Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 18-02-2018, 07:31 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Still if you keep messing up those who are withing my grasp of consciousness I am going to bother you with these irrelevant semantics.

So because you haven't got a clue of what I am talking about and have some weird hang up when it comes to your understanding of what being human entails, You decided my words are a danger? My words are messing people up and you've taken it upon yourself to save them from such a fate..

Well good for you.
I hope it works out.
I certainly appreciate the arrogance.

With Love
Eelco
Old 18-02-2018, 07:33 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Made none

Yes you did, but keep telling yourself that..

With Love
Eelco
Old 19-02-2018, 03:24 AM
Knower
Thank you for such a great post~! I recently discovered that I am, too, a lightworker. Makes so much sense.
Old 27-02-2018, 08:55 PM
Deactivated Account
As lightworkers can be "just" humans (or am I wrong?) and a soul is a soul... why would any-body (pun intended) on this planet be beyond human?
Also, what is so bad about being human?
Then, I do not think that it would be helpful to be beyond human or see oneself as "higher being" when one is here to help humanity... just my two cents, anyway.
Old 24-06-2018, 11:52 AM
Pathfinder

It means you have be given a gift. But it is up to you how you use it. If you become selfish with it you will walk down a dark road. But if you are open to love, it will be wondrous.