Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-08-2018, 08:25 PM
Ankhesenamun

Recurring Dream About Pregnancy

I often dream that I am pregnant or giving birth. These dreams occur regularly and I have no idea what they mean.

I know a woman can dream that sort of thing when she is really pregnant and doesn't know it yet, but there is no chance I could actually be pregnant.

I wonder whether I have these dreams simply because I often have pain in my abdomen - I used to have terrible gynecological problems but they have been dealt with. Not in a good way though. And I still get pain.

In all my dreams, the pregnancy or birth is problematic. I get looked after by someone, though I don't know who this person is.

There isn't really much more I can say about these dreams, they all feel very real and each time I have these dreams, I wake up and it takes me some time to realize that it was just a dream. Sometimes I am actually heartbroken to wake up and realize I am not really pregnant. Very bizarre as I am single and this is not going to change, so it's not as if I were actually hoping to get pregnant.

Anyone got any idea what this is all about?
Old 30-08-2018, 11:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhesenamun
I often dream that I am pregnant or giving birth. These dreams occur regularly and I have no idea what they mean.

I know a woman can dream that sort of thing when she is really pregnant and doesn't know it yet, but there is no chance I could actually be pregnant.

I wonder whether I have these dreams simply because I often have pain in my abdomen - I used to have terrible gynecological problems but they have been dealt with. Not in a good way though. And I still get pain.

In all my dreams, the pregnancy or birth is problematic. I get looked after by someone, though I don't know who this person is.

There isn't really much more I can say about these dreams, they all feel very real and each time I have these dreams, I wake up and it takes me some time to realize that it was just a dream. Sometimes I am actually heartbroken to wake up and realize I am not really pregnant. Very bizarre as I am single and this is not going to change, so it's not as if I were actually hoping to get pregnant.

Anyone got any idea what this is all about?

you can be 'pregnant' with an idea, or 'give birth' to an idea.
Old 31-08-2018, 05:43 PM
Ankhesenamun

FallingLeaves - yes that's true, and now that you mention it I remember having heard of that, that a new idea or project can lead to dreams about pregnancy.

I just wonder what this idea is? I'm not aware of having had any new ideas and I'm not working on any new projects either.
Old 31-08-2018, 06:30 PM
irisa

Hi Ankhesenamun,

hm...i feel some hesitation to write my thoughts, but i'll write it anyway...

What if you being pregnant in your dreams would in fact be about your time in the womb during your mothers pregnancy...?

Do you know how your mothers pregnancy was (for her/for you?)...how was your birth (for her/for you?)...?

You write that your gynaecological problems weren't dealt with the right way. Could it be that these problems have a (very deep) hidden emotional cause?

And what about you writing: "i am single and this is not going to change". So in different ways there won't be (symbological) pregnancies...Is this knowing that you are going to stay single a decision you've made yourself?

Love,
Irisa
Old 31-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhesenamun
FallingLeaves - yes that's true, and now that you mention it I remember having heard of that, that a new idea or project can lead to dreams about pregnancy.

I just wonder what this idea is? I'm not aware of having had any new ideas and I'm not working on any new projects either.

of course I don't know if what I'm going to say holds any water, but, it seems to me your life circumstances (which I've read about on other portions of these boards) might be leading to novel solutions on your part? And the kinds of ideas you might have while you are trying to find ways to deal with your life might be inspiring these dreams?

And then there was your 'finding' that a favored friend hadn't abandoned you despite your worst fears. That kind of aha moment sounds like it might lead to something new, hence a pregnancy dream?

Just a couple of thoughts.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:22 PM
Super Moderator
The dreams may not necessarily reflect any actually hopes, dreams or goals you currently have but maybe is pointing to why those things do not manifest for you. Do problems keep popping up every time you try to make something in your life happen? If so maybe ask what is causing these problems? What is holding these dreams back from manifesting for you. I would not doubt that your real life physical issues are a manifestation of some blockage in you to giving birth to new ideas, plans and goals. It might be time to take a look at what is blocking you so you can be freed.