Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-11-2015, 10:03 AM
Suspended

Is it channeling that I am experiencing?

Hey there I am not sure what it is so I thought maybe asking in channeling thread might be the best answer.

I would get connected with people, or spirits, and sometime it would be so bad that my hand go numb, my body tingle my lip start to quiver.

I am conscious and i have all control, and everything...

Sometime it would get so bad I would get up move around, and shake my hand, and still staying in touch with whoever it is, and once I had to open the window to breath the air from the window, and still stay in touch.

I am not sure what these are, or what it is... would anybody know if it is the same thing as channeling, or something?

I have done this multiple of times many times it is like i am a natural at it and it come to me naturally. I would feel burning sensation then it would meld and connect with the other person, and i would feel them, and it has a pleasant feeling it's ecstasy... each person has there own feeling, and it is like heaven kind of feelings. I have seen it the spirit of the person that i am channeling, sometime the spirit will stay with me, other time the spirit just leave after that, sometime the spirit stay with me, and control me a little like putting pain on me, and telling me not to do certain thing like being possessive a little bit.

I wonder if this belong in the category as channeling? If it is not then what category does this belong to?
Old 08-11-2015, 01:39 PM
Master
Hello,

Channeling is a lot like telepathy. I would not move the topic to another section myself.

Connecting with people is technically telepathy. Connecting with their spirit can be called mediumship or channeling. So what do we call it when you do both. I guess any choice of terms is all right. In my mind, it is all a form of telepathy.

What you describe is a shared experience. When they strive to help you, it may feel like they are possessive or controlling. That being a point of view or perspective. You are always free to dismiss the energies and void their effects.

That burning sensation is most likely anxiety. Once you connect it dissipates. I am curious who these people are. You speak as if you do this with a number of people.

Any way I hope my thoughts on this has been helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-11-2015, 05:34 PM
Suspended

thank you jhon...

i think telepath is a good answer because it is like everything understand me lol...

the other is aware of it as well... so telepath does fit pretty good, and mediumship, and channeling as well it seem like it is doing all these at the same time...

what is very interesting is that the other side is aware of it...

it seem like i am a prophet or something because i did this with a guy, and he said it's prophet because it tell the truth, and it is like God is there... So I google and check and it makes sense, and it relate to it really well...

it says prophet tell the truth, and prophet sense sin, and stuff like that, and i sense sin all the time... and it says prophet isn't afraid to tell people there sin, and it is a sin for a prophet not to tell people there sins...

so I am not sure.... it is like i am all of above... or something...