Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-05-2016, 05:01 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Some people, and some groups have strange and involved ideas.

It is generally accepted, and taught, that there are seven continents on the earth.
A little study bears out that horns represent powers or kingdoms.
The Beast? It is a united humanity...
While the dragon, as it says in the text itself, is the devil. Study bears out proper interpretation of the symbology. However some just want to dismiss any of it altogether. They don't want to consider prophecy, or, the established word of the living God itself. And, they are happy to invade the Christian forums to say so. Why?
Dissaffection, and bitterness. But, what is new?

Now, Stars, it is borne out, represent both angels and people alike, throughout the ages of the Bible's writings.
Physics tells us, also, that we are made of starlight.

The 7 heads represent the 7 world powers of all time.( In Daniel 7-- 4 are listed-all given the mark of a beast)--then the roman empire, the british empire, the two horned beast) Yes a horn is a kingdom.
Old 22-05-2016, 05:34 PM
Molearner

[quote=Amilius777. One other thing I DO is open the Missal asking for today's "Teaching from God". Whatever page I turn to is something meant for TODAY.

Today I opened and the question I had for God was, "Who exactly WAS Jesus? Where did he come from? How was this one Man so perfect or pure?"

I swear to you ALL and to God this happened- TWICE!-

The page and the other page I turned to were about - MELCHIZEDEK.

According to many early Christian followers I researched- Jesus was believed to be Melchizedek reincarnated.

I am no longer a skeptic of it. Jesus was and is Melchizedek. He chose to guide humanity like I said, as an angelic being and don physical incarnations as many times as he needed to fulfill his purpose as "the Christ" which accomplished in his life as Jesus of Nazareth.[/QUOTE]

Amillius777,

Thank you. This is impossible to ignore. While the similarities are almost identical in the performance of priestly acts, the Bible makes a distinction between Melchizedek and Jesus. Psalm 110:4......(speaking of Jesus) says......"You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek". Genesis 14:18 identifies Melchizedek as 'priest of God most high'..........i.e. not as priest of people but as THE priest of God. Now I am more prone to believe in the distinction between Jesus and Melchizedek....and, for that matter, archangels(Michael, etc.) Of interest to support your belief that Jesus and Melchizedek are one and the same are the titles given Melchizedek in Hebrews 7;............'king of righteousness, king of peace'. Furthermore, God had promised to bless Abraham(Genesis 12) but the actual first blessing of God on man was by Melchizedek in Genesis 14. Also, Genesis 14 is the first mention of bread and wine together(the elements of communion) which was re-inaugurated by Jesus in the Last Supper. The distinctions between Jesus and Melchizedek remain the body of work by Jesus(teaching, savior, resurrection, etc.) with these things not attributed to Melchizedek(he simply had eternal sans resurrection). One more thing: Jesus could have been speaking as Melchizedek when He told the Jews......"before Abraham was born, I am". Either as M or as a priest.
Old 22-05-2016, 09:54 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Amillius777,

Thank you. This is impossible to ignore. While the similarities are almost identical in the performance of priestly acts, the Bible makes a distinction between Melchizedek and Jesus. Psalm 110:4......(speaking of Jesus) says......"You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek". Genesis 14:18 identifies Melchizedek as 'priest of God most high'..........i.e. not as priest of people but as THE priest of God. Now I am more prone to believe in the distinction between Jesus and Melchizedek....and, for that matter, archangels(Michael, etc.) Of interest to support your belief that Jesus and Melchizedek are one and the same are the titles given Melchizedek in Hebrews 7;............'king of righteousness, king of peace'. Furthermore, God had promised to bless Abraham(Genesis 12) but the actual first blessing of God on man was by Melchizedek in Genesis 14. Also, Genesis 14 is the first mention of bread and wine together(the elements of communion) which was re-inaugurated by Jesus in the Last Supper. The distinctions between Jesus and Melchizedek remain the body of work by Jesus(teaching, savior, resurrection, etc.) with these things not attributed to Melchizedek(he simply had eternal sans resurrection). One more thing: Jesus could have been speaking as Melchizedek when He told the Jews......"before Abraham was born, I am". Either as M or as a priest.

