Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-01-2018, 08:31 AM
Experiencer

don't make the same mistake I did!!

This is a tiny warning for all of you that are the chasers or the waiters. Don't wait for your tf Anymore I wasted 5 years on waiting for him! While he was off hooking up left and right and multiple relationships! ! I sat at home being loyal to my heart. I was miserable though I loved who I thought was my tf. I so wanted to wait to be with him. But why should I or any of you wait around for him when we deserve to experience fun relationships and love just like them. This advice comes from my heart. If your meant to be with your twin flame they will come back when they are suppose to. But please do yourself a favour and live your life!
This sounds awful of me to say but I can't wait til I get in a relationship and my social media shows happy pictures of my coupledom and that's when my tf (if he is so ) comes back and I'll say you lost your chance!!!
Old 10-01-2018, 08:52 AM
Pathfinder

I have known my TF since August 2016, but we are not in union. There are all the signs of this being a TF relationship, including spiritual awakening and massive life changes. I agree with you that we should not wait and if a karmic relationship comes to us in the meantime we should not not close ourselves to it. BUT herein lies the problem, and this is what the person who posted 'I am so depressed' in this TF forum alludes to. Once you have met your TF, a karmic just can't match the vibration, the love, the bliss. So it is hard to tear the eyes, the heart and soul away from this person, and focus on another where the resonance is just not there.

Possibly you are not meant to sit around and wait. I don't think so. Meeting another may be a part of your journey. But the problem I detail above is something you may find.
Old 10-01-2018, 08:52 AM
Pathfinder

I have known my TF since August 2016, but we are not in union. There are all the signs of this being a TF relationship, including spiritual awakening and massive life changes. I agree with you that we should not wait and if a karmic relationship comes to us in the meantime we should not not close ourselves to it. BUT herein lies the problem, and this is what the person who posted 'I am so depressed' in this TF forum alludes to. Once you have met your TF, a karmic just can't match the vibration, the love, the bliss. So it is hard to tear the eyes, the heart and soul away from this person, and focus on another where the resonance is just not there.

Possibly you are not meant to sit around and wait. I don't think so. Meeting another may be a part of your journey. But the problem I detail above is something you may find.
Old 10-01-2018, 09:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by memo20
This is a tiny warning for all of you that are the chasers or the waiters. Don't wait for your tf Anymore I wasted 5 years on waiting for him! While he was off hooking up left and right and multiple relationships! ! I sat at home being loyal to my heart. I was miserable though I loved who I thought was my tf. I so wanted to wait to be with him. But why should I or any of you wait around for him when we deserve to experience fun relationships and love just like them. This advice comes from my heart. If your meant to be with your twin flame they will come back when they are suppose to. But please do yourself a favour and live your life!

I agree with this, enjoy life. If something is meant to be it will happen.

Quote:
This sounds awful of me to say but I can't wait til I get in a relationship and my social media shows happy pictures of my coupledom and that's when my tf (if he is so ) comes back and I'll say you lost your chance!!!

This part though does not embody unconditional love. I would want the person I'm in love with to be happy even if it didn't include me in their life.
Old 10-01-2018, 10:27 AM
Experiencer
Quote:

This is not a peaceful way to be.

This is with intent to seek revenge and show hurt towards your ex partner.

Heal yourself and learn to send him love and kindness as otherwise you are holding this anger and resentment in which will rot away at you.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:35 AM
Pathfinder

Just as a further comment.. you have indicated he may or may not be your TF..maybe he isn't
Old 10-01-2018, 01:31 PM
Ascender

I don't mean to sound harsh, but do you want a relationship for the purpose of the relationship, or do you want a relationship so you can show it off on social media? There's a lot of people like this, btw, that will start a relationship just to keep up appearances.

Personally, I think waiting for another relationship is just as bad as waiting for tf. Waiting and putting your happiness on hold until such and such happens is where the problem lays. I'm all about finding happiness in the moment, whatever that moment is. And waiting for anything to be happy is never healthy or the answer.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Experiencer
I completely understand where you are coming from as I was in that same space myself many times during my own journey. But is revenge and just dating anyone just for the sake of keeping up appearances on social media, is all of that worthy of your time and effort?

