagging along for the ride while this person visited a past life. The other person has never shared a dream with another person before. I have in the past with other peoples. So....during this drawing, was conversations, research of the past and a new kind of self discovery that leads me to a new venture into the spiritual.

Quite an amazing experience. It really shows us how complex the universe and our lives truly is. The people we meet, and the lives we touch. Sometimes seems so random, yet, it goes way beyond that, into some sort of orchestrated symphony. Life is so amazing and to see it in action is so humbling. It can truly change our lives for the better.