Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-08-2018, 11:17 PM
Guide

A song and a name

I woke up with the song ‘praying for time’ by George Michael and was given the word/name ‘Alison’

I didn’t recall my dreams but I know I dreamt. I feel like my dream recall has been kept away from me for the last few days and something felt a bit odd this morning but I couldn’t put my finger on it. Does anyone else sometimes feel like they're not meant to recall some dreams? I've felt this before but annoyingly I get a trace of something. It's not the same as just not being able to remember a dream

In reality I also saw a young white rabbit whilst out walking my dog two days ago, I saw it out of the corner of my eye and almost didn’t walk that way. I actually moved closer to it just to double check I wasn’t seeing things as at first I thought it could have been a crumpled up white plastic bag, but no, it was definitely a cute little bunny. I thought no way would I see that again but I did, today out walking the dog again, there it was in exactly the same spot I saw it two days ago now, like deja vu. Did not expect to see that again. I can’t seem to get a clear answer as to what they symbolise, there’s so many different meanings. I’m going to assume its relevant to me since I’ve seen it twice now, very randomly I also saw a motorised glider pass over as we got back home which was fun. It looked like it was going so slow I don’t know how it stayed in the air!
Old 01-09-2018, 08:45 PM
Super Moderator
The name Alison means Son of All and the song lyrics seem to suggest that people have gotten selfish and self centered. We have lost our humanity in some ways. This may be a bit of hurt you are carrying with you that you may need to resolve. it can feel like God doesn't care about all the suffering in the world but there is a higher purpose we just aren't seeing. In the end, most humans are blind and confused acting from a place of fear and self preservation. That doesn't make them bad, it makes them misguided. But there are also a lot of well meaning people in the world. None of us are all bad or all good. We are all just trying to find our way in the dark without a clue what we are doing and that makes us innocent in God's eyes.

in any event the name and song may be pointing towards a sense of your lost faith in humanity and the white rabbit trying to tell you to have faith in love. White rabbits are symbolic for faithfulness in love. Love is the answer. Understanding that most people don't behave badly out of a true desire or pleasure but out of fear and self preservation. Once we see most are simply blind and confused we can gain compassion for their struggle instead of a loss of faith in our fellow man. Love and compassion will win the day.
Old 02-09-2018, 01:03 PM
Guide

I've had this song going on for a good few days, sometimes we need to be reminded that we're all in the same boat here. It's easy to get lost in your own experience and forget others are going through the same.

The descriptive way you've put that Michelle11 is absolutely wonderful

I saw the little white bunny 6 or 7 times in all over the space of the week but it seems to have gone. I haven't seen it for a few days. So cute, I took some pictures of it. I've seen so many variations of what white rabbits symbolise it was hard to find any that resonated with what's going on with me at the moment but this resonates. Thank you Michelle11