Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 20-08-2012, 10:14 PM
Guide
97. Throw snowballs at people in the middle of the summer while yelling "THIS ISN'T REAL LIFE!!!"

(yep, that happened...)
Old 27-08-2012, 05:22 AM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda27
97. Throw snowballs at people in the middle of the summer while yelling "THIS ISN'T REAL LIFE!!!"

(yep, that happened...)

Define "REAL LIFE"
Old 01-09-2012, 02:50 AM
Master
Things I did 2 nights ago in my Lucid dream.

1. Fly like the Rocketman straight up into the sky (I always do this)
2. Have an unfriendly conversation which what could be a demonic entity. It said "Namtaru says you will all be destroyed, the world is going to die!" It was speaking in the third person which was interesting. Well I quickly replied "Archangel Michael will destroy you you liar! Raphael will cure your darkness and turn you to the light!" And then after I said that the voice burped and I woke up.
3. Throw a ball of energy at people in the dream.
4. Tempt people to shoot you and punch you so you can laugh at them when the bullets/fists go through you and you feel nothing.

That is just one night for me.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:02 AM
Sundialed

That demonic entity was telling you the truth, unless we do something about it; not much to lose.
Old 28-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Deactivated Account
I'd fly to the moon and sun and planets....
Old 09-11-2012, 05:07 PM
InFurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
I'd fly to the moon and sun and planets....

I'd talk to an alien. Have a deep, intense and philosophical conversation with one. Sometimes you just can't with human beings!
Old 09-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Experiencer
I read that alot of desires are fear based, in that the self needs acknowledgement and power and protection from others, this goes against the basic principle of unity which is basically that you ARE that other.

When you are a child of infinity would you spend your time throwing snowballs or energyballs at your other-self? Why stay in duality, when there are far better and harmonic states of consciousness to be experienced.

Last night I had a lucid dream-ish experience in which I found myself in a ''space'' where matter and time did not excist and I was one with the ether like purple energy everywhere. Words cannot describe the epicness experienced.

It has humbled me and made yet more thankfull of everybreath and moment.

*edit, I sense that my post has a bit of pride and elitism in it. I am sorry I am still journeying:(, I am not worth anything more or less then anyone else.

Namaste
Old 11-11-2012, 03:53 AM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer_love
I read that alot of desires are fear based, in that the self needs acknowledgement and power and protection from others, this goes against the basic principle of unity which is basically that you ARE that other.

When you are a child of infinity would you spend your time throwing snowballs or energyballs at your other-self? Why stay in duality, when there are far better and harmonic states of consciousness to be experienced.

Last night I had a lucid dream-ish experience in which I found myself in a ''space'' where matter and time did not excist and I was one with the ether like purple energy everywhere. Words cannot describe the epicness experienced.

It has humbled me and made yet more thankfull of everybreath and moment.

*edit, I sense that my post has a bit of pride and elitism in it. I am sorry I am still journeying:(, I am not worth anything more or less then anyone else.

Namaste

My thoughts exactly.
Old 15-11-2012, 12:40 AM
SeekingAdvice

98. Face your fears and phobias
99. Talk to yourself
100. Force a nightmare to appear and then laugh at it (possible?)
101. Learn how to use telepathy
102. Say jokes in front of people to boost confidence (need it)
Old 15-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Sundialed

Some goals for me:
103. Create some devastating bass
104. Do an Earth shattering om & ah tone
105. Link my heart to that of the Earth-Sun-Galaxy-Universe, see what happens.
106. Link up with the tribes who have been trying to contact me
107. Link up with my higher self again
108. Turn my body into pure light like my HS
109. Create an abyss with no reference points to move