Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 28-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
Do people find answers like one finds a specific key to a specific lock or do people, via searching information, choose what information to classify as the answer?
What's the difference?
Old 28-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I think the mind abhors the vacuum of no answer, and so it will come up with Something.... whether it is useful or not, true or not, or doesn't even make sense.

Then the question is... What does one do with those answers in their mind? Use for something practical, belief or unbelief, questioned or open ended.

Xan

Does the mind come up with an answer or does what we are .

If what we are Is seduced within an ego mind state for Instance then Is a question asked In mind met with an ego Influenced answer .

x daz x
Old 28-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
Well,is not 'the' answer, whatever one chooses to classify as 'the' answer?

Hi A.C.

I would say as an example If we all look up at the sun and we all ask ourselves this question In mind .

What kind of conscious being Is the sun .

From where will the answer to that question manifest from .

When I speak of an answer to a question I would say that the answer would contain 'the answer' and not what many would think that the answer might be .

x dazzle x
Old 28-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Elena

Dam LOL I am confused perhaps this is not the best day but this whole thread is making my head spin LOL
Old 28-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Does the mind come up with an answer or does what we are .

If what we are Is seduced within an ego mind state for Instance then Is a question asked In mind met with an ego Influenced answer .

Would you accept an answer based on percentages?

As I see it, all questions arise in the mind. Where the answers come from
depends on how open we are 'what we are', and how free we have become from the ego mind's influences.

Xan

Old 28-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Master
God-Like: I would say as an example If we all look up at the sun and we all ask ourselves this question In mind .

That depends on where you go for the answer... to your mind, which could only speculate at best... or to the sun being and get to know it directly.

When I speak of an answer to a question I would say that the answer would contain 'the answer' and not what many would think that the answer might be .

Gee, daz... Sounds like a maze within a maze to me. I know what you mean, but could you say it more simply?

Xan

Old 29-11-2011, 04:40 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC
Do people find answers like one finds a specific key to a specific lock or do people, via searching information, choose what information to classify as the answer?
What's the difference?
My example, as I relook at it in the light of your query, reveals to me the example was not conveying what was on my mind.
Because when i relook at it, there is no difference.
But I intuitively wrote it so i figured there must be or is huge potential that there is a difference i was seeing when I created the example.
and this is what i found.

The difference is in the perception/belief of the questioner, in that they can percieve the answer was provided by another entity, or themself.

This answer may still not relate well to the example, but this is where my exploration led me to, so...
Old 29-11-2011, 04:49 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi A.C.

I would say as an example If we all look up at the sun and we all ask ourselves this question In mind .

I get this bit.
Isn't this the dilemma you are enquiring about, in that does the answer manifest from an external source and one percieves it internally, or does one manifest the answer and still percieves this answer the same way as the external one.
In that percieving inner and outer information is still processed/percievced by the same internal mechanism?

Quote:

x dazzle x
I don't get this bit. Please expand, express differently, something. ~smiles~
It has two parts to it, that's where I'm a bit lost.
The transition from the first to the second.
And the added thing of more than one person observing the answer throws me a tad too.
Old 29-11-2011, 05:01 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
Hello God-Like,
That is an excellent question. I have heard many people at one time or another say that 'the' answers are within each of us and I have always wondered what that actually means. I have assumed that it meant if we can conceive a question that the answer to it is somewhere in our sub-consciousness we only need look hard enough to find it. I however find that flawed in as much as; if we think of a question why would we bother to ask if we already know/knew the answer? It seems like a cycle that could become very confusing. I hope you find an answer so I can find one as well.

Have a great day,
SC
Ah, but SC, what if the only way to find the answer within is to have a question to drive us to it?
What if questions are the process by which one increases in knowledge.
Sort of like seek and you shall find\acquire. If one doesn't look, one won't acquire.

Can one know an answer to a question without a question to answer?
The answers may be inside, but they are not answers at the moment, they are only information.
They become answers when they connect with questions.
Because isn't an answer simply information with an answer label attached to it because it fulfills the needs of the question.

So when someone says, "all answers are within you", does it make more sense to you to say, "all the information you need to answer any question is within you."
Old 29-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Would you accept an answer based on percentages?

Nope . hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
As I see it, all questions arise in the mind. Where the answers come from depends on how open we are 'what we are', and how free we have become from the ego mind's influences.

You mean the answers can come from a place where the questions do not?

x dazzle x