Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-12-2011, 12:38 AM
butterflysky

Random and Stupid question.....

Is there any significance behind incense burning on the spiritual or mental plane when it comes to TF energies?

I vividly recall having a dream about my tf where incense resin was being burned in the room in which we both were. This is the only dream in which we actually communicated. I simply asked, "what took you so long?"

When I sat down beside him, one version of him stayed, and like four versions of him got up and left. They had different hairstyles and clothing. Disturbingly, right next to us, identical twin males were having sex with identical twin girls standing beside them (I know what this symbolizes, but it was still weird ). In the dream scene that followed, I literally relived our time together. down to the gust of the wind, the position of the sun, our shadows, and everything we said....everything was the same. (which isnt suppose to happen)

I was just wondering because I know Frankincense and Myrrh were hugely important to people's spirituality in biblical times and in Ancient Egypt.
Old 27-12-2011, 12:46 AM
iolite

Frankincense and Myrrh have medicinal properties. They were probably important because of that.

http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/learn/eo/opopanax.html
http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/lea...nkincense.html
Old 27-12-2011, 07:30 AM
Lionsheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflysky
Is there any significance behind incense burning on the spiritual or mental plane when it comes to TF energies?

I vividly recall having a dream about my tf where incense resin was being burned in the room in which we both were. This is the only dream in which we actually communicated. I simply asked, "what took you so long?"

When I sat down beside him, one version of him stayed, and like four versions of him got up and left. They had different hairstyles and clothing. Disturbingly, right next to us, identical twin males were having sex with identical twin girls standing beside them (I know what this symbolizes, but it was still weird ). In the dream scene that followed, I literally relived our time together. down to the gust of the wind, the position of the sun, our shadows, and everything we said....everything was the same. (which isnt suppose to happen)

I was just wondering because I know Frankincense and Myrrh were hugely important to people's spirituality in biblical times and in Ancient Egypt.

The one thing is that when we burn incense, the spiritual world can smell it. this is one of the reasons that we burn it is an offering to the spiritual world or specific spiritual beings being contacted.

Frankincense and Myrrh, was big around the time of the life of the man called Jesus the Christed One. Today this spirit is in direct contact with many twins if not all of them, and he is assisting us since when he was on earth he did two things. He was the master of Divine unconditional love and he wass also the Grand Master of the Christ Consciousness energies. These energies are very important to us now as twins and so is the connection to the spirit of Jesus.

The other thing that Frankincense and Myrrh does is that in combination together they are very good at dispelling lower consciousnesses, darker entities and it summons spirits of divine protection for you practice or offering or mediation.

Making use of this is very beneficial to your spirituality...
Old 27-12-2011, 09:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsheart
The one thing is that when we burn incense, the spiritual world can smell it. this is one of the reasons that we burn it is an offering to the spiritual world or specific spiritual beings being contacted.

Frankincense and Myrrh, was big around the time of the life of the man called Jesus the Christed One. Today this spirit is in direct contact with many twins if not all of them, and he is assisting us since when he was on earth he did two things. He was the master of Divine unconditional love and he wass also the Grand Master of the Christ Consciousness energies. These energies are very important to us now as twins and so is the connection to the spirit of Jesus.

The other thing that Frankincense and Myrrh does is that in combination together they are very good at dispelling lower consciousnesses, darker entities and it summons spirits of divine protection for you practice or offering or mediation.

wow lovely im off to buy some :)
Old 27-12-2011, 11:49 PM
butterflysky

thanks for the links@iolite =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsheart

wow, that is especially intriguing. thank you so much for this!