Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-07-2016, 01:56 AM
Deactivated Account
White wolf was killed? Interpretation help please.

Hello all. I would really like your help on a dream I had last night that is bothering me quite a bit.

I was in my childhood apartment, and there was a beautiful white wolf in my bedroom. I was afraid of it and I hid in the bathroom, but it was also afraid and it hid under the bed. I didn't see this, but I knew my mom had come and killed the wolf. Then I was outside and this stranger told me that he'd have to arrest my mom for killing the wolf. I was furious and started swearing at this man because I didn't want my mother to go to jail. I went to a church to ask them if my mom would really get in trouble for killing the wolf. The members of the church looked at me as I walked in and said in a condescending tone, "We haven't seen you in a long time". I never got the answer to my question.

I was wondering what you all think this dream is trying to tell me? I can usually tell when a dream is important and my intuition is telling me that this dream is significant. I just can't pinpoint what the message means. Thank you for your insight. :)
Old 11-07-2016, 02:37 AM
Master
I don't know. It is significant. The white wolf represents a guiding animal and sometimes they get transformed into a higher state. This is a symbolic death because they are spirits and they just become ghost spirits which is what they were to begin with..It kind of cleans them up and makes them a better version of what they were. This is how I do it and it not a famous technique.

The characters in your dream are symbolic. The mother figure represents the Goddess, or Mother Earth character....The people in the church saying they haven't seen you in a long time means that you have been living a more mundane life and not visiting the other realms in your sleep. It seems like that.
Old 11-07-2016, 03:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I don't know. It is significant. The white wolf represents a guiding animal and sometimes they get transformed into a higher state. This is a symbolic death because they are spirits and they just become ghost spirits which is what they were to begin with..It kind of cleans them up and makes them a better version of what they were. This is how I do it and it not a famous technique.

The characters in your dream are symbolic. The mother figure represents the Goddess, or Mother Earth character....The people in the church saying they haven't seen you in a long time means that you have been living a more mundane life and not visiting the other realms in your sleep. It seems like that.

Thanks a lot for commenting Rozie! I was wondering if the wolf was a spirit guide animal but, if that's the case, then I was worried about its death by the hands of my mother and what that meant. If you don't mind, can you explain the symbolic deaths of guides? I've never heard of this before. Do these deaths happen because the dreamer is going through a transition in their waking life or something like that? =O
Old 11-07-2016, 04:23 AM
Master
Yes it is a period of transition. The mother figure represents the dark mother figure. There are many goddesses that are associated with that symbology. She is being dark because murdering the wolf is an act of transformation. It seems mean but it's not meant to be. It is meant to be helpful.

Your wolf guide was not very good, kind of low and lazy. So Mother came along and slayed him, so that his energy could be transformed and brought up to a higher level. This brings you up to a higher level of consciousness.

The wolf goes the hospital and gets a treatment and when he returns then he is a stronger and healthier version of himself.

You should feel a change on a spiritual level.. Something was adjusted.

You can view the White Wolf as one of your guardian animals. Picture him, imagine what he is doing and that might provide insight or guidance.
Old 11-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks so much this this response Rozie. It was really helpful. The dream had me really worried because it felt so intense and I was wondering if something bad was going to happen. I immediately wondered if the wolf was my animal guide, and I figured something bad might happen if it died. But your explanation made a lot of sense. I will try to meditate and see if I could get in touch with the wolf. I hope it got a good treatment at the hospital, hehe.

I'm not going to lie; I feel a bit different. I was telling my friend that I feel lighter and happier, and it's weird for me because I've suffered (and still do suffer) from depression for years and I can't remember the last time I was happy. Yesterday I had this huge urge to try to pick up old hobbies that I stopped when my depression began. I even had dreams of someone telling to me try those hobbies again. This new feeling is scary because my depression has become so familiar, but I will try to continue to be positive. =) Thank you!!
Old 11-07-2016, 11:25 PM
Master
That was what the dream was for. The wolf wasn't helping you so he had to have a little operation, and that was for your benefit.

I am glad that you feel a little more like yourself and I hope it keeps up. The dreams where you hear talking like that, are your guides or guardians letting you know that it's time to pull yourself up and you have help.

Sometimes dreams can be very transformative.