Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 08-04-2016, 09:42 PM
Pathfinder
A Heartfelt Hello :-)

It's funny, I'm struggling to figure out the right words because I know I'm among like-minded people of which probably most are experiencing very similar things. So, what to say without being repetitive in a way or stating the obvious?! :-D But that's also what makes it right to be here.
So, here is my BIG HELLO to everyone.

I've been on this journey since childhood with lots and lots of bumps in the road. In the past 12 months things have drastically shifted gears however and everything is moving super-fast. The ascension-symptoms are through the roof - from leaky gut and trying to figure out what on Earth I can actually eat all the way to downloads and synchronicities and keeping up with them. Trying to live from the heart and do what I'm really meant to do as an Indigo 3 Polarity Integrator, so started to do healing tarot readings that are based on the chakras within the Universal Tree of Life... which in itself has shifted things for me immensely as well.
From what I'm seeing, 2016 is going to be an exciting and crucial year for many of us. It will be nice to share the experience with you all.

Lots of love <3
Old 08-04-2016, 10:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Welcome aboard.

We have a tarot/Divinity section ( viewable now) and a members only tarot reading section you will be able to access once you clock in the full forum requirements. You've come to the right place :)

Cloves
Old 08-04-2016, 10:24 PM
Pathfinder
Oooh, that's awesome! :-) Thank you for the sweet welcome and info. There's so much here, I'm a bit lost right now hahahaha in a good way. It's all good... I'll figure it out :-)

Thank you!!!! <3
Old 08-04-2016, 11:10 PM
Master

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Gypsy Rose

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 09-04-2016, 12:26 AM
Deactivated Account
Greetings & Welcome, Rose...

Old 10-04-2016, 01:33 AM
Pathfinder
Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome <3
Old 12-04-2016, 10:41 AM
Master
Nice to share the experience with you as well Gypsy, welcome :)