Ask any Hebrew scholar--I am that I am is a mistranslation in the ot--I will be what I will be is more correct--so when Jesus stated I am--he was just answering the question--did you live before Abraham, but false teachers twist it out of context to try and fit another mistranslated quote in the ot.
Old 24-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Master
It was weird because the way it happened it was like God saying like two days in a row- "Yeah like hello? Do you get the message?" LOL.

I didn't go into this part but the same day I opened to another passage where the Apostles tried guessing who Jesus was, and St. Peter said "You are the Christ of God". The passage across from it was the story of Elijah and Elisha.

One of the things I noticed about Elisha was that he had 12 oxen and wanted to say goodbye to his parents. Elijah was like "um really?! Are you gonna take this serious and follow me?" Elisha did a one eighty and killed the 12 oxen and followed Elijah. Almost every other prophet in the Bible except Isaiah and Jesus had a problem accepting their mission.

Jeremiah who knew he was a prophet of God even in the womb! (which means he was a highly evolved soul) and probably became an ascended master, didn't wanna accept it at first.

It's possible that Christ could have been Elisha?? No idea.

But the main thing is that Christ was very much a high-vibrational entity from ancient past (Melchizedek).
Old 25-05-2016, 08:22 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
It was weird because the way it happened it was like God saying like two days in a row- "Yeah like hello? Do you get the message?" LOL.

I didn't go into this part but the same day I opened to another passage where the Apostles tried guessing who Jesus was, and St. Peter said "You are the Christ of God". The passage across from it was the story of Elijah and Elisha.

One of the things I noticed about Elisha was that he had 12 oxen and wanted to say goodbye to his parents. Elijah was like "um really?! Are you gonna take this serious and follow me?" Elisha did a one eighty and killed the 12 oxen and followed Elijah. Almost every other prophet in the Bible except Isaiah and Jesus had a problem accepting their mission.

Jeremiah who knew he was a prophet of God even in the womb! (which means he was a highly evolved soul) and probably became an ascended master, didn't wanna accept it at first.

It's possible that Christ could have been Elisha?? No idea.

But the main thing is that Christ was very much a high-vibrational entity from ancient past (Melchizedek).

It was Michael the archangel who came to earth as a mortal and was named Jesus.
Old 25-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
It was Michael the archangel who came to earth as
a mortal and was named Jesus.
I don't know a LOT...but one thing I learned ... angels are angels...Archangels are Archangels...
human souls are human souls...here or anywhere....other planets...
other dimensions...cherubim are cherubim.

Am I wrong?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-05-2016, 06:54 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I don't know a LOT...but one thing I learned ... angels are angels...Archangels are Archangels...

Am I wrong?

You are correct, but the being who came to earth and was named Jesus was born a mortal on earth,( Heb 2:7-9--made lower than the angels= mortal) was a created spirit being in heaven prior to that birth. This is him speaking in the ot--Proverbs 8:22-30
Old 27-05-2016, 03:51 AM
Master
That's what Jehovah Witnesses believe.

In my belief system from what Ive read and perceive is that St. Michael the Archangel is an Archangel.

Archangels are one of many types of "angels" who never leave the presence of God because they are extensions of God. They are more like energies than actual individualized souls. They are like the "rays" of God. They project themselves from the highest realms of divinity. I don't know if they have free-will in the sense of what we perceive as "free will" but they lovingly and blissfully fulfill the "one Universal Will" since they are part of the Universal Orchestra of heavenly forces.

There ARE those angels who are individual souls who have progressed through many lifetimes and through long spiritual evolution became "angelic" but these are of a different class and type,

Remember there is an entire hierarchy of angels which is called "Choirs".

