Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-12-2021, 08:21 PM
Experiencer

What do these suggest?

Over the past few days.

I continue to have visions of a cousin bully crying intensely and also in my living room and others crying.

I haven't seen them for a while and don't intend to it's best to keep distance.

I have spoke about getting bullied and abused where I'm sure they do it out of their insecurities, maybe misery, self loathing, wish to control, undermine.

They've ignored anything positive about Me and I could be very successful. I've been very nice and done nothing wrong.

What do these intense crying visions mean?

Thank you
Old 17-12-2021, 07:33 AM
Ascender
Maybe all your family drinks and your cousins are just as bullied as you are.
Old 19-12-2021, 11:09 PM
Master
Next time you have a string make sure you've got a piece of paper or both phoned you so you can write this bring them you can
I know my school bully in a dream I put it in a cupboard and stood up to the dream you could say I did because it's bully made my life hell she did that's because she's pretty I'm not but when I say that I know that now
Ok a piece of paper or a book side you and Michael dreams down silly this sound

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-01-2022, 10:51 PM
Experiencer

Could it mean sorrow to come for me? However I am heading somewhere and making changes.

Thank you
Old 04-01-2022, 07:24 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
Could it mean sorrow to come for me? However I am heading somewhere and making changes.
Well, yes, it could. But tears are good sometimes, they wash your eyes and make you have a clearer vision. :)
Old 05-01-2022, 03:53 AM
Yaoughta

Crying is a releasing of emotions, whether they're happy tears, sad tears, grief or forgiveness tears and so on. The living room typically indicates your living situation or your current life. To me, this indicates your feelings about them are overwhelming your current life and or you think about that too much and give it too much energy and attention. However, it could also simple mean that you need to release that energy and let it go or that you're in the process of doing that by distancing yourself from them.