Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 05-07-2012, 04:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Sure. For me they symbolize a whole lot in balance. Strength, power, intelligence, wisdom, longevity, grace, spirit.

(usually I see one dragon at a time, months in between, usually not very friendly seeming)

From the dream last night on a beach.. I first saw an azure coloured one almost luminous, with a shorter snout, long neck. It appeared in the sea, looking at me then disappeared. Then I saw lots of them looking around the house I was stood in the doorway of a hut, a green and a black head I think.

I walked away from the door and looked up and saw about 5-7 heads. The dragon was enormous and walked out from the back of the hut. D&D are to blame here, but for me, it has always been tiamat with several different coloured heads. I exclaimed as such, the shock and surprise made me semi lucid. Though I never felt fear, or worry for my safety. I believe the dragon looked like it could walk on its hinds legs to a degree, rather then being 4 legged like a horse.

She actually, was really nice! A lovely, soft voice. She was whispering to me in my ear, a head either side of me while I crouched on the sand, looking down, I felt lost, afraid, unsure at the world suddenly had woken up in. Quietly, gently she was explaining something. She called me by a name also, not my own. Then i was ok again.

Then I was flying with a dark brown/red chasing me. Tiamat (for lack of another description) was flying behind him either chasing him or what I dont know.

In all it was a positive experience until this last one started to chase me!
Old 05-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Master

What was the name she called you? (I have a bit of background in tongues so I may be able to translate it with what I know and by talking to them directly)
also, these dragons are not the same as the one's from the realm I mentioned, but they are a friend of theirs, an allience. The ones you mentioned are another realm with a similar outlook as the other, and they strive for similar causes and have helped us many times. Do you want to meet one of them? They are very sweet and although their realm is very different in looks and setup, I can ask them to come visit you, maybe I can get in touch with this one you were speaking about, as I can pick up on the energy and picture of her you were thinking on when you wrote it (or maybe I'm just picking up on her, herself.)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 05-07-2012, 04:54 PM
Deactivated Account

I, for some reason would rather not say it just yet. It was in English, it was rather like.. the names natives use, if that makes sense.

I had an image that I was rather small for a dragon!!

I think I might wait a few nights, see if I gt any return visit first thanks :)
Old 05-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Master

Yes, I understand what you mean, I have many names I don't always feel ready to share that creatures have given me, be it for my dragon self or other things, nicknames and regular names, etc.. (if this relates to what you are really trying to say :P)
and we are much younger then most dragons and other creatures, so of course we are going to be smaller :) most of them are in their hundreds if not thousands, I've met some in their hundreds of thousands years old and choosing how they appear to others.
I've pretty much emptied my inbox, sowhen you're ready or want to ask something, I'll also be there for pms

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 26-07-2012, 03:19 PM
Knower
haha im a big dragon :p (just thought i'd put that out there) and i may have to leave spiritual forums O.o

I dont wanna go :( you guys are like a family and whenever im stuck with something or want to know something you guys are there to help me!!! -_- i cant talk to ANYONE i know in real life about the things i talk to you guys about..... :( Will you guys miss me if i go?!?
Old 26-07-2012, 03:29 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel
Will you guys miss me if i go?!?

Sure you'll be missed if you go
Old 26-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Knower
You know what? Im not gonna leave, my mum can say im only allowed Fb all she wants but you guys are friendly and like a second family and if i leave im just going to get mis-information and i'll end up bottling everything up inside again which i dont wanna do as its not healthy (physically or Spiritually)

So.....I'M STAYING!!! and nothing anyone says or does can change my mind :3
Old 08-08-2012, 04:17 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel
You know what? Im not gonna leave, my mum can say im only allowed Fb all she wants but you guys are friendly and like a second family and if i leave im just going to get mis-information and i'll end up bottling everything up inside again which i dont wanna do as its not healthy (physically or Spiritually)

So.....I'M STAYING!!! and nothing anyone says or does can change my mind :3

While I'm not in the habit of encouraging people to disobey their parents, but good for you for recognizing that you need people to talk to instead of bottling things up. It's not healthy to do that.

And by the way, I'm part dragon too Not only that, but my home has been a spawning ground for dragons for several years now. I've always got hatchlings and younger dragons here all the time. Sometimes I can even get a glance of them with my physical eyes, or physically feel them jumping all over my bed, plus many other things that they do. Sometimes, I'll even play dragon themed movies or cartoons for them.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:29 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
And by the way, I'm part dragon too

Old 08-08-2012, 07:42 AM
Knower
:O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
my home has been a spawning ground for dragons for several years now.

That is Awesome :O how do you make your home a spawning ground for dragons?