Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 03-12-2015, 12:22 AM
Newbie ;)

What the hell are we supposed to do?

As starseeds, indigos, lightworkers, spiritual or just peaceful people, how are we supposed to help the world? How can we make it so that the wise and harmonious become leaders, instead of these blood thirsty, childish leaders we have now?

I have a strong urge to literally(as far out as it may sound) change the world. Everything that's run on negativity. I cannot believe we have the people we do running our countries. It's utterly sickening. How long will this go on for? The spiritual milieu has been saying for a long time now that change is coming, but when? Change is seen as something that's almost coming, almost here, but it never IS here.

I've recently been looking a little bit about what's going on with Syria, and I cannot believe that Britain has decided the right thing to do is to bomb them. I don't care who's side your on, bombing isn't going to solve anything. These kind of conflicts are the kind of childish shenanigans that should of stopped when we were in NURSERY. Nevermind the world leaders acting them out.

The media makes the people who don't want this anymore to seem ignorant and childish, so the nations think they are and team up with the views of the media. Why are people so blind? The media literally reeks of propaganda.

Why are we even here, as starseeds(or whoever you are)? What's the point in us being here? Someone needs to tell guys in the sky that this isn't worth it. This planet harms peaceful spirits as we try to change things, it's like we have to sacrifice ourselves and our health and sanity just to BE here. And this doesnt just apply to starseeds, it applies to anyone with smart mind, kind heat and open eyes. Yet people with these things are just getting destroyed here.

Sometimes I feel like these ETs have no idea how things here are.

P.S As you can tell, i'm pretty annoyed as I write this
Old 03-12-2015, 04:50 AM
Nettles

"Your work is not to drag the world kicking and screaming into a new Awareness. Your job is to simply do your work… Sacredly, secretly, and silently… and those with eyes to see and ears to hear, will respond."
~Author unknown
Old 03-12-2015, 05:19 AM
Master
Change is never here because here is always changing as is the new goal.
Look back you will see how far we have come.

We change the world by changing ourselves, finding out who we can be at our best then living that truth. It's totally contagious. I'm not doing heroic leader type things but I help people find themself everyday. I lam lucky enough that in my job I get people alone or in small groups, they open up, disclose their suffering, or sometimes their hate for others. I love them and guide them to think a bit different. Because they love me also(some job eh? :) )'and I can relate to those they hate they start to look at other people a bit different. See who they really are and who other people really are.

Find your truth, live it. Lead by example.
It's the little things that change the world.

What's that saying? Change a lot of little things and you change a lot?
Old 03-12-2015, 06:17 AM
Nettles

"Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing myself."
~Rumi

I love a good quote. :)
Old 03-12-2015, 10:58 AM
Master
Stack up all of your spiritual talents that you have learned over the past lifetime because spiritually blind people will need guidance next year.

People and children are already noticing that the events between Russia and Turkey are not going to end well.

Multiple aliens (Draconians, Archonans and Annunaki) have rigged World War 3 since they wrote the Bible. As they pull the strings of the elite, this is why world events are following their story being played out in the 'sand pit'.

Open up spiritually blind minds to the truth and that change will help them see the truth.

This will increase World Spiritual Awareness.
Old 03-12-2015, 12:23 PM
Knower
Brilliant Nettles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettles
"Your work is not to drag the world kicking and screaming into a new Awareness. Your job is to simply do your work… Sacredly, secretly, and silently… and those with eyes to see and ears to hear, will respond."
~Author unknown

We are love.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Guide
It's funny how I always see people telling what will happen or what happened in there opinion like it's the utter truth when it is only THERE truth.. Everyone has there truths, whether it's wrong or not. If it resonates with that person than to them it is true but to someone else it may not resonate with them so therefor it is not the truth. I am a big truth seeker, I am. But I don't always go around spatting my own truth as if it is everybody else's truth.

My own true main guide even said that other peoples guides will tell that person they are guiding something that will fit there beliefs. My guide says that souls that incarnate into humans on earth cannot be elementals on earth or animals on earth and that the people who feel they are or were an animal or an elemental only just have a very close connection to them. But there guide will tell them that they were or are that elemental or animal because it resonates with them and it is there belief.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 04-12-2015, 05:01 AM
Deactivated Account
"You can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone"

Try to narrow your focus and concentrate on what you can do within the sphere of your own influence.
Old 09-01-2016, 09:29 PM
Seeker
Right now, it's amazingly horrifying what is going on in the world right now. More than ever, it's clear today that the leaders of countries around the world are just puppets for the larger groups behind them. It's a game, and we're the pawns.

So, bringing this back to your question. "What the hell are we supposed to do?"

You're supposed to live. Live your truth. Like it or not, there are many people in this world who are evil personified. They are darkness, hatred, and the black side of spirit.

But just like there are people who are born from darkness, there are people born from light. Don't allow the darkness in others to bring hatred out from yourself.

If you find it repulsing that someone would be so unfeeling, then feel. If you find hatred appalling, then love. You are the catalyst that will change the world.

-Phoenix
Old 09-01-2016, 10:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix13
Right now, it's amazingly horrifying what is going on in the world right now. More than ever, it's clear today that the leaders of countries around the world are just puppets for the larger groups behind them. It's a game, and we're the pawns.

So, bringing this back to your question. "What the hell are we supposed to do?"

You're supposed to live. Live your truth. Like it or not, there are many people in this world who are evil personified. They are darkness, hatred, and the black side of spirit.

But just like there are people who are born from darkness, there are people born from light. Don't allow the darkness in others to bring hatred out from yourself.

If you find it repulsing that someone would be so unfeeling, then feel. If you find hatred appalling, then love. You are the catalyst that will change the world.

-Phoenix
Quite beautiful