Why not post pictures of yourself having the best time with family and friends and maybe even pets instead of “space filler” pictures of some guy? Just remember that like attracts like. Would you like to attract a mate who is the same energetic space you are in right now?

Love yourself first. You don’t need anyone else to be happy.
Old 10-01-2018, 02:48 PM
Seeker

I'm definitely not one to be giving advice right now. My TF and I awoke just 3 months ago and neither of us deny the connection, yet she and I are both married. TF has just filed for divorce, while my wife still believe we can work through this. Although I'm skeptical, I try to be a good husband for my children. My TF claims that I'm the runner...but I disagree...I'm right here every day, thinking about her from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed. She, on the other hand is already dating someone else, which is a difficult pill to swallow, but who am I to get in the way while I'm still married. So here is the point I'm getting at: Remember, she's married as well, she just filed 2 weeks ago...but she told me the other day that when she kisses this other man she feels as though she's being unfaithful to me. Now even though your TF may be seeing other people, that doesn't mean that they have moved on...My TF and I try to not speak to one and other, so we haven't had this conversation yet, but I'm under the impression that she (and possibly your TF) are in the same position...attempting to fill the void you created.
Old 10-01-2018, 05:14 PM
Experiencer
Reply to Christine01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine01

Thank you for pointing this out, Christine. The struggle is real. I tried to move on because everyone said it's what you should do. Also, this guy showed up as if I'd manifested him, and I thought I was ready for him, and he taught me so much and probably healed me so much too. But like most things in life, maybe it's not meant to last forever. Maybe you come to a point where you hit a wall and you realize you cannot proceed, emotionally, because at some point the contrast between what you have with your new karmic partner and what you had with your Twin is too glaringly obvious. Moving on is something brave to do. I mean I had to try it. My Twin ran to the arms of another woman two months after we split up. He's still with her. But he also managed to write and compose and release an entire album of music about me (and love) on my birthday in 2016. While he was with her. I've never seen him reference his love for her anywhere on social media, and maybe he is a private person. But I guess my point is I have a feeling he has encountered the same feelings I have. Perhaps that's even why we've been talking more lately. There is no replacing your true twin, and you encounter this some way or another along the road. I must admit, though, that I'm very curious about this whole "you can be happy with a soulmate" concept that people keep referencing. When I met my twin at age 29, he obliterated every other guy I'd ever dated or attempted to date. There's no one who can match up to him, after, either. I'm now 32. I've never met anyone of this curious "soulmate" status that can somehow manage to satisfy you even AFTER you've met your twin. And I'm supposed to hold out belief that this soulmate person is out there, or just be alone? Something deep inside me says this just is not meant to be. Just as something deep inside me since childhood told me I was destined to meet my Twin. And it happened. For my current karmic relationship, I knew from our first date that we were going to be in a relationship, which was very peculiar, since I had not been in a serious partnership in over a decade. And yet I knew. I'm trying to trust my intuition. I may be better off being entirely alone in my life but my intuition also tells me it's not time for me and Twin. Maybe it never will be, but it seems strange that I cannot shake him. The OP is angry right now, clearly, but she needs to understand that it is only our expectations that hurt us. Maybe she had an expectation that Twin would return and he didn't. Maybe she thought it was unfair that he got to have relationships and she didn't (whose fault is that?). Maybe she thought it should be quid pro quo, with her having just as many relationships in her life as her Twin managed to have, seemingly blissfully unaffected by the connection he left behind. I'm here to tell you that the grass is not greener on the other side. These journeys are all about self union, and once we all get to that place, we won't even be concerned if we have a soulmate, or a karmic relationship, or our twin, etc. Maybe we'll have sex sometimes or go on a date, but maybe we'll all learn that the traditional relationship paradigm is not for us. And if I'm wrong about all of this, I pray that God will send me a soulmate to show me the light. To show how I can find so much joy in another human being that I don't even think of what I'm missing by not being with Twin. If only.