Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 04-01-2016, 12:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Not sure I understand if what I do is a form of channeling

Ok here's the thing, I'm not sure what you guys mean by channeling, what I do is not to do with the astral (I think) but more to do with the aura and emotions linked to it, for instance if I'm feeling low and just really need a small joy boost I'll tap into someone next to me and just take a little from them to get me through the morning, or in reverse if someone I know is feeling low I'll either drain off that sadness (the easier option) or I'll give them my hapiness (the harder option, and the more exhausting in my opinion) it can also heal I think, because a friend of mine was coughing all the way through class but then I linked up to her and gave her my healing energy, she stopped coughing but I had to keep the link going otherwise she'd go back to coughing. But it also has a more dangerous side, my friend has the same ability as me and realised it first, one day I was feeling low and tapped into someone's happiness, instantly I felt stomach pains,not bad ones but none of the happiness came along with it. Anyway I told her about this at lunch and she got BAD pains in her chest, she had to sit down and I tried everything to heal her or help her but she was blocking me somehow.Anyway when she could finally speak she told me she linked up to me by instinct and tried to help but then the pains came along...and well u know what happened next, now she's got me on a draining and giving ban because she doesn't want to go through that ever again. Back to topic is this channeling or smfn less than it???????
Old 06-01-2016, 09:10 AM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshirecat2000
Ok here's the thing, I'm not sure what you guys mean by channeling, what I do is not to do with the astral (I think) but more to do with the aura and emotions linked to it, for instance if I'm feeling low and just really need a small joy boost I'll tap into someone next to me and just take a little from them to get me through the morning, or in reverse if someone I know is feeling low I'll either drain off that sadness (the easier option) or I'll give them my hapiness (the harder option, and the more exhausting in my opinion) it can also heal I think, because a friend of mine was coughing all the way through class but then I linked up to her and gave her my healing energy, she stopped coughing but I had to keep the link going otherwise she'd go back to coughing. But it also has a more dangerous side, my friend has the same ability as me and realised it first, one day I was feeling low and tapped into someone's happiness, instantly I felt stomach pains,not bad ones but none of the happiness came along with it. Anyway I told her about this at lunch and she got BAD pains in her chest, she had to sit down and I tried everything to heal her or help her but she was blocking me somehow.Anyway when she could finally speak she told me she linked up to me by instinct and tried to help but then the pains came along...and well u know what happened next, now she's got me on a draining and giving ban because she doesn't want to go through that ever again. Back to topic is this channeling or smfn less than it???????
Greetings, Cheshirecat.

For mediums, channeling presents different experiences or 'symptoms' according to the medium. Some go into a trance, some do not and some tap into empathetic energies as you have described and some just don't, so it's hard to tell.

For me, it's like having 'multiple personalities', if I could ever imagine what having multiple personalities would be like because I don't have that disorder, nor do I actually believe I am any one of them nor are they any part of me either, they sort of just use my mind and body as a conduit or a vessel and I let them, without reservation or fear (I am well protected).

If there is any empathetic understanding, it seems to come more from the other side than this one, because they know infinitely more about me than I can ever know or feel about them and they use that to their advantage. It's difficult to tap into an energy when you don't know anything about the energy you are tapping into and must take it on 'good faith' that it's not going to screw you over in the long term.

I am unable to feel empathy or 'tap into anything' much anyway...I am autistic, but what you are describing has nothing to do with the way I channel or what I experience during it. It's more like...how to describe it...like an audio version of an internet chatroom with every user all trying to talk at once anonymously, with me being stuck in the middle of it all going 'jeez...slow down!...one at a time!...William...help me out here eh?' (William is my spirit guide).

If you can contact your spirit guide first, they'll usually lead you gently into their world and all the weird and wacky souls living there.

All the best.
Old 06-01-2016, 06:33 PM
Master
Hello,

I would say that everything exchanged between a human and any other person/spirit or thing is a form of telepathy. That is when telepathy is defined as a Shared Experience.

The autistic person is very telepathic. That is why they pick up so much. It can be like an audio version of an internet chat room. Speaking to your guide about things like this is excellent advice in my view.

The more empathic like energy exchanges Cheshirecat speaks about involve more in the way of energy exchanges and can be seen as energy healing. Your friend saw your efforts to be helpful as intrusive and blocked you. That would be the way just about any one would feel if there were experiencing unwanted and unrequested energies.

It would be nice if we were informed enough about these skills and abilities to use them wisely. When a person gets sensations of pain it is the bodies way of informing the brain that some thing is going on which is undesirable. I am inclined to speak with a pain, which is effectively the body's innate awareness, and ask about what is happening. Then after that discussion a more informed choice can be made about how best to deal with it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-01-2016, 05:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you both, I know now what I was explaining above was very vague and u both don't have a lot to go on but I appreciate what u have given, necromancer thank you for ur advice, but how do u get in touch with ur spirit guide. If it's through astral projection I've tried and whenever I have i feel as if my connection to the physical things around me are holding me back, I just can't disconnect because I'm constantly being reminded of what I'm touching with my body....if u can understand any word of that jibberish hahaha