Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
It was my mother who visited. If it were my mother-in- law- she'd have to be dug up. lol

Explain? Okay. I think you're full of it.

I don't think you know what you're doing or saying but you think you do.

I think you found a teaching and adopted it but skipped most the lessons and went straight on to mastery regardless.

I think you've lost your way.

I think one of your safety anchors now is "i don't know" but you do a lot of knowing about that.

I think you were more aware back on Global.

I think you have squeezed puzzle pieces together to make them fit- spiritually, family and you- by "no one there." But they don't fit.

I think it's a cop out and a fake out.

"No doubt about it, gotta get another hat."

That said, I still love you.

You love me and you say such things......your mother-in-law had better stay away! LOL
I appreciate you being honest..........................I really do.
The funny thing is.........I don't seem to ever look at you or Phroggy or Andrew and think to myself.. such thoughts.
For what it is worth......I don't know what I am doing or saying and I don't think I do either.
I am challenging statements that do. For discussion purposes only.
Just because I don't know, doesn't mean that I have nothing to say or share or even teach.
James
Old 15-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Lisa

Quote:

WhiteShaman- You love me and you say such things......your mother-in-law had better stay away! LOL

Yeah, talk to my hubby! LOL

Quote:

I appreciate you being honest..........................I really do.

Thanks.

Quote:

The funny thing is.........I don't seem to ever look at you or Phroggy or Andrew and think to myself.. such thoughts.
For what it is worth......I don't know what I am doing or saying and I don't think I do either.
I am challenging statements that do. For discussion purposes only.
Just because I don't know, doesn't mean that I have nothing to say or share or even teach.
James

Okay. I enjoyed your post!
Old 15-10-2010, 07:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
De nada amigo...and same to you...& re: friend, thanks for asking...though must be careful as he's not here to defend himself

What can I say...hmmm..he's amazing, truly. His energy is very powerful, perceptive, and yet compassionate. He's an adept healer, advanced on his path, and very kind. He helps me find my centre & come to terms with my stuff in such a way that I face it and do the work, but he's there to support me. He has always been there for me emotionally, despite the obstacles. What else can I add? Errr...I love him deeply...he's really hot? LOL...ok I must stop there. But truly...there are no words...

I agree LaMont...many good points in here. On integrating spiritual and material...which interpenetrate and support each other...many call it the middle way...and I agree...it's where I "live" too...

And about love, yeah, that too...for certain.

Peace,
7L

As I said before, there have been chapters in the story of Phroggy and his teachings and Andrew and his and Lisa and hers that have been intergrated into my book of this life and I am grateful.
My book has consequently grown to where, although the chapters they presented were what I was ready for, the whole book wasn't appealing.
Regardless, I am grateful to them all.
Hot, never ever crossed my mind though. lol
blessings....James
Old 15-10-2010, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
Yeah, talk to my hubby! LOL

Take the money for the hat and tell him to buy a helmet!
Old 15-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Take the money for the hat and tell him to buy a helmet!

Are you kidding me? His head IS a helmet.

(which gratefully has kept me out of prison. )
Old 15-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Phroggy

Quote:
That is fine, if you wish, but I just want to make it clear that I meant no disrespect and I wasn't talking about not reading your posts in general.
I seem to be very very sensitive (physically) to the energy of 'knowing' and 'truth' and 'reasons' that at times, I seriously cannot read on.
I truly value your comments and even your personal reasons, as I do everyones here, until of course, as I said earlier, that they include me.
Had you said or had I sensed.......not 'reasons' or 'answers' but simple talk of how you have come to believe what you do, I suspect that I would have been able to read on.
This has nothing to do with you.....this is how it is for me these days.
Blessings..James

It sounds like it's necessary to avoid anything that might lead to understanding, or anything that is about you. The response is something like 'Does it matter' or 'I don't know'. I don't know why that doesn't make you suspicious. (But I have my suspicions)
If peace is not real Peace, it must be continually reinforced and protected.
(Of course, this is about you, and so there will be resistance that you will call something else.)
Old 15-10-2010, 07:56 PM
Master
Quote:
As I said before, there have been chapters in the story of Phroggy and his teachings and Andrew and his and Lisa and hers that have been intergrated into my book of this life and I am grateful.
My book has consequently grown to where, although the chapters they presented were what I was ready for, the whole book wasn't appealing.
Regardless, I am grateful to them all.
Hot, never ever crossed my mind though. lol
blessings....James

You don't know my friend, then...LOL... :)
Old 15-10-2010, 08:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phroggy
It sounds like it's necessary to avoid anything that might lead to understanding, or anything that is about you. The response is something like 'Does it matter' or 'I don't know'. I don't know why that doesn't make you suspicious. (But I have my suspicions)
If peace is not real Peace, it must be continually reinforced and protected.
(Of course, this is about you, and so there will be resistance that you will call something else.)

It is interesting that our whole conversation started yesterday, I think, with a statement by you which I saw as judging what you see as happening and me asking and suggesting that you cannot know what you see and why it is happening and here it ends, as the day is almost over here, with you doing the same thing.
You see something happening that sounds to you like a neccessity of mine to avoid anything that leads to understanding.
I really don't know what else to say.
Old 17-10-2010, 01:30 PM
Master
Quote:
It is interesting that our whole conversation started yesterday, I think, with a statement by you which I saw as judging what you see as happening and me asking and suggesting that you cannot know what you see and why it is happening and here it ends, as the day is almost over here, with you doing the same thing.
You see something happening that sounds to you like a neccessity of mine to avoid anything that leads to understanding.
I really don't know what else to say.

It isn't so much about 'you and me' etc... it's just that some might come with preconceived notions to say what they planned and feel they bring the Truth with them... Then others feel imposed upon and overwhelmed as they are told this and that while their own views are delusions. I saw you being subjected to this yesterday too.

It is thought that resistance is a negative thing, but maybe 'yes' and 'no' are equally important and each is positive when intuitively derived.

I just look at the way things are and notice, and sometimes I detect a very subtle vibration... the forces of intent acting on the fibre of my being, so I react, and I can say my survival has been well served by 'no' just as much as it has 'yes'.