Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 26-02-2016, 04:42 PM
Experiencer
Cat What I did for the New Year

was I lightened my load by bundling up all the old psychological baggage and sending it away with Light and Love. All karmic debts have been paid and old agreements put to rest. Old programming and anything that is not useful can be sent away. Purified. This involved some ritual practice.

The new century motto is "let it go or be dragged." I really would have liked to work on more physical stuff like decalcifying the pineal gland, but the weight and the bulk of my issues were mostly of the mind.

What did you do to let go this year?
Old 26-02-2016, 08:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild
was I lightened my load by bundling up all the old psychological baggage and sending it away with Light and Love. All karmic debts have been paid and old agreements put to rest. Old programming and anything that is not useful can be sent away. Purified. This involved some ritual practice.

The new century motto is "let it go or be dragged." I really would have liked to work on more physical stuff like decalcifying the pineal gland, but the weight and the bulk of my issues were mostly of the mind.

What did you do to let go this year?

Didnt they attribute the calcification of the pineal gland to toothpaste at one stage? like it was one of the contributing factors? I remember reading something like that on starseeds (the forum i mean), And they were promoting the use of non fluoride toothpaste, eating chlorophyll greens etc to decalcify and detoxify the gland.

Its a really great idea, letting go of these things, awesome

"Everything that occurs—everything that has occurred, is occurring, and ever will occur—is the outward physical manifestation of your innermost thoughts, choices, ideas, and determinations regarding Who You Are and Who You Choose to Be"
CWG
Old 26-02-2016, 09:36 PM
Experiencer
Hi TerraStorm :-) Nice to meet you.

Yeah, it's industrial sodium fluoride which they add it to the water here in the US. As well as poor diet leading to acidification. There are 5 foods to promote pineal gland health- water cress, pine apple, coconut, banana, and avocado. Having a nice alkaline ph balance helps.

I forgot who said it, I think it was a Tao saying, but it is an annual ritual for me to create a fresh new slate.