Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 21-01-2017, 07:05 PM
Experiencer

Cloud messages ~

I constantly see animals, people, or faces constantly. Sometimes I've seen the exact answers to what I'm asking, or a suggestion of a "path" I'd like to take.

How seriously do I take these things? I believe if I can interpret it; I should follow my heart. I'd like some feedback because I take them so seriously I'm certain I could be ready for the whatever place to crazies (to be dramatic here.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing ~
Old 21-01-2017, 07:47 PM
Experiencer
You're not crazy, it's nice you notice things around you, nature etc. I love clouds, trees, water, I used to take photos of those. Things you describe happen to me often in all sorts of ways and I take them seriously according to my perception of reality and my intuition. It's always good to trust yourself. So enjoy watching how you create the world around you through the projections of your mind. Not a lot of humans are aware of it. Enjoy. Blessings.
Old 22-01-2017, 10:33 AM
Master
NM.........

Last edited by Baile : 22-01-2017 at 03:15 PM.
Old 24-01-2017, 08:08 PM
Experiencer

Quick Reply ~

I apologize for not responding Baile; and I'm uncertain who the quick reply goes to since it appears under all those replying to what I wrote. I'm learning.

Thanks,
Joyce
Old 25-01-2017, 12:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
I apologize for not responding Baile; and I'm uncertain who the quick reply goes to since it appears under all those replying to what I wrote. I'm learning.

Thanks,
Joyce
I removed my post because I realized after it had nothing to do with your comment Joyce, no problem.
Old 25-01-2017, 01:45 PM
Gracey

I do this at times too. On one Easter, I was at my Dads house. When we were all fixing to leave, I went outside to wait for the rest of the family as they put on coats. I had my camera with me (as I usually do). I looked up into the cloudy sky and said to God, "Whatever shows up on the picture I take right here and now will show me who you are." So, I took the pic without observing the sky with any good detail and by then my family came outside. When I got home, I uploaded the pics to my computer to see what was going to be on the shot I had concerning God. To my wonderful surprise, A cloud in the sky had a blue sky spot in the middle of it in the shape of a heart.

It's working for you and it worked for me. I say enjoy the journey of walking with the clouds.
Old 25-01-2017, 01:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
I'd like some feedback because I take them so seriously
My feedback: Not meant to be taken seriously. It's well-documented that over-attachment to spiritual ideas and concepts leads to spiritual illusion, which causes physical, mental and psychic issues. That's the real issue and the problem with spiritual cults and fundamentalist religion; not the beliefs and tenets themselves, but the manner in which people fanatically attach themselves to those beliefs.

I have a spiritual inspiration about clouds, the sun, shadows, etc. I reflect upon it and let it go. It's an insight. It helps me know myself, so I can be in life in a more conscious way. That's what it is, nothing more or less.
Old 25-01-2017, 02:00 PM
Gracey

Baile has his point Joyce. Imagine people who constantly read tarot cards looking for answers or people who spend all their money on psychics or healers.It turns into an unhealthy addiction. It isn't emotionally healthy to cloud read constantly, but every once in a while is good. The last time I did it was with the story I told you here. That was few years ago.

The power of belief is powerful, miraculous even, never give up on that.

BELIEVE IN YOU
Old 25-01-2017, 02:17 PM
Master
I have read a few messeges from the sky 4 or 5 years ago and again a year ago. I all the times I was compelled to do so and the messages were spot on. I don't read the sky everyday.
Old 25-01-2017, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
I have read a few messeges from the sky 4 or 5 years ago and again a year ago. I all the times I was compelled to do so and the messages were spot on. I don't read the sky everyday.
Yes shoni we indeed get messages from the other side. I experience them as my higher self helping and guiding me. What I am trying to distinguish is the difference between looking-for-signs fortune-telling, versus intuitive spiritual guidance. Easy to understand the difference with astrology for example.

An astrology birth chart can give real insight into the planetary influences that affect each individual human being. I can look at my chart and see influences that are affecting my life in this particular incarnation, and at this particular stage of my life even. But that's something altogether different than an astrology column in the newspaper that tells me the number 7 is going to play a significant role in my life this week, or that I'm about to meet someone special.