Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 18-02-2016, 11:45 PM
Knower
Angel1 Knowing You Are Different For A Reason

I first re awoken from the entranced state we all are apart of, this system that keeps everyone half awake and half asleep, when I was 13 years old.

This is a poem I wrote back then.

No Hopers

Talking of enlightenment all around my being,
questioning the light of it
this is the truth you're perceiving.
I've seen the mind,
working this opinion,
yet no decision in time,
could understand that dominion.

I wrote hundreds of pieces like this along with journals because I couldn't or
wouldn't verbally communicate my thoughts and feelings at the time.
The reason I am posting here is because I wanted to share a part of myself
with beautiful people such as yourselves and to say that I have grown even more since those days seventeen years ago.

I say I am an indigo in the title because it is far easier to make sense of a category than it is of a person. These boxes we place each other in are important they are the first steps to understanding one another if that is what you seek. Personally understanding comes with knowing yourself everything else becomes quite clear after that. What it means to be an indigo for me the true purpose when we are able to see who we are and aren't being abused or medicated is, we are, I am a warrior , the ones who are here to clear the path for the new souls coming through or trying to come through(will elaborate another time)

We are here to fight the good fight and make it safe for the others, so we may begin to heal. It means war, we are at war every single day being constantly tested. The misdiagnosis of ADHD and ADD you will find thats alot of us.....While I didn't have these problems myself many others around me did.

I am here for anyone who may have some questions and to offer my support to any who needs it and who genuinely understand what I am saying here
Old 19-02-2016, 06:27 PM
Master
Hi,

Nice poem. It is good to write like that to express what can not be easily discussed.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-02-2016, 06:36 PM
Experiencer
Cat Nice to meet you Ocean

A fellow warrior I see!
Old 21-02-2016, 01:56 AM
Knower
Yeah man, tough job, someone has to do it haha, nice to meet you too Starchild and John.

If we don't fulfill our purposes within our lifetime it makes it hard for the little ones, the new ones , we're meant to clear the way so the others feel safe enough to come out and not be afraid because they are protected.

It is paramount if they do not raise the vibration of the planet as they were born to do, healing cannot take place, healing that is so very much needed on this planet.

I know it's a struggle everyday for everyone no matter their purpose but we must keep going, there is no choice they way I see things.

Lots of love and light to you guys and to all x
Old 21-02-2016, 10:12 PM
Experiencer
Cat We are so driven by our purpose

that when we get knocked down we simply pick ourselves up by the boot straps and carry on even stronger than before. Have you noticed how you become more powerful as you continue doing your work?
Old 22-02-2016, 08:58 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild
that when we get knocked down we simply pick ourselves up by the boot straps and carry on even stronger than before. Have you noticed how you become more powerful as you continue doing your work?

Yes absolutely, I'm out of work at the moment. Putting myself out there should anyone ever need someone, I'm always here to help if I can