Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-08-2018, 01:25 PM
Knower

Another visit from a spirit guide

Had another interesting dream. Most of it was mundane to an extent, until I went on a sort of rollercoaster/train. On that train I turned to see who was next to me, and though I wasn't able to look directly at him, I know it was a spirit guide or perhaps a friend of mine on the other side. He had a british accent, and while I didn't understand his name when he said it, he also said that he "was the part of me that I hated", which is very powerful to me. Considering he was definitely good in nature, I believe he means he represents me at my best self that I'm afraid of becoming (and so "hate") due to the responsibility and vulnerability that requires. He then enveloped me with his spirit and omg, I can't begin to describe the love I felt. It was absolutely incredible. For background, I've been depressed for almost a decade now, and when I felt this....I felt like I was truly happy. It was like he enabled me to become a different person almost. He said he loved me, and I said I loved him and we just embraced like that for awhile. I wish it would've lasted forever, but it ineviatbly came to an end after that. He said he'd "be here tomorrow" and I lost him soon after. There was some more mundane stuff....I remember some symbols like seeing those around me becoming young again and myself walking on broken glass, but other than that, the dream was basically over. I do remember channeling some kind of message, but I don't think I'm able to remember such messages well enough yet once the dream is over. In any case though, the dream was very meaningful to me and I hope I continue to have such near-lucid dreams in the future. I feel I'm becoming better at "noticing" my spirit guides when they weave such dreams.
Old 28-08-2018, 04:29 PM
Experiencer

What a wonderful dream! It touched me.
I think there's nothing much to say or analyse just enjoy it
Old 29-08-2018, 10:43 AM
Guide

What a wonderful dream. I don't think you'll ever forget this one.