Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 09-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Experiencer
Ascension Support for New Earth children

I just wanted to let you all know that there is a lot of support out there for you. It can be difficult to find and so I have found one central hub that seems to link with all kinds of support here:

http://www.unitethecollective.com/UN...OLLECTIVE.html

We have come here to help Earth in her Ascension process. What we need to do is to remember who and what we are, why we are here, we need to raise our resonance, we need to activate our DNA, and do the work we came here to do.

Some of us will open our 3rd eye, some of us will open our throat chakra, some of us will open our heart chakra, and then we will all work together as a team to accomplish our mission here on Earth. We must be resonating from the heart chakra.

I just wanted to let you know that there is still some time left before the lower chakras are closed. I wish you all the best in clearing out the lower chakras. I'm sure most of you have already opened your heart chakra and are already resonating at a higher frequency.

There are all kinds of videos on youtube teaching you how to raise your frequency, how to activate your DNA, how to decalcify your pineal gland, how to ask for help and who to request for assistance, and how to let go of all the lower frequency stuff.

Since we are running out of time, I suggest you request help and assistance from your higher selves, your guides, and whatever Ascended Masters you are working with- Jesus, Buddha, ArchAngel Michael etc. You must ask for help and you must be specific.

In approximately 68 days the lower chakras will be closed. You must let go of the lower resonances or be dragged. Please let go. Let go of fear, hate, anger, worry, sadness etc. I hope this helps. Blessings to you all dear ones, our great family of Light and Love :-) We are all one.