I think Jesus was a type of angel, a higher spirit but not like Michael the Archangel. That is my opinion. The reason is because any of the angels with the word - "El" which means God signified to the prophet or seer that this type of angel was a part of God's being who does the will of God.

They are not all necessarily "arch" angels but Archangels are a type that is an extension of the Divine Force and isn't like an individualized Soul.

JW's and Mormons see Jesus as an entity that was with God in the beginning but not necessarily God. I believe that too but I think we ALL were with God in the beginning. The fact of the matter is that majority of us are "earthly" because we kinda slipped up in the beginning and had to learn first among physical incarnations before returning to the Spiritual Realms for further evolution and re-union with God. Jesus was a soul who chose to be among us as the Way out.

But CHRIST is God. Christ is that consciousness or energy of God that incarnated in, through, and with the body of Jesus. Jesus Christ was the unified person who walked the earth in that lifetime 2,000 years ago. You have the Father energy, Son energy, Holy Spirit energy or Father-consciousness, Son-consciousness, and Holy-consciousness; the Trinity or Godhead. It's called GodHEAD because like in our "head" we have different sets of awareness. You have your conscious mind, subconscious, and super. Each of the Trinitrain members are One and flow into each other but are distinct. They are the parts of God Himself. The SON is that aspect which manifests through the exalted mind of an individual on Earth.
Old 27-05-2016, 06:51 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
That's what Jehovah Witnesses believe.

In my belief system from what Ive read and perceive is that St. Michael the Archangel is an Archangel.

Archangels are one of many types of "angels" who never leave the presence of God because they are extensions of God. They are more like energies than actual individualized souls. They are like the "rays" of God. They project themselves from the highest realms of divinity. I don't know if they have free-will in the sense of what we perceive as "free will" but they lovingly and blissfully fulfill the "one Universal Will" since they are part of the Universal Orchestra of heavenly forces.

There ARE those angels who are individual souls who have progressed through many lifetimes and through long spiritual evolution became "angelic" but these are of a different class and type,

Remember there is an entire hierarchy of angels which is called "Choirs".

I think Jesus was a type of angel, a higher spirit but not like Michael the Archangel. That is my opinion. The reason is because any of the angels with the word - "El" which means God signified to the prophet or seer that this type of angel was a part of God's being who does the will of God.

They are not all necessarily "arch" angels but Archangels are a type that is an extension of the Divine Force and isn't like an individualized Soul.

JW's and Mormons see Jesus as an entity that was with God in the beginning but not necessarily God. I believe that too but I think we ALL were with God in the beginning. The fact of the matter is that majority of us are "earthly" because we kinda slipped up in the beginning and had to learn first among physical incarnations before returning to the Spiritual Realms for further evolution and re-union with God. Jesus was a soul who chose to be among us as the Way out.

But CHRIST is God. Christ is that consciousness or energy of God that incarnated in, through, and with the body of Jesus. Jesus Christ was the unified person who walked the earth in that lifetime 2,000 years ago. You have the Father energy, Son energy, Holy Spirit energy or Father-consciousness, Son-consciousness, and Holy-consciousness; the Trinity or Godhead. It's called GodHEAD because like in our "head" we have different sets of awareness. You have your conscious mind, subconscious, and super. Each of the Trinitrain members are One and flow into each other but are distinct. They are the parts of God Himself. The SON is that aspect which manifests through the exalted mind of an individual on Earth.

Then how does God have a God? Yet there be only one God? John 20:17, Rev 3:12
Old 27-05-2016, 06:54 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

Am I wrong?

The being who came to earth was named Jesus as a mortal--Yet Gods word is clear-- God created 99.9% of all things through Jesus-- Which being from the ot came and was called Jesus? He was there with God before the creation of the earth, yet not a single mention of the name Jesus in the ot( 4000( years of mankinds history. #2 in command from the beginning of creation.