Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 10-12-2020, 10:58 PM
Experiencer
Getting back to center, to your truth, wisdom, to your true divine self and spirit

How many of us get lost along the many different pathways of life that we take?

Life twists and it turns. It's full of unexpected surprises that challenge us. We can never predict our future. We have control over our own choices and decisions, yet there's a larger part of life that if fully beyond our control. It's out of our hands.

When life throws curveballs, or when we choose a wrong direction in life, we can be thrown off, and we can become ungrounded. Sometimes, we can completely lose ourselves... within a certain situation or circumstance.

But centering, grounding and finding one's true divine self, and living within that divine spirit and divine truth day in and day out takes a soul to grow to a certain spot in its evolution.

We all come here from a different point of our soul's evolution and learning path. For some, it's more challenging; for others life can be a nice easy breeze.

Ever why some people have it far easier in life and why others have such challenges, and perhaps one after another after another?

I do.

Getting back to center and to one's true divine self is where joy, inner peace and inner wisdom all resides. We can access this at any time and recenter.

Knowing who we are, what we value, what we believe in, what we love, and what gives us purpose and passion - is all a part of the soul's journey back to the divine self.
Old 10-12-2020, 11:24 PM
Master

I find it useful to not judge my decisions as wrong or right, rather, an opportunity to receive feedback.

My life seems to always be full of uncertainty and I have observed many others who seem to know what they are doing.
In a lot of ways, I feel that those who seem to know what they are doing and I are more similar than I previously realised!

Those who I perceive as sure of themselves seem to be confident in their decisions and also... probably more crucially, confident in their responses to uncertainty.

Old 10-12-2020, 11:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
How many of us get lost along the many different pathways of life that we take?

Life twists and it turns. It's full of unexpected surprises that challenge us. We can never predict our future. We have control over our own choices and decisions, yet there's a larger part of life that if fully beyond our control. It's out of our hands.

When life throws curveballs, or when we choose a wrong direction in life, we can be thrown off, and we can become ungrounded. Sometimes, we can completely lose ourselves... within a certain situation or circumstance.

But centering, grounding and finding one's true divine self, and living within that divine spirit and divine truth day in and day out takes a soul to grow to a certain spot in its evolution.

We all come here from a different point of our soul's evolution and learning path. For some, it's more challenging; for others life can be a nice easy breeze.

Ever why some people have it far easier in life and why others have such challenges, and perhaps one after another after another?

I do.

Getting back to center and to one's true divine self is where joy, inner peace and inner wisdom all resides. We can access this at any time and recenter.

Knowing who we are, what we value, what we believe in, what we love, and what gives us purpose and passion - is all a part of the soul's journey back to the divine self.

Sometimes it is all up to perception.......

One time, I really liked this one place. It was so nice I wouldn't mind building a home there. Years later, a Japanese tourist went down the same trail and lost a leg.

Neither of us knew at that time, we were in the midst of the largest mine field in the World.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 10-12-2020, 11:49 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I find it useful to not judge my decisions as wrong or right, rather, an opportunity to receive feedback.

My life seems to always be full of uncertainty and I have observed many others who seem to know what they are doing.
In a lot of ways, I feel that those who seem to know what they are doing and I are more similar than I previously realised!

Those who I perceive as sure of themselves seem to be confident in their decisions and also... probably more crucially, confident in their responses to uncertainty.

I've made many bad decisions.. .or decisions that led to bad results and harmful results. So I do judge my own decisions in terms of good or bad..... I've made many mistakes in life. That being said, every mistake can be turned into a life lesson. So that's my own positive spin, on falling down in life where we make poor choices.
Old 10-12-2020, 11:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Sometimes it is all up to perception.......

One time, I really liked this one place. It was so nice I wouldn't mind building a home there. Years later, a Japanese tourist went down the same trail and lost a leg.

Neither of us knew at that time, we were in the midst of the largest mine field in the World.

Sometimes there's a reason things don't work out the way we planned - and sometimes it's for our own benefit. However, that is SO tragic the man lost his leg!!!!!! HOW SAD.
Old 10-12-2020, 11:55 PM
Thumbs up

I'm always on center whatdyatalkinabout? Where else would ya be?

Oohh, eyeroll...sorry ...I forgot ....I used to be 20 and 30 and 40 ...and very screwed up. Yes.
I beg your pardon.
Try this, it gets you 'there' quicker:
Imagine yourself as you want to be ....where you're destined to be ...
where you're gonna be...where you're working towards being ...where you're meant to be...
who your true self is, who your best self is...
the compassionate, understanding, nurturing, wonderfully funny, confident, connected to All That Is person you ARE.

Now, be that...now. Keep the needle in the groove ...don't let it skip
and if it does? No problemo...just gently place it back into the groove.
It's who you are.

Could it be that simple?

Actually, yes...Give up the nonsense - the confusion or fear ....Don't worry, Be Happy.
And know that's how you were meant to be ...and live your life....carefree.
Voila!

(Bring that word 'carefree' into your vocabulary, into every moment of your life.)
Does that seem over simplified ...maybe Pollyanna-ish? Life brings death and mourning,
pain and sickness, sorrow and triumph, sure.
I'm human --had plenty...but, thru it all, ya gotta keep the connection and perspective
of what this vast experience of life here is.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-12-2020, 11:58 PM
Master
Quote:
I've made many bad decisions.. .or decisions that led to bad results and harmful results. So I do judge my own decisions in terms of good or bad..... I've made many mistakes in life. That being said, every mistake can be turned into a life lesson. So that's my own positive spin, on falling down in life where we make poor choices.

I would say you didn't make any bad decisions. You were learning a lot by trial and error and that is how many of us get 'ahead'.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-12-2020, 03:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'm always on center whatdyatalkinabout? Where else would ya be?

Oohh, eyeroll...sorry ...I forgot ....I used to be 20 and 30 and 40 ...and very screwed up. Yes.
I beg your pardon.
Try this, it gets you 'there' quicker:
Imagine yourself as you want to be ....where you're destined to be ...
where you're gonna be...where you're working towards being ...where you're meant to be...
who your true self is, who your best self is...
the compassionate, understanding, nurturing, wonderfully funny, confident, connected to All That Is person you ARE.

Now, be that...now. Keep the needle in the groove ...don't let it skip
and if it does? No problemo...just gently place it back into the groove.
It's who you are.

Could it be that simple?

Actually, yes...Give up the nonsense - the confusion or fear ....Don't worry, Be Happy.
And know that's how you were meant to be ...and live your life....carefree.
Voila!

(Bring that word 'carefree' into your vocabulary, into every moment of your life.)
Does that seem over simplified ...maybe Pollyanna-ish? Life brings death and mourning,
pain and sickness, sorrow and triumph, sure.
I'm human --had plenty...but, thru it all, ya gotta keep the connection and perspective
of what this vast experience of life here is.

Thank you! I LOVE what you wrote here!!!!!! I will do just that.

Old 11-12-2020, 03:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I would say you didn't make any bad decisions. You were learning a lot by trial and error and that is how many of us get 'ahead'.

Thanks, BigJohn. I love this perspective.

Old 11-12-2020, 03:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks, BigJohn. I love this perspective.

Besides, I hate banging my head against the wall................

It takes time and money to fix the wall..... time I could spend doing something else. LOL!